The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

A change of scenery.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Konso Cop Karakuraizer
Health:
A change of scenery. Left_bar_bleue100/100A change of scenery. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

A change of scenery. Empty
PostSubject: A change of scenery.   A change of scenery. EmptySat May 08, 2010 11:04 am

Maria walked out of her house. It was a beautiful day, with the sun shining, the birds singing and the demons roaring. Maria walked over to the corner store and bought herself a pack of gum. She pulled one out, popped it into her mouth and put the rest away. She continued on her stroll visiting various locations and slaying the monsters. She walked over to the high-school and jumped up onto the roof and sat down. She looked out across the city. I miss Brazil already, but maybe this city won't be so bad after all. She leaned back and thought that her first day was pretty boring, for coming to a new country. I wish I could do something. i mean killing the demons is fun, but a girl can only do so much and not get bored.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixblack.darkbb.com/portal.htm
dragon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: warrior of fear
Health:
A change of scenery. Left_bar_bleue100/100A change of scenery. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: a change of scenery   A change of scenery. EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:45 am

geez you sound like me when i first came here said trilon jumping off the the roof of the stairwell enterce and walking over to maria
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A change of scenery.   A change of scenery. EmptySun May 09, 2010 6:31 pm

"geez you sound like me when i first came here"

Maria jumped up and bounded back getting her hand ready to pull her gun. Who in hell are you? This man was insane; wearing a black kosode, and hakama. On top of that he had a sword on his belt. He looked like something out of an old kung-fu movie. Maria looked him over but stopped. Something about this guy seemed oppresive to Maria, as if she were deep under the ocean. She fell to her knees and was held there. A better question is. What are you?
Back to top Go down
daichi dokidoki

daichi dokidoki

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A change of scenery.   A change of scenery. EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:15 am

Daichi looked up from the ground he was standing on. He looked at the clouds and other things flying in the sky. He was really bored to day and it was a little to sunny.

He started walking then he had a feeling to climb the school building. He started climbing when she heard some voice's. He got to the top and looked over the edge. He saw a boy and a girl one sitting and one standing.

Wonder what there doing.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: a change of scenery   A change of scenery. EmptyMon May 10, 2010 2:15 pm

to this trilon replied"someone borded like you but im surpised that you can even speak and see through this illousion that im a normal human and that those that truly look at my eyes normaly go crazy that are human but this is quit the problem you see someone stole my body and i need to get it back cuz anyone that uses besides me ends up dead and then i have to make a new one not to metion that many will die from the explosin i left it here in that dark corner to the west so since you can see me as i am i have one qustion did you take my body and u feel like you are under the ocean right im just looking at you with my eye of truth so you shouldnt try lieing to me cause i will know and you do will you dont want to know said trilon as he got ready to remove his eye patch if maria lied
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A change of scenery.   A change of scenery. EmptyMon May 10, 2010 8:31 pm

Note: This is the first time seeing a Shingami before(thus she is sensetive to Trilon's reiatsu). There were no other people with high spiritual pressure like her. The only high spiritual beings were the hollow.

Maria listened to him. Wait. you said that a human was an illusion. But you are clearly standing in front of me. Maria thought a moment and flashed back to her days in the military. People would just stand there connected to dead bodies with a chain. No-one could see them except her. So you're a ghost. The following statement about his "body" confirmed her theory. The next sentence however was just plain rediculous.

"Did you take my body, and u feel like you are under the ocean right? I'm
just looking at you with my eye of truth."
This guy was even more crazy than she first thought. How could I possibly steal your body? Why would I even want to? Also, about the ocean, I have no idea what it is but it is coming from you. I can't describe it but you have a very forceful "personality" for lack of better words.

Maria was finally able to get up. And do you seriously believe you have "The eye of truth? I have passed "lie detector" tests with flying colors, with crazy impossible speeches like; I love flying pink ponies and purple spotted elephants. Maria laughed. She looked into Trilon's uncovered eye. Don't tell me...

Maria stopped. To onlookers it seemed as if Maria was starring into space as if she was paralyzed. But in her mind her world was turning upside down. She felt as if she was being lifted from her body and set down again on the side. She saw herself walking on a beach. She was holding hands with a man she could only dream of. They looked as if they were having the time of their life. A little girl with hair like Maria's and big blue eyes came running down the sand to them and hugged Maria.

Maria came back to reality. She was strangely crying, she rarely cried. She shook her head in disbelief and regained her composer. She turned her head to the side to wipe her tears. She saw a man peering over the edge. She walked over to the edge and drew her gun firing a warning shot over the guy's head. Who are you, and why are you spying on me? She waited for a reply and then remembered the strange clothed man. She spoke to him in an obviously fake manner. I'm sorry for forgetting my manners. My name is Maria. What is your name?
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A change of scenery.   A change of scenery. EmptyTue May 11, 2010 1:24 pm

my name is trilon i am a soul reaper a speical kind of ghost if you will and you might as well as come out boy im going to need all the help i can get ill expalin at my house it really isn't safe here and we dont have much time said trilon shaking his head wirly thinking all the while i wish i didnt have to do that to the girl her mind is already a mix of emotions why am i cursed with seeing truth and fear as he teleaports all three of them to the innerroom of his house to the room of the soul socity
Back to top Go down
susana

PostSubject: Re: A change of scenery.   A change of scenery. EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:22 pm

hello all,

i like this place really cool and inforamtive i am impressed to this place I will be posting my reviews on the same all please post your experiences as well. Please reply me as much as possible so we can start a conversation & carry on.

cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

keyword tools~search keywords
Keyword Tracking Tool~overture tool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A change of scenery.   A change of scenery. Empty

Back to top Go down

A change of scenery.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach RPG :: The Human World :: High School.-