The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

Ichiko, Junkou: A human girl with a gift

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
laptop

laptop

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:
Ichiko, Junkou: A human girl with a gift Left_bar_bleue100/100Ichiko, Junkou: A human girl with a gift Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Ichiko, Junkou: A human girl with a gift Empty
PostSubject: Ichiko, Junkou: A human girl with a gift   Ichiko, Junkou: A human girl with a gift EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:35 pm

My name is Junkou Ichiko. I am a human girl. I am 15 years old. I have short neck length red and black hair but it looks dark brown. My eyes are faded gray w/ blue. I have pale slitly tanned skin. I wear a baggy black jacket, gray fairy shirt, light blue skinny jeans, and black, white, and purple Converss high tops. Since I was little I could see random non-existing shadows... Now they are ghosts and follow me around everywhere. I am scared. A monster tried to eat me... And the ghost. Now, I am a bit of a cocky, arogant bitch. But I am also a loyal and loving friend.
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Konso Cop Karakuraizer
Health:
Ichiko, Junkou: A human girl with a gift Left_bar_bleue100/100Ichiko, Junkou: A human girl with a gift Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Ichiko, Junkou: A human girl with a gift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ichiko, Junkou: A human girl with a gift   Ichiko, Junkou: A human girl with a gift EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 6:43 pm

approved.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixblack.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Ichiko, Junkou: A human girl with a gift
Page 1 of 1