The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

head in the clouds

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Character Sheet: number one espada
Health:
head in the clouds Left_bar_bleue100/100head in the clouds Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

head in the clouds Empty
PostSubject: head in the clouds   head in the clouds EmptyWed May 05, 2010 4:16 pm

walks in the desert killing weak hollows along the way

"i wonder when neo will return"
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: warrior of fear
Health:
head in the clouds Left_bar_bleue100/100head in the clouds Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

head in the clouds Empty
PostSubject: Re: head in the clouds   head in the clouds EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:20 pm

"hello hisagi long time no see " trizon
(note: trizon is trilon's darkside aka hallow gone arcane and he has all the memiories of trilon so he rembers the battle with hisagi)
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Nick
Health:

head in the clouds Empty
PostSubject: Re: head in the clouds   head in the clouds EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:59 am

A yawn came from nearby as Nick sat up, rubbing the sleep and sand from his eyes. He had dozed off after snacking on some of the local hollows, and had intended to eat these two as well, until he somewhat recognized Hisagi, and instead looked up with his hands on his hips. "It's been a while since I've seen an Arrancar."
Back to top Go down
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Character Sheet: number one espada
Health:

head in the clouds Empty
PostSubject: Re: head in the clouds   head in the clouds EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:44 pm

hisagi looks at nick with a irritated look

"huh? i should say the same thing not many male arrancars these days mostly females, which is fine by me"
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Nick
Health:

head in the clouds Empty
PostSubject: Re: head in the clouds   head in the clouds EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:14 pm

Nick gave a little chuckle at this. "Arrancar?" He was about to correct him, but decided against it. Afterall the only thing better then someone not finding his mask, was not knowing it existed in the first place. "I hadn't really noticed that myself, but then I don't really keep track."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

head in the clouds Empty
PostSubject: Re: head in the clouds   head in the clouds Empty

Back to top Go down

head in the clouds
Page 1 of 1