The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

Do nothing day

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Konso Cop Karakuraizer
Health:
Do nothing day - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Do nothing day - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Do nothing day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do nothing day   Do nothing day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:35 pm

Maria ran into Trilon as she was running. His Reiatsu was different than the one she had felt when she found him earlier. She nodded when he told her that she would get lost. Last time the people had tried to kill her, as well as a native, trying to get into the human world.

The next thing he said kinda made her feel funny. He said that the forest accepted her, and that she was now apart of the light tribe of the forest. She didn't know why, but it felt nice to be apart of something again. Everywhere she went, people rejected her. She had no idea why, but no-one could stand being around her, let alone work with her. Her parents left her, the church abandoned her, and the army simply let her go.

She shook her head, trying to get rid of the feelings trying to get inside her. She heard him say how the tree had connected to her and she now had a home right there. It also made more sense. They reason she could not find him was because the tree's blocked his reiatsu, but when she touched the tree, it was not his, but the tree's inner reiryoku she felt.

She took the amulet from Trilon and followed him onto her trial. She only hoped she would'nt have to use it.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixblack.darkbb.com/portal.htm
dragon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: warrior of fear
Health:
Do nothing day - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Do nothing day - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Do nothing day   Do nothing day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:45 pm

after a few hours of walking the reach the main camp where there where many of the tribe watching them as they entered or coming out of many homes in the 2,000 feet trees walking to the center of the village to the tallest tree an 8,000 foot tree the door opens and trilon enters and says " here is your first trial get up the steps to the platform floating in the air at the top here is your hint to get to the top draw on the energy of the forest to make it you have an hour to get up there wolfclaw will be with you see you there" and is gone at the top
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Do nothing day   Do nothing day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:34 pm

Maria laughed, this would be easy. She ran up the first few wrap fine. She was about to climb the third but the floor gave way. She easily lept over it. When she came to the next wrap however it started to curve. She looked up. The rest of it was in a twist. she ran forward and hoped. She fell and almost went back to the bottom. She lifted herself back up and waited. She tried to focus her reiryoku to the bottom of her feet and continued on.

She barely made it to the last wrap. The rest looked like a simple climb, what came next changed her mind however. She stepped forward and electricity shot out from the ground and electrocuted her. She fell back. She thought to herself. So this is what he meant by them trying to kill her. She still felt warm under her, from the tree. She scratched her head and felt around where her head had been hurt. She wondered how that was possible.

Then the thought struck her. She pushed her hand against the tree trunk and tried to grab hold of the tree's reiryoku. She stepped again and still felt the pain she did before, however the wounds quickly healed. She climbed slowly around. She fell at the end and reached out. she grabbed hold of the bottom and dragged herself to safety.

She got to her knees panting and made her way to the platform.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Do nothing day   Do nothing day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:48 pm

note:elders are in green

"she has done well trilon even you had troble get that far on your first try though if she really thought harder she wouldn't even need to climb the steps she could have just willed the platform down to her you thought of that at the last second and proved just how powerful you humans can be" said the head elder

"shes got more streght than most of you combined and you guys where unfair to me if i recall you guys keep on making the stairs go backwards every time i got close to this thing and wouldnt let me use the energy of the forest i did that on my own energy" said trilon just then maria appeared

"now the questioning may begain what do you have to offer the people and this forest" said an elder
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Do nothing day   Do nothing day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:58 pm

Maria was out of the breath when she reached the elders. They were already questioning her. She made a joke, well I got a gun. She sat down to make it more comfortable. To tell the truth, I don't have much to offer, Only my knowledge of the human world, and my hunting capabilities.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Do nothing day   Do nothing day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:11 pm

"you have more than you know maria you have known what many of us do not the lose of those you love by things of the dark made a freind out of the unfreindable trilon no one has been able to truly meet his gaze and not go into madness here for his eyes are much stronger here than in your world he has been using them ever since he got here and yes we know all about you we to see the truth of a person he taught us that though we do not see all that he does he sees and knows your very soul" said an elder

trilon stays quite while the elder says this now came the real test

"can you kill those you hold dear to when they have turned to darkness" asked an elder

suddenly three very real beings of maria family appeared and lungages at her
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Do nothing day   Do nothing day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:47 pm

Maria slid backwards as she dodged the attacks. She thought for a moment that the people had attacked her, but when she looked up, she could not believe what she saw. Her mother, father and grandmother. They were supposed to be dead. They attacked again.

She dodged their attacks. She screamed out. You're supposed to be dead. You are all supposed to be dead. She ran forward and tried to punch her father. Her emotions got the better of her though. She was grabbed and held. "Hush. It will all be okay, my little Mariana."

She looked around and saw them all smiling as they came towards her. "Don't worry. We love you. We would never hurt you." She struggled and broke free from her father's grip. She backed up against the edge of the platform. You Lie. You and mom got rid of me because you thought I killed grandma. If you loved me you would never have left me.

She grabbed an orb from her belt and held it out. it glowed and maria crushed it. dark water came forth from it and wrapped around her families feet, holding them in place. She walked over to her grandmother. I saw you die. I saw that black beast kill you. It gave me this. She pointed to her back where her scar lay. I promised that I would hunt and kill those monsters that did this to you.

She drew the gun from her holster. Her hands shook as she held it. I did. And as I killed each and every one of them, I started to become more like them. And I made a promise to myself that I would never become one of them. Killing you again would just mean that I broke my promise. She tossed the gun aside and i slid to the edge of the platform. She walked to the middle, and spoke out, knowing what was about to come. I'm sorry, If it means lying to myself, then I am obviously not meant for this tribe.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Do nothing day   Do nothing day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:34 pm

"on the contrary maria you just passed the test you see family is held above all here any that are willing to kill their family are traped in darkness you are indeed worthy of being a member of the tribe" said the head elder

"congrats maria you passed i knew you would now may i please have my leadership neckalce back if you failed and they tried to kill you i was going to forfit my right of leadership" said trilon
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Do nothing day   Do nothing day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 4:53 pm

Maria walked over to the wall and tossed back the amulet before sliding down the trunk. She was tired and only wished that thee weren't many surprises waiting for her when she got to the door.

She decided that she might take the opportunity to explore the immediate area; the village. She may not get another chance, with the way the forest was.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Do nothing day   Do nothing day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:04 pm

trilon appears beside her and says "well that should end the surpises to day where do you want to go in the village we could go to the market or the training grounds or the school that was always a fun place for me"
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Do nothing day   Do nothing day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:19 pm

We can check out the market first. I want to know just how similar this place is with Brazil. Maria walked with Trilon to the market place, one of the few places out in the open. She began to browse through the food section. The trials had raised her appetite.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Do nothing day   Do nothing day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:35 pm

there where many vendors shouting to come to their shops and cooking game,fruits and many other delicouse morcals as well as jewelry wepons of every kind made from ore that came form other demintions anything you could think of you could find here

"oh and before you go trying to get something here you can buy out two thirds of the market with this so dont spend it all i mean it i do not want to carry the stuff to your house" says trilon and hands her five gold jewel encrested coins
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Do nothing day   Do nothing day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:53 pm

Maria laughed. But isn't that what I brought you here for? She took one coin and bought a couple of pastries, while she looked around. She saw many interesting things; black diamonds, "dragon" steel, and other things that seemed like they were pulled from a story book. She didn't like to use Trilon's money that much, but he kinda told her to buy something, so she settled on a rug.

She walked to the end of the market where the forest resumed. Okay I chose the first place, now you as my tour guide gets to choose the next. Where to?
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Do nothing day   Do nothing day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:41 pm

"why to the school the kids there will love to met you and be prepare to get maled fair warning jumping threw the trees with ease it wasnt long till they reached the school as soon as they walked in they where tackled to the ground little voices where saying "hello trilon hello new freind whats your name are you part of the tribe"
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Do nothing day   Do nothing day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:56 pm

Maria followed Trilon through the trees and to the school where she was taken down by several laughing kids. Hey munchkins, my name is Maria and I'm a new member. She got up and walked in and sat down on the floor. So what are you learning today?
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Do nothing day   Do nothing day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:08 pm

"how to make out others spirt energy from the forest we could sense you guys in the market you spirt likes leaders" said half the class at onece then the other half says "can you find the elder trees spirt from all the others we cant find it you should because your energy is like leaders so if leader can you must be able to"
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Do nothing day   Do nothing day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:25 pm

Sounds fun. She motioned for the others to come sit with her. How about we look together. She crossed her legs and sat in a meditative position. When we look for people we feel their energy through our skin, and like a smell each one is special. She opened her eyes a little. So to find the elder tree, all we have to do is find the smelliest. She laughed and fed the circle some of her energy so they could compare. Do you see it? The elder's tree is south of here. If you can memorize the feel, then you can always find your way back home.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Do nothing day   Do nothing day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:43 pm

trilon leaned against the tree watching maria teach the young ones he couldnt help but smile it reminded him of his time at the school when he finaly became a member of the tribe when he was ten that was a fun time after a while it was time to go "so where do you want to go next maria after they left the school and you did a wonderful job teaching the kids"
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Do nothing day   Do nothing day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:54 pm

Maria walked out of the building with Trilon. It was getting late. Maria had no idea what time it was "supposed" to be. She thought it might be time to wrap things up. She turned to Trilon. Well. I think I have seen enough for one day. But I do need to know how to return. After all I do have a home here now.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Do nothing day   Do nothing day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:15 pm

trilon pulls out a fruit eat this when you get home and hold onto the seed it will let you return here you say this incation rise antcent forest and live onece more and to return home return to thy seed to live another day and one more thing you can control what time you reappear you just have to think about what time you want it to be you looked tired so i made it the end of the day here as well" said trilon and they where home the day was just about over
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Do nothing day   Do nothing day - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:16 am

Maria thanked him and walked to the stairs into the apartment complex. I really enjoyed today Trilon. You showed me, that I'm not alone in this world. I thought I was the only one in this spiritual world.

The elders told me that you could show people their greatest fears and desires... I think. I think that the reason I didn't see my fears was because I lived that fear every-day. I had nobody, and whenever I gained a new family they just got up and left.

She turned around. Worry could be seen in her eyes. She walked back over to Trilon. Just promise me something. Promise me that You will not leave me, and that the forest will never leave me.

She walked to her room. She didn't know why, but she had a feeling that he would not be able to keep that promise. She tried to shake it off and walked inside and to bed.

(Exit Maria. You can still say something if you want.)
Back to top Go down
Sakira

PostSubject: Re: Do nothing day   Do nothing day - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 4:56 pm

What are we talking about?
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Do nothing day   Do nothing day - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:38 pm

Were talking about cool stuff. Things that will blow your mind.Do nothing day - Page 2 Icon_sunny You can create a character, join the chat, make a topic, whatever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do nothing day   Do nothing day - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do nothing day
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach RPG :: The Human World :: Town Sqaure-
Jump to: