The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

New Transformation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kidbushido

kidbushido

Character sheet
Character Sheet: The Shinigami Don
Health:
New Transformation Left_bar_bleue100/100New Transformation Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

New Transformation Empty
PostSubject: New Transformation   New Transformation EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 2:20 pm

As you guys have seen (prolly) on the new Bleach chapter Ichigo has a new ability that goes beyond Soul Reaper powers. I'm guessing more have this, so I wonder once we have an understanding of the powers can we use them?
Back to top Go down
Neoroku KoKo
Admin/Arrancar Leader
Neoroku KoKo

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Espada #1 The Child of White Snow.. Trinity!
Health:
New Transformation Left_bar_bleue9999999999999/99999999999New Transformation Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999999999/99999999999)

New Transformation Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Transformation   New Transformation EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:15 pm

Before this happens we probably need more members because having insanely powered soul reapers running around during an invasion would kinda be hard to deal with cause im controlling AI's lol
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Konso Cop Karakuraizer
Health:
New Transformation Left_bar_bleue100/100New Transformation Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

New Transformation Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Transformation   New Transformation EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:58 pm

I don't think that we should allow this. I would say to put this as a special thing for ichigo only. Personally I don't agree with people getting segunda etapa ressureccion, and that it should only be reserved for uluquirra chifer. But since people have already been using this, and it is a commonly used practice, I can't do much about it.

I like it when we play old school bleach(i say this loosely as there isn't really an "old school") Not DBZ bleach. I liked when the gotei 13 captains were the most superior beings, and were on equal terms with the espada(depending on the captain). Also the zero squad has never appeared in the anime, and are only a figure in the dark. There are a few quincy, and super humans. As for hollows, there are few that ever achieve vasto lorde rank, and it takes centuries, if not more to get there.

Recently though Tite Kubo, has started the DBZ trend with bleach."Oh you are the most powerful being ever, well look here, I can power up 20 times and overpower you. Oh no you don't for when I go down, I mutate, and become an even more powerful beast(even though I was already the most powerful being). Well then I sacrifice myself to save the world in a super mega awesome attack.

Sorry for the rant, but I needed to get it off my chest. But in short words. I don't think we should have this.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixblack.darkbb.com/portal.htm
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Character Sheet: I don't care what side your on, I'm still gona kick your ass.
Health:

New Transformation Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Transformation   New Transformation EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 8:16 am

Well, my arrancar character has segunda because he originalky was on another ( actually pretty god, but has a few Oped characters) bleach site and was leader of the espada as well as god of Hueco Mundo. He has done so much shit he desearves the power he had, xd.
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

Character sheet
Character Sheet: The Shinigami Don
Health:

New Transformation Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Transformation   New Transformation EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 11:53 am

I think that those powers should be like gifted to people in some way, but Lucon I feel you man. I mean Bleach used to be about tactics and skills, now people can shoot 20 Ceros without feeling tired lol. But until we can all talk about the do' s and don't s we really can't change anything. I propose after the invasion we have a fresh start with the entire site and have powers broken down so not everyone can have those powers, but can achieve them in time.
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Konso Cop Karakuraizer
Health:

New Transformation Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Transformation   New Transformation EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 3:51 pm

That's a great Idea. Yeah I think A reset would be good. You can keep your characters, but you have to reapply for them. We could give lenience to the previous members and such. It might allow us a little more organization. We don't have to change much, but just some structure would help.

Zane. I understand why you have that. Though its only my personal belief, for it being a unique thing(Maria is going to have sort of a segunda etapa, but it is more of a "oh this is her true power, and before she could only tap the surface" type thing. It isn't actually a second one though, just a change.)

However, I would like people to be a little more creative, that's what role-playing is all about. Make your own rules. (you of course have to run it by Brandon and the rest of the mods) But just make some new rules, or a new race, just be creative, descriptive, and make it awesome. It gives the site more flavor, and help encourage further development, and will ultimately invite people to the site, and we can grow.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixblack.darkbb.com/portal.htm
Neoroku KoKo
Admin/Arrancar Leader
Neoroku KoKo

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Espada #1 The Child of White Snow.. Trinity!
Health:
New Transformation Left_bar_bleue9999999999999/99999999999New Transformation Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999999999/99999999999)

New Transformation Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Transformation   New Transformation EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 3:52 pm

i would get rid of my regeration but some people go around saying they eat my spirit and shoot it at me >_> and since when can a soul reaper keep up with a captain? or a arrancar for the matter?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Transformation Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Transformation   New Transformation Empty

Back to top Go down

New Transformation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach RPG :: New and Updates :: Events-
Jump to: