The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

half-breed deisires to battle

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Konso Cop Karakuraizer
Health:
half-breed deisires to battle - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100half-breed deisires to battle - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

half-breed deisires to battle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: half-breed deisires to battle   half-breed deisires to battle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:01 am

The kraken swung its tenticals out in an effort to parry the claws, but was only met with greater force. A gash appeared in the kraken's skin allowing the following electric breath to go deeper than it did before. It screamed again and backed away and moved into the nearby pond.

Ęgirdor smiled. Well it looks like it may be over soon. He jumpped back and began to move the water. He moved it to cover his entire body and hardened it. It would be difficult for anything to pass through. He gathered small bits of wood that were scattered about and scattered them around him for extra resistance.

He Shunpoed forward. and came at Half-breed slashing from his shoulder to his hip.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixblack.darkbb.com/portal.htm
QB#83

PostSubject: Re: half-breed deisires to battle   half-breed deisires to battle - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:44 pm

Half-breedFlash stepping behind his opponent and brings down his sword on him while his father front paw came speeding down
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:
half-breed deisires to battle - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100half-breed deisires to battle - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: half-breed deisires to battle   half-breed deisires to battle - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:57 pm

Ęgirdor turned around and tried to block the attack but was struck down. He shot towards the ground but a tentacle from the water caught him.

The kraken rose from the water and lashed out at half-breed. It was angry at the dragon's son for hurting its master.
Back to top Go down
QB#83

PostSubject: Re: half-breed deisires to battle   half-breed deisires to battle - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:15 pm

Suddenly a sheild of lighting fourms around half-breed and half-breeds father lets out a mighty shout "enough mighty kracken this battle is over be at ease I will heal ur master
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: half-breed deisires to battle   half-breed deisires to battle - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:36 pm

The kraken goes through the shield ignoring the pain, as it wraps around Half-Breed. It begins its vice grip, untill The dragon roared.

The kraken released halfbreed, and moved back. It laid Ęgirdor, and began to shrink and move towards and onto the sword, as the bankai gave out. The water splashed over him as the shikai gave out as well. Congratulations Half-breed. You win this round. This doesn't mean you are better than me. If you want a rematch though, then I hope you can settle for a game of chess.

He got to a sitting position and pulled out a couple flasks of sake from a spirit bank that was on his hip, and tossed one to the victor. Come sit down and drink with me. He waved to the ground beside him.
Back to top Go down
QB#83

PostSubject: Re: half-breed deisires to battle   half-breed deisires to battle - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:53 pm

"I would never think that senpa and I would love a good game of chess heck I invented it and I've only lost twice once to mom and the others time to my dad" said half breed as he caught the flask and I only drink tea or coke this isn't sake is it you do not want a dragon of any kind drunk lets just say a lot of villages no longer execist because of sake and a dragon"

"But I have something to descusse with u egirdor says half-breeds father a smile on the dragons face that half breed had not seen in years
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: half-breed deisires to battle   half-breed deisires to battle - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:02 pm

He opened the spirit bank again and looked around. He finally found a couple of tea bags and a cup. He laid them out and closed the bag again. He took a sip from his own flask and turned to the dragon. What do you need me for senpai?
Back to top Go down
QB#83

PostSubject: Re: half-breed deisires to battle   half-breed deisires to battle - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:15 pm

I wish for ur help in training half-breed so he may one day weild his true zanpaktuo me and it have an agreement you see its power is to great for him to weild with out destroying this deminton as of right now so I stand in its place so half breed can train to weild its power safely and you did well u fought against two royal. Guard members I use to be one and. Held ur own
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: half-breed deisires to battle   half-breed deisires to battle - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:27 pm

Ęgirdor smiled. Of course, I would love to help. He grabbed the cup and added water. He got up and passed it to Half-breed. If you need anything, I will be right here.
Back to top Go down
QB#83

PostSubject: Re: half-breed deisires to battle   half-breed deisires to battle - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:39 pm

Suddenly they where in half breeds inner world. The cave he grew up in there stood a man holding a syth half breed heats the tea and Downs it in one gulp and stands up and says good we start now were ready when ever you are deathsycth the rules remain the same I presume two battles I win I am ready to weild u eirdor you watch the battle and analyze deathsycths movements this way I can learn the safe way of weilding his power I can never figure how he fights which is the right way to weild him
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: half-breed deisires to battle   half-breed deisires to battle - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:48 pm

Ęgirdor finds a rock and sits down. He takes a drink from his flask and puts it away. He had a strong body, and alcohol never really had a hard effect on him. He called out for them to begin, and watched as they attacked. The battle was intense, with each moving at high speeds. He analyzed every movement, and watched as they fought.
Back to top Go down
QB#83

PostSubject: Re: half-breed deisires to battle   half-breed deisires to battle - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:07 pm

Lightning came from deathsyth when ever he missed time begain to warp and speed up and began to age what ever the blast hit or it created a black hole that begain to asorb everything but quickly ended. While when half breed missed the aging didn't stop and the black holes barely closed with out destroying everything finally the first battle end half breed having lost like normal when fighting deathsycth
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: half-breed deisires to battle   half-breed deisires to battle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:28 am

Ęgirdor stood up. Stop for a minute. I cannot help you master your abilities but I can help you understand them. He walked over to Half-breed. For that to happen I need information. I saw how you fight. You are having trouble keeping the powers under control. You fight with the same style as your father. Aggression, and passion, they are both very powerful emotions. He looked at Half-breed with an odd look. I need to know, are they the only two emotions you have? He turned around and sat back on the rock. He waited for a minute, before waving him onward to the next fight.
Back to top Go down
QB#83

PostSubject: Re: half-breed deisires to battle   half-breed deisires to battle - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 5:44 pm

Half breed though about. What egirdor had said and remembered what his mother had told him when he first learned that he was part dragon learn to control your emotions for a dragon's emotions are stronger than a humans yes having stronger anger is bad but show them with the bad comes the good you will always be loyal brave show them that the good out weights the bad fight for those that can't fight for themsevles.
NOTE SIMPICOTY DOING ANOHER REPLY
Back to top Go down
QB#83

PostSubject: Re: half-breed deisires to battle   half-breed deisires to battle - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:59 pm

Half breed rushed towards deathsycth and jumps over him and swings his sycth which of coruse missed only the wormhole closed with ease for him suddenly half beed saw every move mentioned that deathscyth made that's when he realized that he was using deathsycth's abilities he brought down his scythe just as deathscyth keep himself from being decapated and kicks deathscyths feet from under him and puts the scythe. On deathscyths throught and says give. Half breed turns to egidor and says you helped solve the riddle of the control deathscyths power it was my emotions I thought of only fighting for myself ever since mom was killed I forgot what I ed fighting for I fight for those who can not fight for them selves
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: half-breed deisires to battle   half-breed deisires to battle - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:24 pm

Ęgirdor got up and walked back over to Half-breed. He gave him a large pat on the back(more of a forceful hit than a pat). You did good. I was surprised that you were able to learn so quickly. I will always be here if you need anything. He cleared his mind and prepared for departure. I had fun battling you. Hopefully, we will get another chance, with your new abilities. Bye for now. He left half-breed's inner world and headed to the squad barracks for a nap. (exit Ęgirdor)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: half-breed deisires to battle   half-breed deisires to battle - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

half-breed deisires to battle
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2