The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

Ssaro's residence

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sesaro

Sesaro

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:
Ssaro's residence Left_bar_bleue100/100Ssaro's residence Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Ssaro's residence Empty
PostSubject: Ssaro's residence   Ssaro's residence EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:24 pm

In my house their is a portal for me to go from my house back to the soul soceity or hueco mundo i come out of it and i walk to my room and i open a closet their that has my human body and i get in it and i picked up my thing that lets me get out of my body and i then walk out and i go out for a walk and maybe go to school thinking on what to do.
Back to top Go down
Sesaro

Sesaro

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:
Ssaro's residence Left_bar_bleue100/100Ssaro's residence Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Ssaro's residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ssaro's residence   Ssaro's residence EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 3:08 pm

I open the door to my house ad i walk in i turn on my boom-box and i continue walking to the bath room and i take a bath and when i come out i go to my room and i get the school uniform and i put it on and i look at myself in a mirror and i see that i look pretty good so i then leave my house and i walk to highschool
Back to top Go down

Ssaro's residence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach RPG :: The Human World :: Homes-
Jump to: