The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

Sarishi's House

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:
Sarishi's House - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Sarishi's House - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Sarishi's House - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarishi's House   Sarishi's House - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 6:32 pm

Sarishi's heart began to pound, he wondered what exactly was he doing. This was uncharcteristic of him. He had been fighting for so long, it was nice to feel the touch of another person, even if it was as arrancar. We could be...friends. Sarishi managed to spit out. FRIENDS?!? That was not what he wanted to say or what he wanted to do, but that is the word that spat out of his mouth. Sarishi's face conorted, it was obvious that it was not what he wanted to say.
Back to top Go down
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Character Sheet: number one espada
Health:
Sarishi's House - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Sarishi's House - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sarishi's House   Sarishi's House - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 6:38 pm

oh ok*looks down a little then looks back at sarishi and smiles*ok we'll be friends then
Back to top Go down
Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sarishi's House   Sarishi's House - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 6:42 pm

Shouten-san you need to answer one thing for me. What is the deal with this? do you know something more than you are telling me. Please if there is danger to the soul society I need to know. If something happens there and you are involved, I couldn't bear it. I know you are alone, but if an invasion was to happen I would have to fight against it. I need to know Shouten. Please....Sarishi said lifting her face to his. I don't want to see you get hurt, and I don't want my friends to get hurt either. Please if there is some truth to the rumors floating around tell me how to prevent it. Tell me who is leading it? Please
Back to top Go down
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sarishi's House   Sarishi's House - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 6:46 pm

*doesn't know if she should tell on her master or what he will do to her if she told*idk sarishi much that is
Back to top Go down
Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sarishi's House   Sarishi's House - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 6:49 pm

Sarishi could see the confusion in her eyes. Shouten, you don't have to tell me. Just remember this if we meet on the battlefield, I hope I won't have to fight you. Sarishi said leaning down and kissing Shouten on the forehead. I am sorry, but I have a big day tomorrow and need my rest. Good Night Shouten-san, I pray that you and I don't meet on the battlefield. Sarishi said turning his back on Shouten.
Back to top Go down
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sarishi's House   Sarishi's House - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 6:53 pm

*shoutan begins to reach for sarishi but stops herself and slowly sinks into the ground hand over her face she begins to cry*goodnight sarishi
Back to top Go down
Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sarishi's House   Sarishi's House - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 7:00 pm

Sarishi smirked. Who knew an arrancar could have feelings, but I hope her master got the message. The soul society isn't going to be caught laying down. Sarishi said out loud. He tried to play it off like he had used Shoten to confirm his suspicions, but the truth was something far more different. He had feelings for her, but both he and she knew it would be much more complicated than that. Sarishi laid back down on his bed, his hands folded behind his head. The music was beautiful though.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sarishi's House   Sarishi's House - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 2:19 pm

Sarishi woke up with the thoughts of what had happened that night still fresh in his head. He got up, took a shower, and got dressed. He remebered the beautiful melody that they playd the night before. He smiled and then dropped his smile. He walked to the first desk with the mixtures on them and began to fiddle with them. He combined a clear liquid with a blue one. A plum of smoke shot out of the test tube. Sarsihi looked at it in wonderment. He took a sample and examined. Then slammed his fist on the desk. Dammit.. Sarishi pulled his glasses off his head and wiped his eyes. He then decided that it was time to return to the soul society. He grabbed his paperwork, and left his house. He locked the door and begin to walk towards the gate. Sarishi knew that his Captain would probaly be out galvanting somewhere and not doing the paperwork he had left for him earlier in the week. Sarishi vanished into the gate, and appeared in the soul society.
Back to top Go down
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sarishi's House   Sarishi's House - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:39 pm

*shoutan looks in sarishi's window to see if he's home*
Back to top Go down
Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sarishi's House   Sarishi's House - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 7:50 pm

