The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

trilons privte descussion

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dragon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: warrior of fear
Health:
trilons privte descussion Left_bar_bleue100/100trilons privte descussion Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

trilons privte descussion Empty
PostSubject: trilons privte descussion   trilons privte descussion EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:11 pm

ok now do not freak out maria and Daichi i will expalin starting from the begaing just hold on man did trilon hate teleporting other people
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:
trilons privte descussion Left_bar_bleue100/100trilons privte descussion Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: trilons privte descussion   trilons privte descussion EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:20 pm

"lets start out simple and one at a time" said trilon, "but we do not have a lot of time got it"
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Konso Cop Karakuraizer
Health:

PostSubject: Re: trilons privte descussion   trilons privte descussion EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:40 pm

Maria looked around. Where am I. She looked at the man and listened to what he said. She was almost scarred. The girl that didn't care what hell had to say and would walk into a Hollow feeding ground without a care in the world was scarred. She puled her gun close to her and gently rocked back and forth.

She could not believe her ears. Lets start out simple. Was he crazy? She turned her head to the other straggler that was pulled into this mess. She felt sorry for him. either this is his first time as well, and then it was as bad as Maria or he had seen these things before, and he has to live with it. She could not decide which was worse. She turned to the "soul reaper" or whatever bull he called him self. She tried to calm herself, and succeeded, if only by a little. So... So are there more of you?
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixblack.darkbb.com/portal.htm
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: trilons privte descussion   trilons privte descussion EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:57 pm

"yes hundreds we keep the peace between worlds soul socity heaven if you will and earth we are guides to those that have died and set those that have turned into hallows or demons as you will call them they are souls that soul reapers that have not gotten to in time and have turned bad they want to devor other souls to fill the void in them selves the reason why we call them hallows and why we call ourselves soulreapers the sword you see is what we use to fight the hallows though this was just for show my wrist bands are my real zanpanktos wepon we inhabit speacial bodys called gagia so we can look normal and be seen by normal humans those that can see us out of or bodys have high spirt energy can see and my speacial body was stolen if i do not get it back the safty mechainsem will engage and many will die any quistions so far, "said tirlon
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: trilons privte descussion   trilons privte descussion EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:18 pm

Hollow? People that were once human? Maria held up her gun and starred at it. She tossed aside and looked down. She crossed herself from shoulder to shoulder and head to chest. Oh father, strike me down where I sit and leave me to rot. I have sinned countless times. Maria took the knives out of her boots, long slender pieces of metal that ripped many masks off. She threw them at the wall one sticking straight the other clattering to the ground.

She took a glance at the man eager to go farther sown the rabbit hole, but yet frightened at what she might find there. She listened to him talk about his false body and about how it might kill people. I don't know. I'm already condemned to hell, why even bother. She laid on the floor sprawled out in a dead like position.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: trilons privte descussion   trilons privte descussion EmptyWed May 19, 2010 8:27 am

sensing maria thoughts trilon said,"Do not think like that you see im one of your classmates from school and ive known what youve been doing every time youve been killing a hallow ive been there using my zanpankuto to asorb the evil of the hallow so it can go to heaven you did not destroy them you thought you where doing good you just didnt know all the facts after this is over ill help you get a zanpankuto so you can save souls not destroy them hows that sound" trilon looks over at Daichi to see how he was taking all this
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: trilons privte descussion   trilons privte descussion EmptyWed May 19, 2010 6:35 pm

(Look at Maria's app, her Bala Santamente acts like the Shinigami konso[soul burial]. Either way she didn't know any better.)

Maria looked at the man and then looked down trying to remember. Suddenly recognition came to her face, and she felt much better than she had a minute ago. Trilon? She always knew something was odd about him, how she could always find him when she wanted to, and how he seemed to always have an air of power, but she could never pin it.

She pulled the cross out of her shirt and held it to her lips. She then turned to Trilon with desperate eyes. D...Do you believe in redemption?
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: trilons privte descussion   trilons privte descussion EmptyThu May 20, 2010 1:36 pm

"yes maria i do" said trilon as he walks over to her and picks up her wepons he then sensed something from each wepon a spirt all the same one he let out a laugh he had not needed to worry she had her own zapanktuo in a way"maria we both need not worry you never destroyed a hallow youve sent them to soul socity every time i dont know how but your wepons seem to be zapanktuo in their own way" said trilon trying to gain his composer how he had not sensed the spirt or what ever it was a mystery to him

Last edited by dragon1 on Thu May 20, 2010 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing mistake on eariler post)
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: trilons privte descussion   trilons privte descussion EmptyThu May 20, 2010 3:21 pm

I saved them? Maria pondered the thought for a moment, sitting and starring at the wall. She pulled herself up and dragged herself to her feat. She walked over to Trilon and put her head on his shoulder. Thank you. She took the blades and stuck them into her boots. She then took the gun and re-holstered it. I'm sorry for my behavior earlier. I...I overreacted.

Maria walked over to the senkaimon gate that led to the precipice world of the dangai. She touched the wooden frame. Why do you have an old traditional door in the center of your house?
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: trilons privte descussion   trilons privte descussion EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:55 pm

"this isnt the center of my house were under it this is the room i train in and that door leads to the soul socity and right now you cant go there not yet any way come we need to go look for my body for its growing more unstable by the mintue" said trlon as he walks over to the door sealded by titanum bars pulsing with lighting inserting his ring the lighting stops the bars raise trilon opens the wooden door undoes the kidos on the valt door puts in the combo and steps out and says" you two coming or do i have to pull you guys out of there" and begains the climb up to his home
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: trilons privte descussion   trilons privte descussion EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:16 pm

Maria turned to Trilon as he walked out, opening various locks and traps. Trying to start a Swiss bank? Maria headed out with him as the locks re-engage behind her. She pondered and thought that she might have to come back later and take a look at that system.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: trilons privte descussion   trilons privte descussion EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:42 pm

walks up stairs pulls lever on swecond stairs and waits for book case to slide backs and exits and waits for others to exit stair well onece the book case slides back into position trilon pulls the first book on the top to the left and flips through it and finds a page and shows it to maria "this is how you can tell what way my body is and when it is near by there will be a faint trace of my energy coming from it if someone is using it shoot them out of it if you have to i can fix it later but get them out of it that what will set off the security switch" says trilon, "now well split the town into three parts if you find my body fouces on my name and i will hear you and ill be there shortly now lets go befor the thing goes out with a bang"
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: trilons privte descussion   trilons privte descussion EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:57 pm

Maria took a look a the photo. Doesn't look like you. He is much better looking. Maria turned away. I will take Minamikawase, Kasazaki, Sakurabashi, and Komatsu. You take Karakura Hanchou, Tsubakidai, Kitakawase, and Yumisawa. This kid over here will take Gakuenchou, Mitsumiya, Mashiba, and Kinogaya.

Maria walked out the door and into the brisk air. She took a deep breath. She climbed up onto the rooftops for a better vantage. She then proceed to her first destination.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: trilons privte descussion   trilons privte descussion EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 5:21 pm

"ha ha" said trilon and walked threw the wall to start to look for his body
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: trilons privte descussion   trilons privte descussion EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:17 pm

Maria headed over to kasazaki as it was the closest. She leaped from rooftop to rooftop as she made her way around the district. She moved over to the next one and then the next. She stopped on top of an office building. She gazed around and sighed. I have combed this area and have found nothing. I just hope everyone else is having better luck.

Just as she said this she heard a blood curdling roar. A hollow had found dinner. She honed in on the location and sensed two creatures, one was a hollow and one was very weak, undetectable if she had not been looking. It was coming from the Karakura General Hospital. That was near the town center, and a location on Trilon's route.

Maria jumped of the building and ran towards the hospital owned by the Ishida family. She reached the hospital and climbed a nearby building. She turned around and saw them. A large black hollow was standing above what looked like Trilon. Yet, the person standing there had on different clothing and seemed to move oddly, almost as if they were a newborn and had no knowledge of how to walk correctly.

Maria pulled out her gun and held her hand over the but of the gun. Bala Santamente. She fired, and her shot rang true. The hollow keeled over and landed in a small cloud of dirt. Maria still holding her gun dropped down and began walking towards the man.

(Is a plus [shinigami, wandering soul, etc.] or hollow [arrancar, hollow, etc.] in the body?)
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: trilons privte descussion   trilons privte descussion EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:41 pm

"it's the leader of the darkside tribe of yin yang forest which is good any way yin or yang he was defeated by me and the shinigami that taught me how did he get out of the forest i thought i we soul reapers could cross the rift between the forest and this universe" said trilon as he suddenly appeared moving faster than time had it's advantages thought trilon.
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: trilons privte descussion   trilons privte descussion EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:56 pm

(Can you use punctuation? lol It makes it a little difficult to read.)

Maria looks surprised as Trilon appears at her side. Did it take you long enough? She smirked. So this guy is some sort of Dreamwalker (a person who tries to cross the boundaries between the human world, and the spirit realm.)? Maria's smile faded. One thing I hate more than demons, is cultists, and dreamwalkers are the worst.

Maria fired at Trilon's look-alike. The bullet whizzed past his face, and embedded itself in the tree behind it. She holstered her gun and ran forward. She ran and tucked into a roll positioning herself behind him. She swung her leg out in an upwards kick, while simultaneously pulling a long knife from her other boot.

Last edited by lucon1 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: trilons privte descussion   trilons privte descussion EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:05 pm

"Watch out!" shouted trilon as a tiger huminod will black fur and white strips came out of the gigi and slashed at her with its claws moving as fast as he could trilon went to stab the creature in the gut and force him out it was dangourse to fight it in the gigi all he needed was for the thing to expoled and they all would be dead,
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: trilons privte descussion   trilons privte descussion EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:22 pm

Maria caught the claws with the newly drawn dagger. She rolled back onto her feet and tried to throw a punch at the creature but was caught off guard by a left hook from the creature. She was flung to the side. It reminded her of her time in the military. She would often have boxing matches with the men in her squad. She beat them of course, much to their dismay.

The creature came at her and she landed a kick at its chest. Maria then threw the knife at the creature while finding a way to her feet.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: trilons privte descussion   trilons privte descussion EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:00 pm

it hits just as trilon sword cuts the creature in half but to his dismay he just turned into shadow and reformed it let out a blood chilling laugh" ha im invuanarble here" just great thought trilon how the heck was he and maria defeat marzon(name of the creature) if he was immune to death with out taking them all to yin yang forest he didn't mind taking his enemies there but he didn't want her to die
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: trilons privte descussion   trilons privte descussion EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:08 am

Maria looked at the creature as if he had just told the best joke ever. I have killed more people, and demons than you could count in the last few hours you've had this body. What makes you any different than the rest? She pulled a bloody red ball from her belt and held it out. Trilon, you might want to move. She let out a wave of reiryoku into the orb as she crushed it.

Water gushed out and began to fill the district with a dark water. She jumped up onto a building to avoid the water as it dropped like a waterfall. Sepultura da įgua. What a wonderful thing.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: trilons privte descussion   trilons privte descussion EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 8:57 pm

trilon jumps up beside her and says "lets hope this works cause this guy was no where this strong in yin yang forest all i had to do to kill him was slash him like i did just now with a normal sword and he died it was a duel in yin yang forest no zanpaktuo and we where incahnted to one hit we die but that was a killing blow no matter what and the forest people cant heal with out being in yin yang forest their energy is so intuned with the forest
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: trilons privte descussion   trilons privte descussion EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 8:12 am

Maria turned away from the scene and started to walk away. You don't understand They are all the same, and they are all weak. She got to the edge and was about to jump off when she felt a sharp pain in the side of her chest. She looked down and saw a black claw there. She looked back and saw the creature with an ugly grin on its face. She grabbed a hold of the creature as she fell. You bastard.

She hit the ground down below with a sickening crack. She tried to get up but her body wouldn't let her. She reached into her right side pocket and pulled out a red bag. She opened it up and took out a linen bandage quickly wrapping the wound. She smiled weekly. Being in the military had its advantages.

She looked up and called out to Trilon. We can't beat him here. Tell me where the ancient forest you talk about is. We need to lead him there. She eventually got up to her feat and hobbled over to a car and sat down. She then began to reach under the dash so she could get it to start.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: trilons privte descussion   trilons privte descussion EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 9:51 pm

"no need to go to the car i carry the forest with me no matter where i go all it takes is this seed" said trilon as he goes to pull out the seed from the yin yang forest but it was gone.

"Looking for this rise aencitent forest and live once more and i chanllage you maria to a duel if i win trilon dies and you become the preistess of yang people" said marzon and dropped the seed(marzon replies will be this color)

trilon rushs to maria and grabs her to keep them from being placed at deffernt ends of the darkside of the forest this was not going to be good they where headed to the darkside of the yin yang forest where few outsiders came out alive and if they did most times it was just the body that came out the mind stayed wandering the forest lost for eternity
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: trilons privte descussion   trilons privte descussion EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 10:46 am

Maria watched in awe as an entire forest sprouted into exist6ence. My god, this is amazing. She watched as a tree began to grow under her feet she rolled over to the side as it sprang up carrying the car with it. She turned to Mazron who was now smiling. Fine I'll take your challenge. If I win however, I get to exorcise you and you will be stuck in here forever. She reached for her gun and drew it level.

She walked forward but stopped as an arrow hit in front of her feet. She turned and saw people up in the trees with their bows at the ready. She turned back to Trilon who looked like he had just seen a ghost. Get yourself together, we have work to do. She pointed up in the trees where the archers were. Trilon can you please keep us from outside interference please. I want to have a fair fight.

Maria turned back to the abomination. Okay let's set some ground rules, The fight will be until the other person quits. I will set up an area equal to one square kilometer(1.6 mi). No one is to leave that area if you do you are disqualified. There is no time limit and you can use anything to win except killing the other person. Besides, what good is a dead body for a priestess or an exorcism?

She walked forward and came to the creature she dipped her head in a mock bow and stood up in a position to fight. I'm ready when you are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trilons privte descussion   trilons privte descussion Empty

Back to top Go down

trilons privte descussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach RPG :: The Human World :: Homes-
Jump to: