The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

Lets fight little sis.......>:)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
daichi dokidoki

daichi dokidoki

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:
Lets fight little sis.......>:) Left_bar_bleue100/100Lets fight little sis.......>:) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Lets fight little sis.......>:) Empty
PostSubject: Lets fight little sis.......>:)   Lets fight little sis.......>:) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 8:02 pm

Issei is in the middle of the arena waiting for Ichimei to come. He take's out his zanpakto and sets it on his sholder.

"I wont hold back.....well I'll try not to...." He smiled "Maybe a beating will back her remember that she doesnt talk to me that way, I mean Im her big brother" He thought.
Back to top Go down
ichi tekunosaundo

ichi tekunosaundo

Character sheet
Character Sheet: ichi tekunosaundo
Health:
Lets fight little sis.......>:) Left_bar_bleue6666666666/7777777777Lets fight little sis.......>:) Empty_bar_bleue  (6666666666/7777777777)

PostSubject: Re: Lets fight little sis.......>:)   Lets fight little sis.......>:) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 9:08 pm

Ichimei walks in to the arena with her sword in her hand. Get's about 10 feet away from him and stand's.

"Really a fight......what are you going to do....kill me..." She looked at Iseei with strong eye's and clam breath.

She take's one step. And charge's him.
Back to top Go down
daichi dokidoki

daichi dokidoki

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:
Lets fight little sis.......>:) Left_bar_bleue100/100Lets fight little sis.......>:) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lets fight little sis.......>:)   Lets fight little sis.......>:) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 9:18 pm

Issei saw her charge and bloke's the blow.

"Kill.....why do you thing I would do that....." He smiled

He cuts the hold they were in and flash steped behind her and kick her back so she flu forword.

"And you of all people should now that if I want to kill you......" He smiled again

"I would have dont it already"
Back to top Go down
ichi tekunosaundo

ichi tekunosaundo

Character sheet
Health:
Lets fight little sis.......>:) Left_bar_bleue6666666666/7777777777Lets fight little sis.......>:) Empty_bar_bleue  (6666666666/7777777777)

PostSubject: Re: Lets fight little sis.......>:)   Lets fight little sis.......>:) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:12 pm

Ichimei got up slowly

"When did you get that strong......" She breathed hard

She rubed off some blood from her mouth

"Something is different about you what is it....." She looked at him strong

Then charged again thorwing her sword at him.
Back to top Go down
daichi dokidoki

daichi dokidoki

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Lets fight little sis.......>:)   Lets fight little sis.......>:) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 7:19 pm

Issei blocked it, there swords were tight to together

"If you wanted to talk you wouldnt be fighting me...." He looked at her and smiled

He bracks the hold they were in and steps back.

"And Im not different at all your just losing your edge....I was always the better fighter" He laughed

He flash steped behind her wail attacking and cut her arm.
Back to top Go down
ichi tekunosaundo

ichi tekunosaundo

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Lets fight little sis.......>:)   Lets fight little sis.......>:) EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 8:46 pm

Ichimei holds her arm were he cut her

.....what is it that make's him so strong I....I...I need that power she thought "No" I have that power I just dont chose to use it.... she thought "Sigh"

"Dam....It doesnt matter Im not diying by your hand" She runs tword him with her sword in both hands and slashes down on he's head.
Back to top Go down
daichi dokidoki

daichi dokidoki

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Lets fight little sis.......>:)   Lets fight little sis.......>:) EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 10:38 pm

Issei blocks it with no trouble and pushes her back. He narrowed his eye's then looked at ichimei.

"I thought you were a captin not a weak link......Sigh" He flash steps over to were she was and grabs her by the shirt.

"I will tell you this once....I came back for you.....and that hollow in you it's not a hollow that's......" Issei looked at the ground trying to fine the words.

"You know why you cant beat me......the only thing that is power that you have.....It Daichi....And thats because!.......He's our brother..."

He looked down and the ground again

"He was half hollow and it......I couldnt save him and then I died to seal him up in you"

Issei put his sword away

"And thats why Im not a soul reaper anymore....."

He looked at Ichimei with a sad face

"Im....Im...a hollow"
Back to top Go down
ichi tekunosaundo

ichi tekunosaundo

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Lets fight little sis.......>:)   Lets fight little sis.......>:) EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 11:12 pm

Ichimei looked at Issei with shock

"what....no...your not....I dont remember any of this happening how the hell are you a hollow" She got up and ran over to Issei.

Then she did something she never thought she would do....she hugs him from the back

"YOU CAN BE ONE OF THEM YOU JUST CANT......" She forused him to trun around and grabed his shirt.

"Please tell....you cant be once of them"
Back to top Go down
daichi dokidoki

daichi dokidoki

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Lets fight little sis.......>:)   Lets fight little sis.......>:) EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:25 pm

He felt her warm arm's around him, and he couldnt help but smile

"this is how you use to act....before that happend" His smile truned sad

"And your name its not Ichimei....its ichi me and vice name'd you that it was pertty" He turned around and huged her.

"And we loved you so much.....but we have given you so much sadness"
Back to top Go down
ichi tekunosaundo

ichi tekunosaundo

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Lets fight little sis.......>:)   Lets fight little sis.......>:) EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 8:42 pm

Ichimei's looked shocked as he huged her

"my name its....not ichimei....ichi....ow.....my head..."

so is he finilly telling you

ichimei looked and saw that she wasnt in the arm's of her brother anymore, but in that world with all the buildings.

"telling me what"

Daichi looked up

that im your brother of course he smiled

".....you cant be your a hollow...."

Am i or are you the real hollow you seem to act like it

"stop liying to me" she ran over to him and grabed him by the the neck

your just confused thats all, dont be mad at me im not the one who is weak

She let go of his neck and she fell

"what am i...i guess i am confused"

good now.....DIE!!!!!!!! daichi ran towrod her with the intent to kill

"I dont care just kill me then" his sword when though her heart

i cant belive you didnt do anything, its ok its over..... he took his sword out of her

good bye ichimei...
Back to top Go down
daichi dokidoki

daichi dokidoki

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Lets fight little sis.......>:)   Lets fight little sis.......>:) EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 8:53 pm

Issei looked at ichimei with a sad face

"dont worry...you'll be back but just not like this and so will Dacihi.....but me Im going away now....my job is done.....sorry mei we stoped you....."

He smiled

"Then it starts again huh"

His body disapeared in to the air.... know one know's if his is is stil alive or not but we will see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets fight little sis.......>:)   Lets fight little sis.......>:) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets fight little sis.......>:)
Page 1 of 1