The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

Chirusea's first day at school

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kyuubigirl

Chirusea's first day at school Empty
PostSubject: Chirusea's first day at school   Chirusea's first day at school EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 8:43 am

Chirusea walked the halls listening to her MP3 Player and humming to it. Then she reached her locker. Putting away her things she closed her locker and walked away towards the windows. She looked outside then down at the floor. Then she went to class. She sat in the backnot really wanting to be seen. She managed but the teacher caught sight of her. 'Oh shit...', she thought then stood up and introduced herself. "Hello, I am Chirusea Kooperu...", she said in the up most pissedoff voice ever. She then sat back down and began drawing wolves, people, and swords.
Back to top Go down
mannyboy612
13 courts protection squad Lieutenant
mannyboy612

Character sheet
Character Sheet: LT. Manny-san
Health:
Chirusea's first day at school Left_bar_bleue700/700Chirusea's first day at school Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

PostSubject: Re: Chirusea's first day at school   Chirusea's first day at school EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 8:46 am

manny was sitting next to her and watching her draw then he whisped "thats a bad ass lokking wolf u draw there"
Back to top Go down
http://hollowmaskrpg.heavenforum.com/
kyuubigirl

PostSubject: Re: Chirusea's first day at school   Chirusea's first day at school EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 am

"Thanks.", she replyed back her eyes never keaving the page. She thenheard her name being called by the teacher again! "Yes?", then after she said that the teacher forced her to show her what she was drawing. Then she got a loving fit as she always got from her teachers... That's why shemoved so God damn much.
Back to top Go down
mannyboy612
mannyboy612

Character sheet
Health:
Chirusea's first day at school Left_bar_bleue700/700Chirusea's first day at school Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

PostSubject: Re: Chirusea's first day at school   Chirusea's first day at school EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 8:55 am

manny caught up with Chirusea after school "hey u ok, u looked pissed off?"
Back to top Go down
kyuubigirl

PostSubject: Re: Chirusea's first day at school   Chirusea's first day at school EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 9:08 am

"Well, I don't like when people obsess over my art work... It isn't that great anyways...", she said as she walked towards her pink and black motorcycle. Then put on her helmet and got on her bike. But she waited untll the guy she met in class said something.
Back to top Go down
mannyboy612
mannyboy612

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chirusea's first day at school   Chirusea's first day at school EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 9:10 am

"i wasnt obsess over it, i thought i was pritty cool that all, um sorry if utook it the wrong way"
Back to top Go down
kyuubigirl

PostSubject: Re: Chirusea's first day at school   Chirusea's first day at school EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:41 pm

"Not you, the teachers. If anything you have been the only one who hasn't been all like 'Draw me somethingto show off as my own!', and that's a good thing in my book.", she said as she started up her bike. "Wanna ride? I have a spare helmet?", she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Kiki thy Goddess
God
God
Kiki thy Goddess

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:
Chirusea's first day at school Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807Chirusea's first day at school Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)

PostSubject: Re: Chirusea's first day at school   Chirusea's first day at school EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:48 pm

Kiki walks up slowly and then glomps Manny. "What's up Manny!", she said poking his cheek and laughing. She knew he was in her squad and she also knew him as a friend. Then she saw the girl. She went over to her and took her helmet off to look at her better. "Manny, have you been hitting on her?", she asked Manny as she looked the pale girl over again a few more times.
Back to top Go down
mannyboy612
mannyboy612

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Chirusea's first day at school   Chirusea's first day at school EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:51 pm

Manny looked at Kiki "No i wasnt fliting, and if u dont mind me asking whay does it matter to you if i ride with her or not?" then manny looked at Chirusea and said "sure ill ride with you"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chirusea's first day at school   Chirusea's first day at school Empty

Back to top Go down

Chirusea's first day at school
Page 1 of 1