PAPERWORK!!! The one thing that seemed to have consumed Sarishi's life more than anything. Sarishi arrived home with the usual giant stack of paper work. He sat the stack down of his third desk. What a day? Sarishi though to himself. He layed the paperwork down and proceeded to change into his pajamas. He begin the paperwork, like a hurricane Sarishi furiosly went through the paper work. He divided it into the same three piles. Yawwwn Well now that is done I guess I better get some sleep. The events from the previous week surging through his mind. The arrancar, the sparring with Zane, and everything came rushing into his head. He adjusted his glass, then decided to take them off. He walked into his bedroom and turned off the lights to his house, ensuring the doors were locked. He watched as the rain pelted his window. It was going to be a storm. Fitting... Sarishi mumbled to himself while placing his glass on his nightstand. He shut the door to his bedroom. He let out a sigh and sat on the side of his bed. Things are getting more complicated by the day. I wonder if I am actually going to be able to make a difference in the end. Sarishi said outloud while running his fingers through his dark hair. He adjusted his postion on the bed laying down on his back, staring at the ceiling. The sounds of the storm were somehow soothing. Thunder rumbled in the distance, lightning flashed. Sarishi layed there in silence lost in his thoughts. He was pondering everything from the new kido he learned, the toxin he was in the process of developing, and of course the even surrounding the soul society.My My it would seem that I am worrying over everything nowadays. Sarishi yearned for his carefree days of old. He closed his eyes trying to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sarishi's House   Sarishi's House - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:20 pm

*continues to watch sarishi during the storm*
Back to top Go down
Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sarishi's House   Sarishi's House - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:32 pm

Hello Shouten-san, you might as well come in from the storm. Sarishi says openning his eyes. I know you are there.
Back to top Go down
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sarishi's House   Sarishi's House - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:35 pm

im sorry to wake u i'll leave besides im all wet any way
Back to top Go down
Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sarishi's House   Sarishi's House - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:38 pm

I wasn't asleep. Come in let me get you a towel. Sarishi stands up and grabs Shouten one the towels from his closet. Quite a storm out there huh? He says while wrapping the towel around Shouten. That better?
Back to top Go down
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sarishi's House   Sarishi's House - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:44 pm

*comes in*thank u wat a day to where a white shirt*bra shows through wet shirt*
Back to top Go down
Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sarishi's House   Sarishi's House - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:45 pm

I didn't notice...Sarishi says while his face turns bright red. Sarishi caughs trying to change the subkect. So is this a personal visit or are you here on business?
Back to top Go down
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sarishi's House   Sarishi's House - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:48 pm

sort of both
Back to top Go down
Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sarishi's House   Sarishi's House - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:50 pm

I figured Shouten-san. I realized quite a while ago. You are gathering information on the shinigami, for your master aren't you? Sarishi says as a smile comes over his face. Am I right, Shouten-san?
Back to top Go down
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sarishi's House   Sarishi's House - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:52 pm

*looks away in shame*yes your right
Back to top Go down
Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sarishi's House   Sarishi's House - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:54 pm

Of course I am. Sarishi says manuvering to see Shouten's face. But it is quite a strategic plan. Sarishi says with a smile. Shouten-san, I have a confession to make myself.
Back to top Go down
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sarishi's House   Sarishi's House - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:56 pm

wat?
Back to top Go down
Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sarishi's House   Sarishi's House - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:57 pm

I knew from the first time you appeared. That is why I have never showed my true power in battle. Just enough for you to think me weak. Sarishi says standing closer to Shouten. But what I said before about not wanting to fight you, that is true.
Back to top Go down
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sarishi's House   Sarishi's House - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 9:00 pm

i see does this mean im going to have to force the info out of u
Back to top Go down
Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sarishi's House   Sarishi's House - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 9:01 pm

You can try my dear. Sarishi says stepping closer to Shouten. Whispering, That my dear is a secret.
Back to top Go down
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sarishi's House   Sarishi's House - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 9:07 pm

*knees sarishi in the stomach slams against the wall then sits on top of him* ready to talk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarishi's House   Sarishi's House - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sarishi's House
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next