The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

lazy menbers charaters

Go down 
+18
noticen24
Nicholas Snowdon
young-reaper
Jonattttt
Daisuki Kumiko Mukara
Cpt. Synyster Kenshou
Brandon Maboroshi
ichi tekunosaundo
RuneIsai
struters
KittyKLL
Bullyfish
marrikie
scott kurosaki
YAMKI
ichigo kurosaki
Nate Hiru
Cpt. Daisuke Izume
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ShioNentukai

lazy menbers charaters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lazy menbers charaters   lazy menbers charaters - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:58 pm

shio nentukai's zanpakutoh is called out when he says, "leave the bushes, Hiretsuna Yatsu!" Hahahaha! Only i get to know what it's name means! one of his abilities is called "Noryoku Gyakuten!" After he says it he says the name of the attack he wants to copy. So he could say Getsuga Tenshou and sound a little like Ichigo. Another ability is Hikari Jokyo, turning him invisible..... seemingly. lazy menbers charaters - Page 2 Icon_smile I'll have pic later and i don't know what a character topic is. lazy menbers charaters - Page 2 Icon_neutral
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: warrior of fear
Health:
lazy menbers charaters - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100lazy menbers charaters - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

lazy menbers charaters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lazy menbers charaters   lazy menbers charaters - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:11 pm

he means you got to start new topic this is desined to one topic per character sheet not all on this character creating template topic and zanpakutoh should be in zanpakutoh section of sign up not in character creation
Back to top Go down

lazy menbers charaters
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach RPG :: Sign Up :: Character sign up.-
Jump to: