The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

MNF- Trapped (complete)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
QB#83

MNF- Trapped (complete) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MNF- Trapped (complete)   MNF- Trapped (complete) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:56 pm

Its time to get to a safe place Maria says aiai with nini with him. Suddenly trizon walks in only he looks like trilon and sits down infrount of Maria and orders a hot coco and waited for the outburst to come
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Konso Cop Karakuraizer
Health:
MNF- Trapped (complete) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100MNF- Trapped (complete) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Trapped (complete)   MNF- Trapped (complete) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:14 pm

Maria watched as Trilon walked in through the door. He looked the same, a bit more mysterious than normal, but she couldn't tell the difference between their reiatsu. She waited for him to get his coco before she started.

Okay Trilon I need answers, now. What happened, How did it happen, and what do you need me for?
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixblack.darkbb.com/portal.htm
QB#83

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Trapped (complete)   MNF- Trapped (complete) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:39 pm

Ill start out with the easy part why I need you its because they that are curput want you their going after any humans with strong spirit. Energy in purticalrly you your powers are different than anyone form soul socity that's there and they want to get me back because of my eyes and they figure they get you ill surrender
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:
MNF- Trapped (complete) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100MNF- Trapped (complete) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Trapped (complete)   MNF- Trapped (complete) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:19 pm

She reached across the table and punched him in the shoulder. Yeah you are just a big softy. She began to walk towards the door. Well if you need me for something else, then just come and get me. I can handle myself, and if I need to I'll just hang out in the forest.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: warrior of fear
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Trapped (complete)   MNF- Trapped (complete) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:13 am

Its not even safe there they figured out how to clone my seed they stole it and have made an alliance with the dark tribe its to dangerousness there the forest is attacking anything with sport energy that varies from the forest sport energy and ours is just too deffernt and it wont accept any offering. Form me and I senpt thousands of years there you've. Spent two days you leave this place with out us and you will die they will stop at nothing to get us and you must come with us to aiais home no can find it but those he chooses and there's someone that wishes to speak to you there ur grandmothers sport we've taken sports there to keep those from the darkness of the soul society
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Trapped (complete)   MNF- Trapped (complete) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 5:44 pm

She stopped dead in her tracks. Her hands twitched a little. She began to turn around but stopped. She continued out the door. You know better than to talk about my grandmother, to my face. You can come and get me in 10 minutes, I'm going to get my stuff. If you already got it then put it back. She walked back to her house keeping hidden in the shadows and her reiatsu controlled to the best of her abilities.

She closed the door behind her. That man was definitely Trilon, or at least she thought he was. He seemed to be a little more comfortable though. Normally he was always on edge, especially with his powers and the other mysteries he had.

She walked to her room and oppened the drawer. She had only two Esfera do Sangue left. She had to use many more than she ever had, since she moved to japan. She laid her gun in a black box. She took the necklace off her neck and kissed it before saying a prayer. She closed the door and gathered the rest of her stuff.
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

Character sheet
Character Sheet: The Shinigami Don
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Trapped (complete)   MNF- Trapped (complete) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 6:54 pm

Mizu would be sitting on top of the roof meditating as the entire time he was slowly observing the situation. He doesn't like not finishing fights, but in he was quiet and observent for the moment.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Trapped (complete)   MNF- Trapped (complete) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:27 pm

Suddenly trizon appears "boy you best leave things alone boy or you could very well get hurt eyes of fear" this causes mizu to see his worse fear
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Trapped (complete)   MNF- Trapped (complete) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 3:27 pm

(seriously dude, not cool. It's supposed to be cool and secretive, like spy stuff. Such a kill joy Razz. jk)

Maria finished her work and walked to the door. She got out side and turned around. She hoped that she would be able to return later. She turned around and walked down the stairs.

At the base of the apartment she turned and walked over to a nearby bench. She was anxious, yet worried.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Trapped (complete)   MNF- Trapped (complete) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 5:32 pm

Note trizon is like trilon you can't hide from him except he uses fear more than trilon and spying as of right know could ruin the organization just saying as of right now

Trizon appears beside Maria and says "sorry about bring ur grandmother up but she told us to tell you she wanted to speak to you is all and you ready to go we need to hurry before trizon comes the reason why I seem more comfortable is I removed him apparentlyf he's my twin that fused with me hince my eyes having different powers he was watching through my eyes
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Trapped (complete)   MNF- Trapped (complete) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 6:10 pm

Maria nodded. It made a little sense. She grabbed her stuff and waited for somebody to lead her the way. Next time though, don't send the werewolves.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Trapped (complete)   MNF- Trapped (complete) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 6:25 pm

You got it says trizon and offered his hand to maria
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Trapped (complete)   MNF- Trapped (complete) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 6:40 pm

Insteanly they are wisked to a traditional Indian village with souls moving from tent to the sweat Louvre and such
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

Character sheet
Character Sheet: The Shinigami Don
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Trapped (complete)   MNF- Trapped (complete) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 12:53 am

OOC: Damn you for ruining my post lol

IC- Mizu would be irritated because his worst fear large bodies of water, so he's frozen in place for a short time. But he gets over it and hops into the home and rushes to them as they being to be transported to another dimension. ((Does he fail?))
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Trapped (complete)   MNF- Trapped (complete) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 8:47 am

Maria turns as the shinigami runs at them trying to go with them. They disappear a second before he gets there, and are sent to an Indian village. Maria could still feel the shinigami, though very faintly. He must have been able to grab a small amount of the after effect. However, Maria was sure they would be safe. He can't possibly travel that distance in time.

She Turns around to the center of the village. People move in and out of buildings. Several stop to stare at the new guests. Maria gives them a look so they turn away and continue on. So what's the first order of business?
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Trapped (complete)   MNF- Trapped (complete) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:06 am

First we talk to your Grandma you see she some how can see the future don't ask. Me how she just can says trizon and heads towards the sweat lodge
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Trapped (complete)   MNF- Trapped (complete) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:46 pm

Maria walked up to the entrance and pushed back the flaps. A couple of people sat here and there, and at the end sat an old woman. She walked back through the crowd until she reached the lady. She sat down om her knees in front of her.

Laying out on the ground was a set of tarot cards. A deck laid to the side and a blank laid out in front. The lady took the deck and handed it off to an assistant to shuffle. Then she passed it to Maria.

She picked a card from the middle of the pile. She placed it down to the left. The past was represented by "The Wheel of Fortune". A major arcana. Fate was at hand here, and she was brought to this place for a reason. She picked the nest from the top. she placed it in the spot for the present. "The Emperor" was inverted. Power was fleeting. Order was crumbling. Souls society was apparently yearning for their power, and would stop at nothing to get them.

She reached for the very last card in the deck. Death starred her in the face as she laid it down. An ill omen. It symbolized the end. It could also symbolize rebirth. She sat there for a moment. and got up. Stupid and inaccurate as always. She turned away towards the door. Besides, when did you ever study tarot? She walked back through the crowd and stepped out into the sun.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Trapped (complete)   MNF- Trapped (complete) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:18 pm

Trizon seeing the cards saw their true meaning even if Maria didn't he then caught up to Maria and said " looks like your getting a new life normally tora cards are inaccurate but that's because many can't see the true meaning
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Trapped (complete)   MNF- Trapped (complete) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 9:26 pm

Whatever that means. It's impossible for me to get a new life. Unless, I can become a soul reaper like you(hint). And that is unlikely to happen. She looked up, the sun was setting, with a few streams of light breaking over the hills and casting an odd glare, Maria was still in the light, but Trilon was now in the shadow. It was getting late in the day, and she decided it might be best to turn in.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Trapped (complete)   MNF- Trapped (complete) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:58 am

Sensing now was the time to tell her the way trizon says "that is possable without dieing its dangerous but you will become stronger and we could just very well free soul society but its up to you" and shows her to her tent is then gone

Trilon heads to Maria's apartment only to see it tourched he rembered mizu had been in the area and decided to go find him to see if he new what had happened
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Trapped (complete)   MNF- Trapped (complete) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:17 am

I don't know. I'll think about it. She heads into her tent. Under the pressure of the day she just collapsed on the bed. She was out in a few minutes. (Exit Maria)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MNF- Trapped (complete)   MNF- Trapped (complete) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MNF- Trapped (complete)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2