The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area )

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Character Sheet: I don't care what side your on, I'm still gona kick your ass.
Health:
Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area ) Left_bar_bleue100/100Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area ) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area ) Empty
PostSubject: Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area )   Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area ) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 5:18 pm

Walls begin to come up from all directions around every-one in the arena and the area is sealed off from the rest of the under-ground. A roof then forms over the walls making a forest-dome arena for the two fighters. Zane then reachs to-ward his sheeth and pulls out his zanpakto in it's basic un-activated state and stares at his opponent wanting to end this quickly.

Last edited by Zane Hataro on Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Cpt.Flame
Health:
Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area ) Left_bar_bleue100/100Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area ) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area )   Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area ) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 5:20 pm

flame draws his zanpakto and gets ready for zane to make hte first move
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area )   Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area ) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 5:26 pm

" Well? Come at me if you want to fight so badly" Zane said with a taunt-ish tone in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area )   Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area ) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 5:27 pm

flame using flash step to move so fast that he kicks zane in the head and cut his arm in a moment
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area )   Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area ) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 5:30 pm

Zane would quickly move his free-arm for-ward to grav flame's leg and then swing his blade at flame's to parry it without much effort. If this was succesful, he would pull his arm above his head, with flame still in grip and then thrust it for-ward while letting go of his leg to do a throw.
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area )   Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area ) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 5:32 pm

flame use flash step to move and block zanes toss and cuts zanes chest
"well if that worked i would be in troble"
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area )   Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area ) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 5:35 pm

Zane once again moved his sword in the way of flame's zanpakto to block the sword from making contact. After this he would begin to speak " Well, looks like it should be my turn to take the offensive soon." He then pressed his right foot against the grass-covered ground of the forest and jumped back with his zanpakto being held for-ward. Lastly, after getting a good two-feet of distance Zane said," Go on, use your bankai, you will need it."
Back to top Go down
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Character Sheet: number one espada
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area )   Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area ) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 5:37 pm

*feeling with viberations from the twos reiatsu shoutan watches the fight from a safe distance*
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area )   Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area ) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 5:38 pm

"i will only if you use yours" flame gets ready and flash steps close and unloads a baragge of slashs to the chest and t the head and thin kicks him in the stomach
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area )   Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area ) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 5:45 pm

" You assume I have one?" He replied while using his zanpakto to parry each slash of flame's zanpakto then move his arm in-front of his stomach so that the kick hit the center of his arm. " At this rate you will just get tired fr- eh, nevermind..fine, if that is how you feel, I will just force you into bankai".After speaking, Zane would jump back a few feet then flash-step for-ward with his zanpakto positioned in a stomach aimed slash stance. Right before swinging his sword, he would do yet another flash step to appear behind flame for a fake-out affect and would swing his blade to the side to merely try and cut into the soul reaper's arm.
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area )   Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area ) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 5:48 pm

flame grabs the sword whil he put it though his hand and made it so the zane could not move with out loseing his sword and flame does a down word slash
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area )   Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area ) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 5:54 pm

Zane lifts his right-foot into the air sending his sandle-covered foot at flame's zanpakto using pure strength to hold the blade back, Meanwhile he would pull the sword out of his opponent's hand then press his left-foot against the ground to jump back again." Block block counter. That is how this fight will go until you run out of energy, unles you take it up a notch" He said wanting to pressure flame into activateing his bankai.
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area )   Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area ) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 6:16 pm

"BURN ALL I MY WAY DRAGON GOD"'! flame impales zane
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area )   Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area ) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 6:20 pm

Zane moved his blade for-ward so it was positioned to intercept the oncoming blade. As flame's blade made contact, Zane would be pushed back slightly from the increased strength of the soul-reaper." Well well well...Not bad... But, I'm still not satisfied until you use your bankai" He said with blade still blocking flame's.
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area )   Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area ) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 6:23 pm

flame spines and kicks zane and cuts zane in the nick slightlly
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area )   Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area ) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 6:35 pm

Zane takes the kick head on and doesn't even attempt to dodge it. After the first hit had been done, Zane raised his hand and grabed flame's zanpakto. A small drop of blood would then drop from his hand from the blade making contact with his skin at a high speed." Fine, f you don't want to tallk I'll just beat you into bankai,"He said. After that he would jump back then pause for a moment. At the end of the pause, he would dash for-ward and swing his zanpakto down at flame's zanpakto and would continue slashing down repetatively.
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area )   Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area ) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 6:39 pm

flame does a high speed spin to block the attack and cut zane "if you want my bankai you must show me you true power"
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area )   Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area ) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 6:48 pm

Zane moved his zanpakto up-ward to parry the zanpakto one last time before jumping back and saying in a aggrovated tone" Fine, if you want to see my power so bad, here it is. Consume the world around me,devour,Raienzo."As he said this the reiatsu in the forest began to circulate rapidly and his blade entered it's shikai state.
Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area ) Ws_bmp10 ( But there is only 1 of them)
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area )   Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area ) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 6:49 pm

flame uses flashstep to cut zane 1000 times in the body and the head so its is a really fast barrage
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area )   Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area ) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 6:51 pm

Zane rapidly blocks every slash with ease as a thin glow begins to emmit from his zanpakto showing the collection of spiritual pressure.
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area )   Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area ) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 6:53 pm

"shit so you wanted it the here it is BANKAI DRAGON DEMON GOD" flames transfomrs and mafests his zanpakto like the wolf captin

ooc i made a change and add this
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area )   Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area ) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:02 pm

"Now, I can end this." He said with the reiatsu around his blade growing brighter with each passing moment. Zane slashed his zanpakto up-ward unleashing a large cacking wave of reiatsu at flame, tearing the ground asunder and braking surrounding trees as it moved.
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area )   Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area ) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:04 pm

flame using a orb to garde him self from a fatle wound but still gets wounded flame charges at zane "fire flower prison" a prison of fire sourd zane
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area )   Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area ) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:09 pm

Zane gathes the reiatsu around him and stores it together in his blade ceating a even larger glow from his blade. He awaited his opponent's next move with his blade pointed up.
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area )   Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area ) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:21 pm

flame sends the zanpakto to zane "so tell me is the what you were thinking of whin thought of my bankai"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area )   Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area )
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next