The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

I Have A Question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
drake

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Drake Demond
Health:
I Have A Question Left_bar_bleue100/100I Have A Question Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

I Have A Question Empty
PostSubject: I Have A Question   I Have A Question EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:22 pm

i just want to make sure vizard sword are the same as soul reapers swords right? they can still change into shikai and bankai? and can vizard turn in there hollow fourm when they choose to?
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Character Sheet: I don't care what side your on, I'm still gona kick your ass.
Health:
I Have A Question Left_bar_bleue100/100I Have A Question Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

I Have A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have A Question   I Have A Question EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:30 pm

Yes, yes, and for the 1st hollow state with just the mask, yes. It's more complicated for the 2nd that ichigo used on ulqiora though.
Back to top Go down
drake

Character sheet
Health:

I Have A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have A Question   I Have A Question EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:37 pm

so only ichigo was able to do that i mean can i do that for my character?
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Health:

I Have A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have A Question   I Have A Question EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:43 pm

The thing where your entire body gets covered in hollow mask? You can do that too, but it would have to have downsides. I have a 2nd, but it has severla downsides to it which is why I rarely use...actually, I rarely even use my 1st hollowficationn stage because my bankai is haxed and I'm an ex SS traitor who wiped out half the soul society in vaiz form. Going vaiz makes it likely for the file to be found and then I'm gona have to kill every1 if that happens....but, ya. It is possibel for you to have it.
Back to top Go down
drake

Character sheet
Health:

I Have A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have A Question   I Have A Question EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:48 pm

umm ok well what ur some or ur downside?
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Health:

I Have A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have A Question   I Have A Question EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:59 pm

Here is my 2nd hollow state data

Second hollow Form Requirements.
Near-Death
Already in first Vaizard stage

Second Hollow form powers
Greater mastery of Cero-based techniques
A massiv boost in how much damage the user can take and how much they can attack before being fatigued.
Able to turn his Zanpakto into pure-black reiatsu and manipulate it at will.
Roughly 1.5x speed boost.
Reiatsu, reishi, and energy can now be absorbed through the skin and fired in several types of black cero's ranging from 0.5x the basic;s power to 3x the basic's power depending on the reiatsu that is absorbed.
Cero's can now change direction after being fired and have a longer range/ width.
Some kido have a great increas in power to twice that of what they would have with an incantation without one.
Second hollow stage downfalls
Hollow takes control of the user blinding them from telling who's an ally and who's an enemy.
The form last's longer after each use until eventually the Inner-hollow fully controls the user and transforms into the Inner Holow with all the power of the second Hollow state.( First use to full control. 5 Posts, 7 posts, 10 posts, 12 posts, 15 posts, 20 posts, Until death.)
The form inflicts a high amount of pain to the user while the hollow controls their body.
After reverting the user is instantly knocked-out from the form and takes twice as long to regain conshiousness then if it was a normal knock-out.
Kido that require incantations can no longer be used. ( 60 or higher)
Back to top Go down
drake

Character sheet
Health:

I Have A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have A Question   I Have A Question EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 3:07 pm

well thank for the help, and now i have some idea on my hollow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Have A Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have A Question   I Have A Question Empty

Back to top Go down

I Have A Question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach RPG :: New and Updates :: News-
Jump to: