The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P

Go down 
+2
lucon1
Cpt. ichimei sameru
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Brandon Phantom
Health:
Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue56000000000/56000000000Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (56000000000/56000000000)

Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P   Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 10:59 pm

oh umm this is drake a local spirit being.
Back to top Go down
drake

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Drake Demond
Health:
Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P   Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:01 pm

drake looked at Ichimei "So she is beautiful and deadly, my name is drake, drake demond, and i guess u cann call me that"
Back to top Go down
Cpt. ichimei sameru

Cpt. ichimei sameru

Location : just because you can see it doesnt me its not real....

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:
Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P   Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:05 pm

"Nice to meet you"

"So she is beautiful and deadly, my name is drake, drake demond, and i guess u cann call me that"

She looked at drake and smiled a little.

she crossed her arm around her body as if she was cold or something.
Back to top Go down
drake

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P   Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:07 pm

"hey you a little cold, do u want to hear my jacket til you get warmed up agian?"
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Character sheet
Health:
Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue56000000000/56000000000Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (56000000000/56000000000)

PostSubject: Re: Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P   Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:09 pm

smooth guy real smooth. Brandon sends the sarcastic thought to Drakes mind.

(b back in 10-15 min)
Back to top Go down
drake

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P   Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:13 pm

drake made a quick glance at Brandon to show he herd then looked back at Ichimei then took of his jacket and handed it to Ichimei "you sure u dont want to waer it?"
Back to top Go down
Cpt. ichimei sameru

Cpt. ichimei sameru

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P   Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:17 pm

"Just a little but i wont need the jaket"

She looked at brandon and saw that he was smiling. Her leg sild over to brandon and she put a arm around is head. She talked in his ear.

"So what did you say to drake....huh" she said in a whisper
Back to top Go down
drake

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P   Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:20 pm

"Ok if u get cooler let me know I'm cool that you wear" drake put is jacet back on then said "Umm its a kinda hot for this jacket ill be righ back im just ganna but it on my bike" drake started to walk over to his bike
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Konso Cop Karakuraizer
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P   Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:23 pm

Lucon turns sharply as the girl screams at nothing to shut up. She got up and was begining to leave. Lucon quickly put his stuff away, and began to walk towards her.

Suddenly a man appears out of nowhere, and falls into the girl. Lucon quickly makes a few clones to help them both up. As he pulls the girl up he asks her if she was ok. He notices a new person ride up on a bike and help the other person to his feet.

He listens to them talk, as they apparently all knew each other. When he heard the person named Brandon address the girl as Ichimei Sameru, the captain of the royal guard he stepped back, and make a really quick, low bow. Sameru Taichou. It is an honor to meet you. He relinquishes the clones and steps back.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixblack.darkbb.com/portal.htm
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P   Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:33 pm

i didnt say anything i projected a thought. i was being sarcastic ayways so it wont matter. she hears his voice in her head the same as drake.
Back to top Go down
drake

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P   Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:37 pm

drake comes back from his bike "ahh much better now im not rosting in my jacket" drake looks at the guy who was saying its on honor to meet you with a little confused look then looks at Brandon "you know him"
Back to top Go down
Cpt. ichimei sameru

Cpt. ichimei sameru

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P   Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:39 pm

Sameru Taichou. It is an honor to meet you.

Ichimei looked at lucon and blushed a little, then it disappered.

She ran over to him and picked him up from bowing.

"Please you dont have to bow really" She then looked at brandon.

"This is why I hate it when you introduce me....Cuz you always but Captin in front of it."

She glared at him.
Back to top Go down
drake

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P   Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:44 pm

drake smiled "well he feels like its important, but to me it sound better if u get a into as Capt. Ichimei Sameru it makes u sound beautiful, deadly, and it lets the other person know ur the boss"
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P   Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:47 pm

I... I'm soryy. It is just that the royal guard is a prestigous position. He got up and scratched his head. He heard the other shinigami asking about him. He turned and spoke to him. I'm sorry. My name is Aryaca Tyeir. I'm the lieutenant of the 12th division and the president of the SRDI. Pleased to meet you. He turned back to the group. I appoligize if I am intruding. You all seem to be close with each other.
Back to top Go down
drake

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P   Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:49 pm

"im drake nice to meet you" drake puts out his hand
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P   Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:52 pm

careful man shes gonna toy with you
Back to top Go down
Cpt. ichimei sameru

Cpt. ichimei sameru

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P   Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:58 pm

She looked down at the ground.

"well he feels like its important, but to me it sound better if u get a into as Capt. Ichimei Sameru it makes u sound beautiful, deadly, and it lets the other person know ur the boss"

"Well I dont like being called Captin, I dont need specail treatment." she said under her breath.

I... I'm soryy. It is just that the royal guard is a prestigous position.

"Its not all that great, It's more work than anything. This is the most realxed day I've had in a long time."
Back to top Go down
drake

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P   Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:01 am

drake tured to Ichimei "well brandon is just shoing respect to you, and i have good ears so i did hear you"
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P   Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:05 am

Lucon takes the man's handshake. Likewise. He listens as Ichimei complains about being called captain. He was about to bow again but stopped. I'm sorry. He said, obviously nervous. Alseid interjects, teasing him. You sure got yourself stuck in an awkward situation. Hehe. He ignored her. Just shut up. He knocked against his sword.
Back to top Go down
Cpt. ichimei sameru

Cpt. ichimei sameru

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P   Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:07 am

Ichimei narrowed her eye's and crossed her arms around and body agian.

"Well I really dont care what he does as long as he doesnt get me in troble Im fine."

I'm sorry

She looked up to him, "What Oh its fine"
Back to top Go down
drake

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P   Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:09 am

drake smiles again "or maybe brandon just likes to mess with you"
Back to top Go down
Cpt. ichimei sameru

Cpt. ichimei sameru

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P   Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:14 am

Ichimei had a shocked look on her face.

"Messing with me...."

She looked at brandon. Then back at drake. She started to laugh.

"You have got to be kidding me" she held her stomch she was laughing so hard.
Back to top Go down
drake

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P   Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:15 am

drake gave a confused look "what so funny?"
Back to top Go down
Cpt. ichimei sameru

Cpt. ichimei sameru

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P   Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:22 am

She took a deep breath in,

"Brandon messing with me thats not possibly"

"Cuz you see Im the one that messes with him"

She looked at him with a evil smile.
Back to top Go down
drake

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P   Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:26 am

"o " drake laughed a little bit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P   Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Well why not a walk.....or something.... :P
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next