The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area )

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Character Sheet: I don't care what side your on, I'm still gona kick your ass.
Health:
Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area ) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area ) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area )   Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:25 pm

Zane swings his blade down once again, ripping lose a giant wave of reiatsu that would break the flameing cage and smash at flame's direction as he came at him." It depends, is this what you ment when you wanted to see true power?" He replied.
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Cpt.Flame
Health:
Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area ) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area ) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area )   Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:27 pm

" HAHAHA yes this is the fight i wanted" flame starts to spin and the axs start to turn the limet reles on
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area )   Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:32 pm

Zane dashed at flame, with his sword gathering reiatsu at a rapid rate. He swung his sword down then flash steped behind flame and did it again then again to the east and the west, unleashing a large reiatsu wave at flame from every direction.
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area )   Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:35 pm

flame formes the orb agin but still takes alot of damage flame starts to pant " i have to finish this now" flame unlishes alot of his speritral prester in a form of a burst slahs
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area )   Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:40 pm

Zane held his zanpakto in-front of him as the attack hit head-on and began to rapidly push him back however, as the attack pushed him back, his zanpakto slowly began absorbing the energy from it until it was over-flowing with reiatsu." Well, I guess this will be an ironic end, beat by your own reiatsu. Heh" He said. After that, Zane flash steped directly behind flame and swung his blade to-ward his back while unleashing the spiritual pressure in a attempt for an explosive end.
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area )   Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:42 pm

flame tryed to block it but got tossetd to hte ground in a tempted flames zanpaktos speirt saved him and gave him some of his rashis enogh to still fight and stop the bleeding for a whil "that was close zane you had me"
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area )   Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:45 pm

" And to think I'm just warming up" He said in reply.
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area )   Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:47 pm

" ahhhhhhhhhhh" flames power starts to improve quickly his wings start to glow" limet releas finly dragon god is lazy and he likes to sleep and the only time he awakes fully is whin i am about to die"
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area )   Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:52 pm

"Well then, let us finish this. Hado, number 131#. Dash upon the burning flames and tear the ground asunder." Flames began to engulf his legs and feetas Zane began to store every last drop of reiatsu in the forest area in his zanpakto.
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area )   Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:54 pm

the fire clone vanashis and flame goes behind zane "this mach is yours" flame truns around and starts to walk away
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area )   Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:58 pm

Zane realesed all the reiatsu in his zanpakto and let it flow back in the forest. The walls then came down as well as the roof letting the two leave." Now, that your satisfyed. Don't tell any one of this location." He commanded in a serious tone.
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area )   Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:59 pm

" nah i might and i might not haha you have my respect and i will come back the even the score some day" flame turns around and looks at zane "and dont give me comandas just ask nicly"
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area )   Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 8:02 pm

" I mean it, tell anyone and you will die." With that said he would walk back up to the store-house and close the gate once flame had also entered.
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area )   Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 8:04 pm

flame goes and starts to walk away cuts down a tree "how could he beat me i am sorry dragon god"
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area )   Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 6:13 pm

Zane appeared at the center of the large under-ground area with his zanpakto out and already in it's shikai state. The reiatsu around it slowly melded with the zanpakto and Zane began to speak the incantation for one of his many customized kido skills," Materialize and manifest, kengen, hyoumei." As he said this, traces of reiatsu from the surrounding area began to form together into a sphere shape in-front of him. He melded a sample of his own spiritual pressure with the gathered reiatsu to cause it to take the shape of him-self. With his zanpakto in hand, Zane would thrust it into the manifesting reiatsu where the heart would be located transfering a spirit of some type from his zanpakto to the mold of reiatsu. It began to gain color and clothing resembaling that of Zane's creating an exact replica for a few moments. In a minute, the skin and clothing of the being would begin to invert to a more demonic appearance and a second zanpakto would form out of black reiatsu in it's hand looking identical to Zane's shikai.

Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area ) - Page 2 Defaul12

The demonic replica griped the hilt of the zanpakto and began to speak in a voice slightly deeper then Zane's original voice but still contained several similarties."Well well well, if it isn't that pathetic peice of trash. What the hell do you want" it asked while looking Zane in the eye with a killer intent look. " I wanted to have a rematch and show you who the real trash is here" Zane replied. " The real trash? Your the real trash here and always will be you pathetic peice of shit and if I have to beat the hell out of you to prove it I will," The, seemingly, hollow controlled replica responded. Zane grabed the hilt of his zanpakto and crouched into a battle stance with the point of his zanpakto facing to-ward the ceiling and the reiatsu around him draining faster into the blade. His replica also did the same, only with the point of the blade pointing down at the ground and the reiatsu around it turning a visable black that resembled the demonic nature of the hollowfied replica.

( post 1 out of 4)
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area )   Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 6:45 pm

The two stared at each-other in the stance for what seemed hours but was really only twenty seconds, and in a flash, the two flash-steped at each-other and swung their blades in the center of the arena, cracking the ground beneath them and starting a clash that would be determined by raw strength." Pathetic as ever, Zane. At this rate I'll start to take over again soon and you'll be revoked of your control of my power." Spoke the replicated hollow. " We will see." Zane responded." But, I'm not even warmed up yet." He began to charge the spiritual pressure around him into his zanpakto quicker, causing a faint wall of reiatsu to over-lap the steel of his zanpakto. As before, the hollow mimiced his movements and charged the black spiritual pressure it zanpakto had created having the same affect. " I'll end this quickly you weakling and claim control of you once again as I did before. You were weak then and your weak now." the hollow said before unleashing a giant blast of reiatsu out of it's zanpakto that tore the ground asunder and smashed Zane back thirty feet, as well as inflicting several cuts along his right arm. Blood began to drip down his arm and land on the hilt of his zanpakto." Well, atleast youv gotten stronger since last time....Maybe.. It's about time I stoped holding back" Zane said with the grip on his zanpakto tightening.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area )   Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 7:05 pm

Zane raised his zanpakto above his head and stared directly into the eyes of his hollow and said " I will show you, what true power is,now...Raienzo, consume the world around you and explode in a burst of true power.Ezen Raienzo." His zanpakto began to devour reiatsu at a remarkably fast rate with the speed increasing every second and over-flowing power surrounding the steel of his blade. Before he could finish, however. The hollow raised it's zanpakto as well and began to do the same process only with a much more demonic shroud of spiritual pressure. "... Damn, I almost forgot you could use anything I can. No matter. I'm still gona kick your ass" The reiatsu around them burst into an explosion of spiritual pressure and their zanpakto's melded into another state. The explosion of spiritual pressure shoke the entire arena apart and when the transformation finally reached it's peak the arena began to cave in. Wanting to end it quickly Zane charged all the reiatsu in his body and around him into his zanpakto charging up for one massiv blast to end it with, but as ussual the fucking hollow had the same damn idea. The walls of siritual pressure condensed around them causing craters to form all over the arena from their mere presence. In the final moments of the fight. Zane dashed for-ward at sound-breaking speeds at his hollow and swung his blade down at it, The hollow thrusted it's zanpakto up to block the attack and as the two blades made contact, the two walls of reiatsu joined together forming a intense feild of destructive force. " Now this ends!" They yelled in unison. Finally, the two let lose the full power of their zanpakto and a giant blast of spiritual pressure burst up, through the under-ground, and lit up the night-sky above the store-house. Smoke filled the falling under-ground and the hollow had been defeated and returned to Zane's body from it's defeat. After which. He limped back over to the exit and left the under-ground arena then watched as it crumbled and his zanpakto reverted to it's sealed-state. After a few minutes he fell unconschious at the spot from the recoil of the fight and stayed as such for several hours until he came too and slowly returned up to the store-house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area )   Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area ) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Under-Ground Arena ( Basic Area )
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2