The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

random chaos

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Neoroku KoKo
Admin/Arrancar Leader
Neoroku KoKo

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Espada #1 The Child of White Snow.. Trinity!
Health:
random chaos - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue9999999999999/99999999999random chaos - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999999999/99999999999)

random chaos - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: random chaos   random chaos - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 9:09 pm

As the cage releases neo looks at her from afar "Touching.. Hypocritical... That sounds so vicious.. I prefer manipulative..." Neo opens up a garganta behind her and in it you could actually see some scenery but what it looked like was a volcano and the outskirts of hueco mundo.. "Now begone out of my sight before i have King Minos dispose of you"
Back to top Go down
onihime

onihime

Character sheet
Character Sheet: a demon of love
Health:
random chaos - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100random chaos - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: random chaos   random chaos - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 9:19 pm

"your joking"

okami opens another garganta to the human world and enters

"hmm? i wonder if urahara does good gigai's"

okami leaves to the human world
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

Character sheet
Character Sheet: The Shinigami Don
Health:
random chaos - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100random chaos - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: random chaos   random chaos - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:57 am

Mizu would be irritated at this point that he didn't get to finish his opt, his sword was switching colors so fast, it became dull when it couldn't fight and Mizus Reitsu level dropped. He then would sheath his sword, take off his VC badge and hand it to the Captain. "I'm not finish with her yet." he'd close his eyes and hold out his hand, a dimension gate would open in front of him and he'd begin to walk in, but he'd stop and look at the Espada. He must have power to banish her, so he'd close the gate and gather his Reitsu. He wasn't too sure about that guy so he'd hang around and see how this played out.

Last edited by kidbushido on Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cpt. ichimei sameru

Cpt. ichimei sameru

Location : just because you can see it doesnt me its not real....

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: random chaos   random chaos - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:18 pm

Ichimei watcher from next to the Vice Caption. She couldn't believe she didn't help but now that neo was in the way she didn't think she could do anything. She then looked over at okami.
she sighed.

"Well lets hope you learn....god."
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

Character sheet
Character Sheet: The Shinigami Don
Health:

PostSubject: Re: random chaos   random chaos - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:04 pm

(Getting ready for war lol)

Mizu disappears to his quarters to evaluate his opts skills so he can regroup and destroy them. Keal appears and stares at him. Mizu reads Keals body movements and knows what this means... it's time for their final battle. ((Don't feel like writing it, but Mizu won and Keal was banished from the Soul Society))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: random chaos   random chaos - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

random chaos
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach RPG :: Shinigami World :: Soul Society-
Jump to: