The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

Tempy's House

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Temperance

Temperance

Tempy's House Empty
PostSubject: Tempy's House   Tempy's House EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 1:27 pm

A tall, curvy women walked through the door. She was carrying a jug of sake on her arm. Temperance was he name newly appointed 3rd seat of Covert Ops. It had been a long night, she had spend most of her money on drinks and food. Her face was red, her head was swirling, maybe she had drank too much. "It is a good thing, that Sarishi isn't here to see this. He probaly be lecturing me about the duties of a shinigami in the real world." Temperance yawned and scratched her head, she took another drink from her jug. "Mm there is something about real world sake that I love." She said to herself as she jumped onto he couch. She proceeded to babble alittle as she fell asleep on the couch. Her snoring could be heard through her fron door and onto the street. A small stream of drool continously flowed from her mouth. She was gone. The sake jug she was holding onto had fallen from her hand spilling, what little was left onto the floor. Yes, if there was one thing Temperance loved more then fighting it was a great evening involving food and plenty of drink.
"I don't want to go do the paperwork...you butt..." She mumbled to herself as she turned in her sleep. Temperance was not prepared fro what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:
Tempy's House Left_bar_bleue100/100Tempy's House Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Tempy's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tempy's House   Tempy's House EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 1:56 pm

It had been a long night for Sarishi. He had told the officers of 2nd squad to report to him before returning home, but there was paperwork missing from the detention squad. Sarishi knew who was the leader of the squad, and probaly the reason why. What a way to start Temperance. Sarishi thought to himself. Sarishi vanished from his desk, and in what would seem like a couple minutes he apeared outside of Temperance's door. Sarishi decided to knock, although knowing that there probaly wouldn't be an answer. He waited for ten minutes, there was no answer. Sarishi then proceeded to more drastic measures. He focused his finger towards the lock on her door, shrinking the power into his finger. Hado number 4 byakurai. The lock snapped of under the power. Sarishi walked in noticing the sleeping shinigami and hearing her mumbling. Sarishi's face distorted slightly. A vein began to throb in his forehead. TEMPERANCE!!!!!!!! Sarishi let out a loud scream.
Back to top Go down
Temperance

Temperance

Tempy's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tempy's House   Tempy's House EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:15 pm

Ahh Vice Captain, how rude of you to barge into a females house. I am shamed of you, you of all people should be more considerate to the needs of female soul reaper. Tempy managed to slur out of her mouth. She stood, but the ground was still turning under her feet. She got really close to Sarishi's face pinching his cheeks she began to pull at his face. You are very naughty, trying to see me while I am indisposed. Temperance was still quite intoxicated. Her eyes were half closed, and she had a big stupid grin on her face. She leaned on Sarishi for support in standing up. Sarishi moved, she lost her footing and hit face first on the ground. Ow,ow,ow...my nose. Temperance said as she sobered up. Whats to big idea, Sarishi?
Back to top Go down
Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:
Tempy's House Left_bar_bleue100/100Tempy's House Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Tempy's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tempy's House   Tempy's House EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 10:06 pm

Get up and get to the soul society. The Captain wants you to report to the battle arena. Sarishi says as he heads for the exit. Don't be late.
Back to top Go down
Temperance

Temperance

Tempy's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tempy's House   Tempy's House EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 10:08 pm

Fine I am on my way. Temperance says as she pops a soul candy, and leave her house.
Back to top Go down
firedragontora

firedragontora

Tempy's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tempy's House   Tempy's House EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:40 pm

A tall man wearing his red fiery colored hair long wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants walked into her home and looked around.He slowly walked into the kitchen and grabbed a glass and made himself a drink.he walked back into her living room and sat down on her couch looked around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tempy's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tempy's House   Tempy's House Empty

Back to top Go down

Tempy's House
Page 1 of 1