The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Neoroku KoKo
Admin/Arrancar Leader
Neoroku KoKo

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Espada #1 The Child of White Snow.. Trinity!
Health:
Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!) Left_bar_bleue9999999999999/99999999999Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!) Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999999999/99999999999)

Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!)   Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:15 pm

Neo walks into the house a clean home with a beach out back rocks in the yard to replace grass and a driveway thats rock also.. "Hmmm sometimes i wonder how i get along in this human world..." Neo goes into his room and he gets changed into more street suitable clothing board shorts and a t-shirt.. "This suits me fine.." He goes over to the couch as he turns on the TV to the weather channel.. "Hmm more sun again hah when does it ever rain?"
Back to top Go down
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Character Sheet: number one espada
Health:
Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!) Left_bar_bleue100/100Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!)   Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:19 pm

shoutan opens a garganta onto the beach

"wow its so beautiful here no wonder neo-sama is around here"

shoutan goes looks for neo-sama
Back to top Go down
Cpt. ichimei sameru

Cpt. ichimei sameru

Location : just because you can see it doesnt me its not real....

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:
Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!) Left_bar_bleue100/100Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!)   Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:23 pm

Ichimei came back from Heaco Mundo and had blown of steam so she was ready to talk to neo, well she thought anyway. She went up to his door to knock on it but she stoped. What am I going to say anyway. She imagined in her head what she was going to do. She thought of herself knocking on the door then him opening it, and her yelling out I LOVE YOU. She almost throw up on that thought. But if she wasnt going to do that then was she going to do.

"Maybe he will let me hang out her until Im ready to say it....no he wouldnt do that....would he." She leaded on the that made a sound that neo could hear.
Back to top Go down
Neoroku KoKo
Admin/Arrancar Leader
Neoroku KoKo

Character sheet
Health:
Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!) Left_bar_bleue9999999999999/99999999999Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!) Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999999999/99999999999)

PostSubject: Re: Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!)   Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:32 pm

Neo hears a noise and activates the security system even though in his head he knew.. "I can just destroy the person..hah.." Neo walked to the front door and he reached for the glass handle, as he opened the door he realized who it was.. "Hello..." He started thinking.. "Please come in.." He moves aside for ichimei to come in
Back to top Go down
Cpt. ichimei sameru

Cpt. ichimei sameru

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!)   Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:36 pm

"Oh um thanks I guess" She walked in and sat on the couch. She then looked at neo. "So hi"
Back to top Go down
Neoroku KoKo
Admin/Arrancar Leader
Neoroku KoKo

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!)   Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:39 pm

"Hey" Neo turns the TV down to a volume of 19 "So what brings you here?" Neo starts off trying to make as much small talk as he can descretely showing how nervous he really is..
Back to top Go down
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!)   Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:44 pm

shoutan sensing two reiatsu's smiles mischievously while pulling out a camera

"and rolling"

shoutan sneaks up to the house where she senses the reiatsu's and peaks the camera inside

"yes this is so awesome"
Back to top Go down
Cpt. ichimei sameru

Cpt. ichimei sameru

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!)   Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:45 pm

Ichimei looked at neo as if she wanted to say something. but she didnt, So how's life, or whats up, I like you. So many thing's where going though her head. God damn it. She could never say it to his face. Only if I could tell him with out tell him. God.

"Um so, Nice beach...yeah um what are you watching."
Back to top Go down
Neoroku KoKo
Admin/Arrancar Leader
Neoroku KoKo

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!)   Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:48 pm

"I'm watching the weather channel.." Neo looks at Ichimei.. "Is something bothering you?" Neo sits next to Ichimei on the couch.. The distance between the two of them is impeccable.
Back to top Go down
Cpt. ichimei sameru

Cpt. ichimei sameru

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!)   Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:54 pm

Ichimei couldnt look at him anymore I cant do this. Killing all thoughs hollow's didnt help it seemed. She was messing with her hands on her lap. "Um no not really, Um yes, no, never mind." She looked at neo and then the floor. She shock her head.
Back to top Go down
Neoroku KoKo
Admin/Arrancar Leader
Neoroku KoKo

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!)   Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:04 pm

Neo moved a little closer... "Are you sure? You can tell me anything.." Neo put his hand on top of hers hoping that she wouldnt move her hand away.. "I know how nervous you are but you can tell me..Whats wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Cpt. ichimei sameru

Cpt. ichimei sameru

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!)   Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:11 pm

Ichimei started blushing really bad. She couldnt move it was like some one shot her and she didnt feel it until a minute or two after.

"I,..I...I...I...I" she couldnt cover her face as all. So she knew he saw.
Back to top Go down
Neoroku KoKo
Admin/Arrancar Leader
Neoroku KoKo

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!)   Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:17 pm

Neo leans in and he kisses Ichimei on the cheek.. "Does that help in anyway?".. "So lets try this again.. Whats wrong?" Neo this time was more confident in himself
Back to top Go down
Cpt. ichimei sameru

Cpt. ichimei sameru

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!)   Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:23 pm

Ichimei's eye's widened as he kissed her on the cheek. Her face became more red. She didnt think, she just huged him as fast as she could. "I Love you" she said as she started to cry. She couldnt believe that she was cry but she was. She liked him so much it hurt. Ichimei then let go of him and looked down.

"Im sorry...I shouldnt have said that..."
Back to top Go down
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!)   Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:27 pm

shoutan smiles as she continues to film

"yes a match made for demons, this is great i can't wait to share this with oni-chan"

shoutan zooms the camera in
Back to top Go down
Neoroku KoKo
Admin/Arrancar Leader
Neoroku KoKo

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!)   Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:29 pm

Neo embraced Ichimei.. "No.. its okay, Because i love you to.." Neo wipes the tears away from Ichimei's eyes... "Why.. Why are you crying?" Neo tries to calm ichimei down.. Now all the tension was gradually going down.. Neo knew that as a king he should have no feeling like this but he could care less he was following what he wanted to follow.. His heart
Back to top Go down
Cpt. ichimei sameru

Cpt. ichimei sameru

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!)   Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:40 pm

Ichimei pushed him away. "No It would never work Im a captain and your a king were on different side's what would happen if someone knew...one of us would be called a trader or be killed I dont want something like that to happen."

She started crying again. "I dont what that to happen" she looked at him then the floor.
Back to top Go down
Neoroku KoKo
Admin/Arrancar Leader
Neoroku KoKo

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!)   Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:45 pm

Neo sighed.. "I shouldnt really be telling you this but the whole system works like this.. Theres the king then beneath him are the espada.. Since i left my throne others have been fighting for that spot.." Neo takes a deep breath "I'm still the king but know one knows that im back except for you,Brandon,and shoutan..... Thats basically everything.. Only one other person on your side would know that im the king of all arrancarr and thats Brandon.... And hes probably not going to bring me out to everyone else" Neo wipes the tears from ichimei's face.. "I'm not going to let anything happen to you..."
Back to top Go down
Cpt. ichimei sameru

Cpt. ichimei sameru

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!)   Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:50 pm

Ichimei looked at neo. she smiled a little. "Thank you," she couldnt help but smile It made her really happy. She hugged him again. And this time stayed there. For the first time in her life she was happy about something that was real. And not killing.
Back to top Go down
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!)   Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:53 pm

"and cut, well thats all for tonite now to head home and show oni-chan"

shoutan packs her camera

"BYE BYE NEO-SAMA THANKS FOR THE SHOW"

shoutan then runs off
Back to top Go down
Neoroku KoKo
Admin/Arrancar Leader
Neoroku KoKo

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!)   Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:55 pm

Ignoring Shoutan, "So does this mean were together now?" Neo says as he looks into ichimeis eyes
Back to top Go down
Cpt. ichimei sameru

Cpt. ichimei sameru

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!)   Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:04 pm

Ichimei looked at neo but then she realized she couldnt like at him with out blushing. She then shock her head yes. "I feel like a little kid..." she smiled a little bit. She then looked at him a little longer. She wanted to kiss him but she didnt know if it was right. Man she had never felt this way before and she was blushing like crazy...
Back to top Go down
Neoroku KoKo
Admin/Arrancar Leader
Neoroku KoKo

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!)   Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:08 pm

"Really now? Hehe i think thats cute.." Neo kissed ichimei a second time this time closer to her lips.. "It's okay to kiss me..I dont bite.. Or atleast i dont think i bite.." Neo made a little joke to lighten the mood
Back to top Go down
Cpt. ichimei sameru

Cpt. ichimei sameru

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!)   Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:16 pm

Ichimei looked at him. She blushed. And hugged him. "I dont know what to say." She looked at him. "Thank you....."
Back to top Go down
Neoroku KoKo
Admin/Arrancar Leader
Neoroku KoKo

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!)   Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:24 pm

"Your welcome.." Neo smiled as he looked into her eyes as he embraced her once more.. (I have to go i talk to yu later ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!)   Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Neos human Beach house (Nothing shady here!!!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next