The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

Kido of the keepers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Konso Cop Karakuraizer
Health:
Kido of the keepers Left_bar_bleue100/100Kido of the keepers Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Kido of the keepers Empty
PostSubject: Kido of the keepers   Kido of the keepers EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 2:10 pm

Just so you know the scale of difficulty goes from 1-99, you can't have a kido over 100, but you can have kido of the same level.

These are the four great keepers of the world. These kido can be used individually, but there greatest power comes when they are together. Also I do not mind if you use these kido, in fact I encourage it.

Goreijou - She who Watches, Keeper of the north, Guardian of winter, and Wielder of wind.

Segare- He who Destroys, Keeper of the south, Guardian of Summer, and Wielder of fire.

Hahaoya - She who Nourishes, Keeper of the east, Guardian of spring, and Wielder of water.

Otokooyao - He who Protects, Keeper of the west, Guardian of fall, and Wielder of stone.

Hado #78- Howling Night
Incantation: Daughter in the north, she who watches in cold silence. Bring forth the fury of winter, the almighty wind. Conjure from the reaches up high, and bring your Judgment down. Cast aside the unworthy and redeem the righteous. I summon you, Goreijou.
Effects: The sky turns dark and a bone chilling cold sets in. A wind blasts away at everyone within 100 miles. This kido lasts for as long as the user desires and/or has enough reiryoku.

Hado #78- World's End
Incantation: Son in the south, he who destroys the wicked. Bring forth the dread of summer, the eternal fire. Boil in the depths below, and tear the earth apart. Destroy the people so that the world may be reborn. I summon you, Segare.
Effects: Lightning comes from the sky and rages violently. whenever the lightning strikes whatever it touched gets set aflame. The effects are devastating. This lightning lasts for as long as the user desires and/or has enough reiryoku. The flame however stays.

Bakudo #78- Great Flood
Incantation: Mother in the east, she who brought forth life. Bring forth the redemption of spring, the fluid water. Search afar, and find the will of the keepers. Bring into life the children of the earth and the ones who will live for the greater good. I summon you, Hahaoya.
Effects: Huge clouds roll in and it starts raining. The ground starts to fill with water and surges and turns the battlefield into an ocean. The water is pitch black, and nobody can see through it. This kido lasts for as long as the user desires and/or has enough reiryoku.

Bakudo #78- Stone Prison
Incantation: Father in the west, he who will keep us safe from harm. Bring forth the calm of fall, the enduring stone. Dig and find within you the power to protect those dear. Bring us to the creator so we may be with him forever. i summon you, Otokooyao.
Effects: Large stone pillar rise from the ground and reach to impossible heights. They move into a ring shape and throw new pillars to form a cage around the targets. This kido lasts for as long as the user desires and/or has enough reiryoku.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixblack.darkbb.com/portal.htm
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Brandon Phantom
Health:
Kido of the keepers Left_bar_bleue56000000000/56000000000Kido of the keepers Empty_bar_bleue  (56000000000/56000000000)

Kido of the keepers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kido of the keepers   Kido of the keepers EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:43 pm

approved all kido can be used by all persons except hollows i need to reguest that there be a slot for hollow powers.
Back to top Go down

Kido of the keepers
Page 1 of 1