The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

Intro duction as a new member(sice you dont have an off topic or newbie lounge)- also Character sheet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Konso Cop Karakuraizer
Health:
Intro duction as a new member(sice you dont have an off topic or newbie lounge)- also Character sheet Left_bar_bleue100/100Intro duction as a new member(sice you dont have an off topic or newbie lounge)- also Character sheet Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Intro duction as a new member(sice you dont have an off topic or newbie lounge)- also Character sheet Empty
PostSubject: Intro duction as a new member(sice you dont have an off topic or newbie lounge)- also Character sheet   Intro duction as a new member(sice you dont have an off topic or newbie lounge)- also Character sheet EmptySat May 01, 2010 9:39 pm

Ohayou Gozaimasu

My name is Lucas H. I am 15 at the time and live in Tulsa Oklahoma I take interest in gaming, Rping(go figure), reading, music, etc. I Have done plenty of role-playing and have even done bleach RP (in COL) I am glad to be here and I hope to become great friends.

Quick question though. I read the rules and you said you can only have one active Rp at a time. Question is, Can you have more than one character, if so, great, if not then that would change who I post lol.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixblack.darkbb.com/portal.htm
mannyboy612
13 courts protection squad Lieutenant
13 courts protection squad Lieutenant
mannyboy612

Character sheet
Character Sheet: LT. Manny-san
Health:
Intro duction as a new member(sice you dont have an off topic or newbie lounge)- also Character sheet Left_bar_bleue700/700Intro duction as a new member(sice you dont have an off topic or newbie lounge)- also Character sheet Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

Intro duction as a new member(sice you dont have an off topic or newbie lounge)- also Character sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro duction as a new member(sice you dont have an off topic or newbie lounge)- also Character sheet   Intro duction as a new member(sice you dont have an off topic or newbie lounge)- also Character sheet EmptySat May 01, 2010 9:47 pm

yep u can have more then one character
Back to top Go down
http://hollowmaskrpg.heavenforum.com/
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Konso Cop Karakuraizer
Health:
Intro duction as a new member(sice you dont have an off topic or newbie lounge)- also Character sheet Left_bar_bleue100/100Intro duction as a new member(sice you dont have an off topic or newbie lounge)- also Character sheet Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Intro duction as a new member(sice you dont have an off topic or newbie lounge)- also Character sheet   Intro duction as a new member(sice you dont have an off topic or newbie lounge)- also Character sheet EmptySat May 01, 2010 10:54 pm

sweet ok so here goes.

Name: Aryaca (Lucon) Tyeir

Personality: Lucon is calm, laid back, and carefree. He will often doze off on the squads porch. He is very curios and as sutch decided to join the R&D of the Gotei in squad 12. He enjoys nature and takes care of a garden including many breeds of flowers and plants.

Appearance: Lucon is small by shinigami standards, standing at 5'5" and weghing only 117. He often gets picked on for his small stature He looks to be the age of 23 and has an athletic build. He has messy blue/grey hair and brown eyes. His attire consists of the normal black kimono, hakama, and white Obi. He also wears a red head band, and pink socks at the request of Alseid.

Skills: Lucon is a master strategist able to worm his way out of any situation. when given a problem, Lucon will see it through to the end. Lucon is not very physically adept, and is not as good as others in combat. He is, however, good with his sword and has excellent Reiatsu control.

History/Background: Aryaca Tyeir was a lucky kid. He was born into the higher tiers of Rukongai close to Seretei. Because of this he had very little trouble aside from childhood bullies, those however he was able to deal with. He grew up lazy and fun loving, he seemed to have no care in the world.
When he was 27 he had an incident with some people trying to start trouble. They had held some people captive and were terrorizing the neighborhood. Seretei with its politics would not be able to respond in time and a few lives would be lost.
He decided to not wait and gathered a small band of men and assulted the hideout. The battle was won, with the Shinigami arriving just as the captives were brung out.
Ammazed at the ability of this young man who had never had any training they asked Lucon if he wanted to join the Shinigami Academy. he accepted and joined a month later. He spent several years there and came out a sinigami of the Gotei 13.

RP Sample:

Lucon laid back against the wall of the Academy bunkhouse. What nice weather we have today, nothing to worry about. He took a deep breath and rolled over into the grass. He laid there asorbing the sun's rays and thought about nothing.
A shadow passed over him and stayed there, Lucon lifted his head in a slow manner and starred his friend in the face.
"Time to get up. We have a big day today. Its the final exams, you cant miss them."
Lucon replied in a drowsy manner The hell I cant, Alex. Why wont you ever leave me be?
"Because Your my bunkmate. There is a test on teamwork, and lets face it, those other guys are horrible." Alex grabbed Lucon by the arms and dragged him up off the ground. Lucon stretched and brushed himself off, making sure his legs weren't asleep. He began walking in-to the bunkhouse to get ready with Alex close behind.
After taking a shower and getting his gear together, Lucon left and went all around the grounds taking various tests, doing very good on most of them. After the day was a good deal gone, he approached the Dojo where Alex waited. So you ready for the final battle? After this we wont see each other again.
"Yeah Im ready" Alex nodded "I never understood why you chose the 12th squad." They both went in and signed up. They were scheduled to be the fifth fight. They both walked out onto the field from the south side, the other team from the north. The Procter stood up and walked to the middle of the field. "Ok recap of the rules. this will be a 10 minute battle, you are using live steel, and there are no contact rules. you may not kill your opponent, and the first to give up looses. Are we clear?" The procter looked both in the eye and loudly declared "START!" before shunpoing to a safe distance.
Okay Alex do you remember the battle formations?
"Do I ever. Lets do this"
Alright then. B formation, go. Lucon dashed forward drawing his blade, he ran and met both of the opponents in the middle, engaging both in a fight. He attacked and blocked and held his ground for a few minutes, quickly loosing ground. Dam, where is Alex? he heard a bang as on of the opponents quickly moved to see what happened and barely blocked in time. Alex disappeared in smoke startling both combatants, Lucon quickly took a strike at the other, giving him a good wound. they both quickly recovered and began an assult on Lucon. Alex appeared again, but this time caught the attention of one of the fighters leading him away to fight. With one wounded man left Lucon was able to go on the offensive. He took several swings to the the mans chest which were blocked, he followed up with a sweep to the legs.
his opponent was unbalanced and Lucon was able to land an icapacitating blow. The man fell over with a resounding Thud. Lucon ran towards the remaining man and slashed an uppercut. The opponent quickly parried the blow, but was caught by alex's jab. He fell leaving a silence on the horizon.
They had won and the crowd cheered. Good job... Lucon said breathing heavy. But could you have gotten there a bit sooner?
"Sorry, but I had trouble with the flash bang and smokescreen." Alex walked over and patted Lucon on the back. Lucon got up and shook hands. After the remaining fights they both walked out to the bunkhouse, where a nice, warm bed awaited them.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixblack.darkbb.com/portal.htm
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Brandon Phantom
Health:
Intro duction as a new member(sice you dont have an off topic or newbie lounge)- also Character sheet Left_bar_bleue56000000000/56000000000Intro duction as a new member(sice you dont have an off topic or newbie lounge)- also Character sheet Empty_bar_bleue  (56000000000/56000000000)

PostSubject: Re: Intro duction as a new member(sice you dont have an off topic or newbie lounge)- also Character sheet   Intro duction as a new member(sice you dont have an off topic or newbie lounge)- also Character sheet EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:42 pm

were not very strict here so rp samples arent neccecary. finnaly a thinker only type appoved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intro duction as a new member(sice you dont have an off topic or newbie lounge)- also Character sheet   Intro duction as a new member(sice you dont have an off topic or newbie lounge)- also Character sheet Empty

Back to top Go down

Intro duction as a new member(sice you dont have an off topic or newbie lounge)- also Character sheet
Page 1 of 1