The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

secret meeting of sarishi and shoutan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Character Sheet: number one espada
Health:
secret meeting of sarishi and shoutan Left_bar_bleue100/100secret meeting of sarishi and shoutan Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

secret meeting of sarishi and shoutan Empty
PostSubject: secret meeting of sarishi and shoutan   secret meeting of sarishi and shoutan EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 6:45 pm

sarishi, sarishi where are u?
Back to top Go down
Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:
secret meeting of sarishi and shoutan Left_bar_bleue100/100secret meeting of sarishi and shoutan Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: secret meeting of sarishi and shoutan   secret meeting of sarishi and shoutan EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 7:46 pm

Right here Shouten-san Sarishi said as he appeared behind Shouten. Things seem to have gotten complicated huh? Sarishi was tired of the beucracy of the soul society he wanted to relax and enjoy a little vacation time. Did you come to finish the job? He asked.
Back to top Go down
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: secret meeting of sarishi and shoutan   secret meeting of sarishi and shoutan EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 5:59 pm

no i came to apologize for earlier
Back to top Go down
Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: secret meeting of sarishi and shoutan   secret meeting of sarishi and shoutan EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:25 pm

There is no need to apologize Shouten-san. I actually appreciated the situation. I need you to get a message to Neo for me. Tell me I am at his disposal. The soul society has failed in its duties. If I have to choose between them and you, I choose you.

Sarishi's words were truthful. He was fed up with Soul Society, and in truth his feelings for Shouten had grown into dare he say love.
Back to top Go down
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: secret meeting of sarishi and shoutan   secret meeting of sarishi and shoutan EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 5:50 pm

*tears fall because shoutan is so happy*oh sarishi*glomps sarishi* i'm so happy
Back to top Go down
Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: secret meeting of sarishi and shoutan   secret meeting of sarishi and shoutan EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 8:06 pm

Sarishi embraces Shouten.

Shouten I need you to tell Neo, that I am with him if he needs me. I know he probaly hates shinigami, but I have compiled a file of most of the information about the soul society, at least what I had access too.

Sarishi hands Shouten a file folder.

Shouten, this is hard for me to say, but I think I love you.
Back to top Go down
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: secret meeting of sarishi and shoutan   secret meeting of sarishi and shoutan EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:58 pm

*wipes tears away and takes folder*right i'll tell him and i love you too sarishi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: secret meeting of sarishi and shoutan   secret meeting of sarishi and shoutan Empty

Back to top Go down

secret meeting of sarishi and shoutan
Page 1 of 1