The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

COMA (closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Konso Cop Karakuraizer
Health:
COMA (closed) Left_bar_bleue100/100COMA (closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

COMA (closed) Empty
PostSubject: COMA (closed)   COMA (closed) EmptyFri May 14, 2010 7:07 pm

Lucon sat in the glade with Alseid. Today's topic was about Kido manipulation. Every-day they talked, after all they had nothing else to do. For a long time he had been stuck between his mind and Alseid's realm. Every time he tried to phase back into reality he was blocked by some mysterious force. Alseid told him that he was going to be stuck here for a while, and that she had no control over it. He started counting the days though it was difficult because it was always bright day time. After the tenth day however, he just simply lost count. His time in Alseid's world however, showed him things that he never noticed before.

The forest surrounding the glade was never the same. Every few hours a new seedling had sprouted, and every few days a tree fell and rotted very quickly. The Fungus immediately took their place and decomposed the tree. He was even able to literally watch grass grow. While looking at these wonders Alseid walked over to Lucon she saw the curiosity and wonder in his eyes. She sat down and spoke softly.

"These things you see. it all comes as a result of my power... I accelerate the natural process of nature. the plants both grow and die at a faster rate because I will it to". Alseid placed her hand on the ground and it glowed briefly before a rose shot out of the round. It grew to enormous size with dazzling colors. But a few seconds later it began to wilt, each petal falling. It eventually curled up against the ground and disintegrated.

"But do you know what my true power is?" She awaited a response.

Isn't it to duplicate the cells of creatures?

"Yes and no. In the biology of a human for example each cell in a body has a body of its own, consisting of many parts including the nucleus; the control center. Ultimately it is the combination of all those nuclei that control your body, the same goes for plants. What I do. What I am, is The nucleus of the earth. every living thing on this world is mine to command as I see fit."

Lucon jumped up What? do you mean to tell me that you had this power in you the entire time?

"Yes. I didnt tell you because I was afraid you would misuse my power and eventually lead to your own downfall. I care to much to let that happen."

What are you talking about? I would never misuse you? I would only harm the evil ones. I would use you to destroy them utterly, I would never be in trouble.

Alseid stood up. "That's the problem. You would get too carried away. And at this point you would be unable to control my power. you would envelope Japan in a huge jungle that would suffocate everyone. Besides. My power has one flaw. It cannot affect spiritually aware creatures such as hollow, arrancar. even if it is a minuscule amount, even a human can block it. Reiatsu keeps me from penetrating cells."

Well how can you affect me then?

"You are my owner and I am very close to you. using that direct contact between our souls, I can enter your body and help."

Lucon stood up are looked Alseid in the eyes. Why are you telling me this now?

"Well the incident a month ago made me realize that hiding you from truth would only be a hindrance."

Then give me the power. Together we can help make the world a better place. You and me. Give me your power, I can handle it.

Alseid looked at Lucon hopeful "Do you really believe that? Okay i will let you have it, but I warn you be careful."

Lucon nodded as Alseid raised her hand and a burst of reiatsu surrounded her. it continued but then stopped as abruptly as it started. He didn't feel any different but pulled his sword out of its sheathe. He lightly swung it and a palm tree rose from the ground. It was stunty but it grew. He grinned wide. this was going to be good.He took a stance and began to pour reiatsu out. he waited a little and then burst all his reiatsu out at once. He thrust his katana into the ground.

Before he could blink vines rose out of the ground and tangled his feet. then several trees began to sprout all around him. The grew to monstrous heights spanning 5 stories. they closed around him and he could hear no more.

A hot bright light soaked through the wood and it burned from the inside out. Lucon fell out and landed at Alseid's feet.
"I knew it. You are over confident and too ready for the full deal. You will never use my power." she turned away and walked off.

To be continued will post every day till he wakes up and is an active character again.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixblack.darkbb.com/portal.htm
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

COMA (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMA (closed)   COMA (closed) EmptySat May 15, 2010 7:41 pm

Lucon sat on the grass in disbelief. Alseid couldn't be serious. He was well over ready. He only lost control slightly. He thought for a moment and laid back onto the ground. Maybe she was right maybe I was over confident in myself. Maybe I was too willing fro a power boost, and not concerned with the consequences. He looked at Alseid, she was playing with a daffodil of the species poeticus.

The poets flower. Lucon smiled at her.

"Kinda fits the situation huh?" Alseid said in a mocking tone.

Ouch that stung. But yet I guess I deserve that. Lucon got up from the ground and walked over to Alseid Please. Give me one more chance. I can prove it to you I am capable.

Alseid looked at Lucon with a worried expression. she turned her head down and picked the flower, putting it into her flowing green hair. "Fine. I will give you one last chance to prove yourself. She stood up and held out her hand. A katana materialized in her hand. She handed it to Lucon. "Fight me. If you win, you can have bankai. if you lose, however, you will lose me."

Lucon took the sword and stepped back. Don't worry about me loosing. besides, even if I lose I would never lose you.

She replied in a cold manner. "We'll see about that." She walked to the edge of the glade and grab the nearest tree. When she pulled away a piece of wood came away that was tangled with vines. It was shaped like a katana but when she swung it it cut down the tree she pulled it from. "lets begin."

She jumped forward with astonishing speed. Lucon was just able to avoid a nick to the shoulder. He smiled. Finally something to do. He ran to the trees and climbed up them so as to get a better advantage of the scene. Alseid was just standing in the middle of the field. Bad move. He jumped of the tree and shunpod in mid air and slashed at her chest.

Alseid blocked the attack with one hand on the spine of the blade, for some reason she felt considerably weaker than before. Suddenly one of the vines detached from the blade and wrapped itself around lucon's sword. he was stuck. He tried to get free but had a struggle. Suddenly Alseid shot out from the trees. What he had attacked was a clone.

Lucon kicked backward and knocked Alseid from the air. he then broke free and jumped back a large way. he held up his hands and began an incantation. Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws. - Hado 33 Sōkatsui. A large burst of blue energy shot forward and hit the clone that had kept a hold of him.

The fight continued for some time with a stalemate. As time went on however. Lucon grew weak. he was now fighting a loosing battle. He had to do something now before he ran out of energy.
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

COMA (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMA (closed)   COMA (closed) EmptySun May 16, 2010 11:32 am

Lucon stopped in a tree to formulate a new plan. He could think of nothing. He finally stepped out of the tree and onto the grass. He walked to the center. We're going to get nowhere come on out and play.

"I already am." Alseid whispered from behind his back.

it was too late. Lucon was hit on the back making a deep wound. Vines reached out across his arms and chest. So as to break free he let out his reiatsu in a flood. To his great surprise the vines moved back. he lost his concentration and they continued back into place. He concentrated and they withdrew. He jumped out and spun around. Alseid was gone.

He now had a plan. I want to end this now. Come out to the middle and withdraw the clones. I want a one on one fight.

She dropped from a tree and walked out. a few clones came out from the trees including one from behind Lucon. they all seemed to step inside her and become one. She stood there looking at him with content. Alseid could be a cold=hearted woman when it came down to it. She whispered something inaudible and ran forward.

Lucon ran as well and they locked blades. they both detached and returned with equal force. They moved with a coordinated movement. each delivering a blow and block once each. she pushed him against a tree and thrust into his chest. "It's over."

Lucon laughed. Breaking up with me already? he looked Alseid in the eyes. Yes I do believe it is over. He grabbed her by the shoulder and flipped her over onto the tree. He dropped his zanpakuto and grabbed the wooden blade planted in his chest. His hand morphed. It grew large and and the growth spread over his arm. A new hand burst forth from the last one and stretched out into an arm, a body, a head, and finally a set of legs. The clone moved quickly and picked up the dropped sword, moving to Alseid's back delivering the last blow to her side.

Alseid crumpled to the ground with her zanpakuto breaking off and falling to the ground where it disintegrated. A faint buzzing sound found its way into Lucon's ears. He sat down next to Alseid, his chest bleeding. "Why did you do that? Your deeply wounded. No-one has ever been hurt in their inner worlds. You may lose your life."

Lucon looked at Alseid and put his hand on her leg. Because. i couldn't bare to lose you. This way... I may still have you wherever I go.

the buzzing turned into a moan which in turn became a jumble of noises. "Maybe. do you think, if I were human. We would have a chance together."

I don't know. I'm not sure if I like the stalker type. Lucon laughed. A bright light suddenly started shining in his eyes. He could now hear voices. Whats happening?

Alseid smiled. "Aryaca Lucon Tyeir. Welcome back to the world." her voice deepened "Do you think it's time to end him? he's been under for three months."

The light in his eyes became unbearable. He raised his hands to shield them, they felt sluggish. "Wait I see something he is moving. DOCTOR! we need the doctor." Lucon opened his eyes he was in a white room. several people walked around wearing white 4th division infirmary outfits. He struggled to speak but his voice was dry and cracking. Where am I.

"Your in Soul Society." a large man in a coat came in. "you were almost dead when we found you. the scene was pretty bad, you must have been in some fight." the doctor came in and walked over to a table where he wrote some notes.

Lucon tried to get up but was unable to. Where is my zanpakuto? Where is Alseid? A woman came in carrying a katana in a blue saya. she laid it on Lucon's lap. he reached up to take it and pulled it out. it was glowing, even if faintly. "are you okay sir?" the woman asked him. Yes I'm fine. He laid his head back down and closed his eyes. Everything is perfect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

COMA (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMA (closed)   COMA (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

COMA (closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach RPG :: Shinigami World :: Soul Society-
Jump to: