The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

Walking like a shadow....do I really belong.....(Anyone)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
daichi dokidoki

daichi dokidoki

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:
Walking like a shadow....do I really belong.....(Anyone) Left_bar_bleue100/100Walking like a shadow....do I really belong.....(Anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Walking like a shadow....do I really belong.....(Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Walking like a shadow....do I really belong.....(Anyone)   Walking like a shadow....do I really belong.....(Anyone) EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 12:01 am

A heavy mind with a heavy heart Having both it's as if you've traped yourself....bettwen a rock and a hard place....

Issei's eye's where low on the ground. Meetting his sister again didnt happen as he wanted. It wasnt the greatest meetting anyway. He stud in the middle of the park. Not knowing what to do next. He came back for Ichimei but whats that.... if she doesnt want him.

"What do I do now. There's nothing for me now.....It was all Ichimei.....but what will a shell like me do at a time like this....."

He put his hand in front of his face

"Well I can still see myself....If that make's any difference.....What am I talking about the world threw me away a long time ago I dont belong....even Ichimei..."

The light of the sun hit the ground to twilight. Just another night in the park. Power, streath, life, these thing he didnt know that he wanted. But He knew they where there.....

"Just think about it, it will come" at this time that's what he would say but this time is different some how.....
Back to top Go down
Lt. Misei Mukara
13 courts protection squad Lieutenant
Lt. Misei Mukara

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Misei Mukara
Health:
Walking like a shadow....do I really belong.....(Anyone) Left_bar_bleue100/100Walking like a shadow....do I really belong.....(Anyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Walking like a shadow....do I really belong.....(Anyone)   Walking like a shadow....do I really belong.....(Anyone) EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:38 pm

Misei was drawing in the ground and she passed in front of him while drawing.
Back to top Go down
daichi dokidoki

daichi dokidoki

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Walking like a shadow....do I really belong.....(Anyone)   Walking like a shadow....do I really belong.....(Anyone) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 6:50 pm

".....Hello....."

Issei was watching her draw.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Misei Mukara
Lt. Misei Mukara

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Walking like a shadow....do I really belong.....(Anyone)   Walking like a shadow....do I really belong.....(Anyone) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 8:03 pm

"Hiya." She says as she continues drawing figures.
Back to top Go down
daichi dokidoki

daichi dokidoki

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Walking like a shadow....do I really belong.....(Anyone)   Walking like a shadow....do I really belong.....(Anyone) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 8:15 pm

issei sat on the ground next to her.

"So what are you doing here...." He wasnt sure what to say
Back to top Go down
Lt. Misei Mukara
Lt. Misei Mukara

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Walking like a shadow....do I really belong.....(Anyone)   Walking like a shadow....do I really belong.....(Anyone) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 8:50 pm

"Drawing. What are you doing?" She ask as she looks at Issei with a smile.
Back to top Go down
daichi dokidoki

daichi dokidoki

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Walking like a shadow....do I really belong.....(Anyone)   Walking like a shadow....do I really belong.....(Anyone) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 8:57 pm

"Um.....just walking around really...thinking about stuff" He said as he looked at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Misei Mukara
Lt. Misei Mukara

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Walking like a shadow....do I really belong.....(Anyone)   Walking like a shadow....do I really belong.....(Anyone) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 5:23 am

"You look like you could use a friend." She says as she finishes the drawing.
Back to top Go down
daichi dokidoki

daichi dokidoki

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Walking like a shadow....do I really belong.....(Anyone)   Walking like a shadow....do I really belong.....(Anyone) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:33 pm

He looked at the girl agreeing in his head

"Yeah I guess your right..... " He looked down at her drawing

"What are you drawing"
Back to top Go down
Lt. Misei Mukara
Lt. Misei Mukara

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Walking like a shadow....do I really belong.....(Anyone)   Walking like a shadow....do I really belong.....(Anyone) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 4:40 pm

The drawing was a very detailed picture of him. "You." She said as she blushes
Back to top Go down
daichi dokidoki

daichi dokidoki

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Walking like a shadow....do I really belong.....(Anyone)   Walking like a shadow....do I really belong.....(Anyone) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 8:24 pm

Issei looked at the picture of him and smiled. He liked it, it was nice of her to do that.

"Thanks that was nice of you" he looked at the picture one more time and truned his head to the side.

"Am I really that thin.....?" Issei said He thought about for a wail.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Misei Mukara
Lt. Misei Mukara

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Walking like a shadow....do I really belong.....(Anyone)   Walking like a shadow....do I really belong.....(Anyone) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 1:59 pm

"Have you seen my brother?" She asks while she gives him a hug.
Back to top Go down
daichi dokidoki

daichi dokidoki

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Walking like a shadow....do I really belong.....(Anyone)   Walking like a shadow....do I really belong.....(Anyone) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:21 pm

Issei jumped with the hug, but still huged her back

"Um.....your brother I dont know him sorry.....what your name by the way..." He looked at her still being huged.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Misei Mukara
Lt. Misei Mukara

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Walking like a shadow....do I really belong.....(Anyone)   Walking like a shadow....do I really belong.....(Anyone) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:27 pm

"It's Misei." She says as her face turned red.
Back to top Go down
daichi dokidoki

daichi dokidoki

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Walking like a shadow....do I really belong.....(Anyone)   Walking like a shadow....do I really belong.....(Anyone) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:38 pm

Issei looks at her and smile's

"Well I said this before but.....Nice to meet you...Misei" He smiled at her again

"....And Im Issei I hope we can be friends...."
Back to top Go down
Lt. Misei Mukara
Lt. Misei Mukara

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Walking like a shadow....do I really belong.....(Anyone)   Walking like a shadow....do I really belong.....(Anyone) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:39 pm

"I hope Kiro's okay but I like you more." She says as she blushes.
Back to top Go down
daichi dokidoki

daichi dokidoki

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Walking like a shadow....do I really belong.....(Anyone)   Walking like a shadow....do I really belong.....(Anyone) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:44 pm

Issei's eye's opened really big then narrowed

"Sigh.....we just meet and you like me...and how old are you anyway" Issei felt like he made a big misstake.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Misei Mukara
Lt. Misei Mukara

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Walking like a shadow....do I really belong.....(Anyone)   Walking like a shadow....do I really belong.....(Anyone) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 7:14 pm

"I don't really know since that horrible night."
Back to top Go down
daichi dokidoki

daichi dokidoki

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Walking like a shadow....do I really belong.....(Anyone)   Walking like a shadow....do I really belong.....(Anyone) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 7:18 pm

Issei looked at her oddly

"What horrible night.....did something really bad happen...well you dont have to tell me...if you dont want to...." He looked at the ground
Back to top Go down
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Character Sheet: number one espada
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Walking like a shadow....do I really belong.....(Anyone)   Walking like a shadow....do I really belong.....(Anyone) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 7:19 pm

*walks by* hey issei
Back to top Go down
daichi dokidoki

daichi dokidoki

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Walking like a shadow....do I really belong.....(Anyone)   Walking like a shadow....do I really belong.....(Anyone) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 7:38 pm

Issei looked up from were he was

"um.....hi....?" he was confused did he know this guy
Back to top Go down
Lt. Misei Mukara
Lt. Misei Mukara

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Walking like a shadow....do I really belong.....(Anyone)   Walking like a shadow....do I really belong.....(Anyone) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 7:50 pm

"Hiya." Misei says to the person as she gets closer to Issei.
Back to top Go down
daichi dokidoki

daichi dokidoki

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Walking like a shadow....do I really belong.....(Anyone)   Walking like a shadow....do I really belong.....(Anyone) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 7:54 pm

"......um" Issei move's a little away from misei

"So.......do you know him" He looks at her
Back to top Go down
Lt. Misei Mukara
Lt. Misei Mukara

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Walking like a shadow....do I really belong.....(Anyone)   Walking like a shadow....do I really belong.....(Anyone) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 7:56 pm

"Nope." She says as she stares at him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
daichi dokidoki

daichi dokidoki

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Walking like a shadow....do I really belong.....(Anyone)   Walking like a shadow....do I really belong.....(Anyone) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:03 pm

"Oh" He stare's at the ground

".....so about your brother does he konw where you are..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking like a shadow....do I really belong.....(Anyone)   Walking like a shadow....do I really belong.....(Anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking like a shadow....do I really belong.....(Anyone)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next