The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

Gosai's first day

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yojimbo

Yojimbo

Gosai's first day Empty
PostSubject: Gosai's first day   Gosai's first day EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:48 pm

Gosai explores the new school he's at while the students are still making their way to the school
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Konso Cop Karakuraizer
Health:
Gosai's first day Left_bar_bleue100/100Gosai's first day Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Gosai's first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gosai's first day   Gosai's first day EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:09 pm

Lucon was sitting in the classroom sleeping. He felt someone come into the room and lifted his head. It was a shinigami who was visiting. He looked at his watch. it was a little early for anyone to be here. The only reason he was here himself was because he didn't feel like waiting till the last minute.

He got to his feet. He was dressed in a white shirt and black slacks. The high school's uniform wasn't really comfortable. The only thing that Lucon liked about it was he could wear his pink socks. No matter where he went he had a pair on.

He walked over to the shinigami. Hello. Do you need help finding something.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixblack.darkbb.com/portal.htm
Yojimbo

Yojimbo

Gosai's first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gosai's first day   Gosai's first day EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:14 pm

gosai looked at the other shinigami

*heh heh no just exploring before classes start you in this class?
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:
Gosai's first day Left_bar_bleue100/100Gosai's first day Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Gosai's first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gosai's first day   Gosai's first day EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:21 pm

Lucon stepped out into the hall with the new person. Yeah but I don't give a care about human history. He walked over to the drink machine and got out a vitamin water, opened it up and took a sip. He turned around and looked at the kid. So, what's your name?
Back to top Go down
Yojimbo

Yojimbo

Gosai's first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gosai's first day   Gosai's first day EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 7:23 am

gosai smiles

"the name is Raion Gosai pleased to meet ya"
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

Gosai's first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gosai's first day   Gosai's first day EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:39 am

Lucon walked over to Gosai. Well if you need anything ill be out here. He stepped up onto the railing. By the way, my name's Lucon. He leaped up onto the roof and sat sown for a nice nap.
Back to top Go down
Yojimbo

Yojimbo

Gosai's first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gosai's first day   Gosai's first day EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:48 pm

gosai nods and smiles

"thank u lucon"

goes to class as the students start to fill the hall
Back to top Go down
mannyboy612
13 courts protection squad Lieutenant
13 courts protection squad Lieutenant
mannyboy612

Character sheet
Character Sheet: LT. Manny-san
Health:
Gosai's first day Left_bar_bleue700/700Gosai's first day Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

Gosai's first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gosai's first day   Gosai's first day EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:00 pm

manny comes and walks in to school and said to him self, "damn i havent been in school for a while i hope i didnt miss anything important, then again i might have it been almost a mouth, i need to get a clock down in my training room"
Back to top Go down
http://hollowmaskrpg.heavenforum.com/
Sponsored content

Gosai's first day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gosai's first day   Gosai's first day Empty

Back to top Go down

Gosai's first day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach RPG :: The Human World :: High School.-
Jump to: