The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

Zane's super freakishly bad ass tornament

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Character Sheet: I don't care what side your on, I'm still gona kick your ass.
Health:
Zane's super freakishly bad ass tornament Left_bar_bleue100/100Zane's super freakishly bad ass tornament Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Zane's super freakishly bad ass tornament Empty
PostSubject: Zane's super freakishly bad ass tornament   Zane's super freakishly bad ass tornament EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 6:15 pm

Whoever the fuck enters this better be active, cause by the end of the month this shits starting and It won't stop because some fagget won't log in like the other tornament did. It will be held in Soul Society Arena. Any race are welcome to join, even the arrancars. Ya, just try not to kill any one you damn murder machines.

First rounds, Several portals between the Human world soul society and Heuco mundo will appear around the universe, from forests, to lakes, to heuco mundo desert, portals will lead you to random areas. Four areas. Forest in soul society, Heuco mundo desert, under-ground cave in the living world, and the normal arena in soul society. The Forest Portal leads to the under-ground, the under-ground portal goes to the soul society Arena, the arena portal goes to heuco mundo desert, abnd the desert leads to the forest. Each competator will receive a red crystal. To proceed to round two you must get another crystal from another competator. If you lose your crystal you can still win by taking two others from other competators.

Rules are.......fuck who am I kidding anything goes , go blow up the unniverse for all I care... well ya... starts in a week or so... so join u faggets

Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: warrior of fear
Health:
Zane's super freakishly bad ass tornament Left_bar_bleue100/100Zane's super freakishly bad ass tornament Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Zane's super freakishly bad ass tornament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane's super freakishly bad ass tornament   Zane's super freakishly bad ass tornament EmptyTue May 11, 2010 7:34 pm

im in this should be fun
Back to top Go down

Zane's super freakishly bad ass tornament
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach RPG :: New and Updates :: Events-
Jump to: