The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

Dellapero's zanpakto and ressurection.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Character Sheet: I don't care what side your on, I'm still gona kick your ass.
Health:
Dellapero's zanpakto and ressurection. Left_bar_bleue100/100Dellapero's zanpakto and ressurection. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Dellapero's zanpakto and ressurection. Empty
PostSubject: Dellapero's zanpakto and ressurection.   Dellapero's zanpakto and ressurection. EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 5:18 pm

Zanpakto/ ressurection name:Elian Masendo

Zanpakto data; Dellapero's zanpakto while in his human-state are two basic swords that soul-reapers would use before unlocking shikai, but unlike the normal zanpakto, these swords have power far byond most shikais to ever exist and when mixed iwth his hollow power makes it equal to a bankai. The zanpakto have one ability and that is that he can clone the blades into anywhere from 4, to 1000 blades that can be controlled by reiatsu and fired without useing any strength or contact.

Human form skills
Basic Cero - color is silver.
Able to move at such a fast-pace that he can appear at more then one location at at a time.
Twisted Cero- Two cero fired from both hands that combine into one massiv cero 3x the basic's power.

Ressurection boosts and powers
In this state Dellapero takes a more demonic appearance. His entire body turns into a metal substance three time sstronger then an espada's normal ressurection skin. ( Espada have stronger skin then any1 else as said by teh fire-arrancar way back in the first arrancar assault episodes.) He can also shoot out small blades from any part of his body and make blades come out of his skin for offencive and defencive close-range combat. From the spikes in his body he can fire small cero's 1/2 the original's power.Lastly, his two zanpakto become one larger one that can fire a powerful cero in slashs.
Stat boosts
Much Higher durability
Stronger Ceros.
Much higher strength.
Slightly higher Speed.

Last edited by Zane Hataro on Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Brandon Phantom
Health:
Dellapero's zanpakto and ressurection. Left_bar_bleue56000000000/56000000000Dellapero's zanpakto and ressurection. Empty_bar_bleue  (56000000000/56000000000)

PostSubject: Re: Dellapero's zanpakto and ressurection.   Dellapero's zanpakto and ressurection. EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:19 am

approved
Back to top Go down
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Character Sheet: number one espada
Health:
Dellapero's zanpakto and ressurection. Left_bar_bleue100/100Dellapero's zanpakto and ressurection. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Dellapero's zanpakto and ressurection.   Dellapero's zanpakto and ressurection. EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:00 am

omg u make sound undefeatable
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Character Sheet: I don't care what side your on, I'm still gona kick your ass.
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Dellapero's zanpakto and ressurection.   Dellapero's zanpakto and ressurection. EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:26 pm

I have seen way stronger.......Trust me.. I play 2 elite bleach sites that leiutenants have moves that make ulqiora look weak and it is legit. They use a shit load of science such as molicules moving faster to make explosions = to C4 and controlling volcanic dust to posion the entire body instantly. I'v seen hax shit.
Back to top Go down
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Character Sheet: number one espada
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Dellapero's zanpakto and ressurection.   Dellapero's zanpakto and ressurection. EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 8:52 pm

wth this ain't wow
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Brandon Phantom
Health:
Dellapero's zanpakto and ressurection. Left_bar_bleue56000000000/56000000000Dellapero's zanpakto and ressurection. Empty_bar_bleue  (56000000000/56000000000)

PostSubject: Re: Dellapero's zanpakto and ressurection.   Dellapero's zanpakto and ressurection. EmptySat May 01, 2010 7:35 am

Zane my friend, we geniuses need to stick together
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dellapero's zanpakto and ressurection.   Dellapero's zanpakto and ressurection. Empty

Back to top Go down

Dellapero's zanpakto and ressurection.
Page 1 of 1