The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

the day at the park

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isamu Hulo

Isamu Hulo

Character sheet
Character Sheet: path of the loan warrior
Health:
the day at the park Left_bar_bleue100/100the day at the park Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

the day at the park Empty
PostSubject: the day at the park   the day at the park EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 5:52 pm

Isamu sitting on a park bench lisoning to to the people and waching Yukiko climing a tree just waiting for somethng to today that was exciting
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: warrior of fear
Health:
the day at the park Left_bar_bleue100/100the day at the park Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: the day at the park   the day at the park EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 3:42 pm

trizon watched as isamu sat on a bench while while a little girl climb a tree it was time for some fun he thought
Back to top Go down
Isamu Hulo

Isamu Hulo

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: the day at the park   the day at the park EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 3:51 pm

as I look around i saw Trilon and smiled I finally found you Trilon

Last edited by Isamu Hulo on Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add on)
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: the day at the park   the day at the park EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 4:17 pm

Its not Trilon its trizon his twin brother that was trilons Inner hollow released because of ritual that made trizon into a arrcana he takes after Yin so he sees everyone's fear reason why Trilon could see truth and fear when they where fused togather

Oh the fool he thinks I'm trilon thought trizon looks at the little girl and says eyes of fear which causes the girl to start to fall from the tree as she saw her darkest fear
Back to top Go down
Isamu Hulo

Isamu Hulo

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: the day at the park   the day at the park EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 4:27 pm

i saw Yukiko fall and rush over to see she was crying he look back and glare the grabe the baege out of his and hit against my head and became a soel repor and to Yukiko to take my bodie and run
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: the day at the park   the day at the park EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 4:42 pm

trilon felt his brothers precens and headed to the park

Trizon just smiled and says eyes of fear his gaze on the little girl again making her drop tro her knees crying and thought to her if you try to run the next vesion I make you see will kill you as he charged isamu nightslasher hungered for blood
Back to top Go down
Isamu Hulo

Isamu Hulo

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: the day at the park   the day at the park EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 4:50 pm

i shadow step in font of him and said who are because your going to die here
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: the day at the park   the day at the park EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 5:05 pm

trizon just smiled and said one of two sons to yin and yang trapped in this pathtic excuse of demention you call life the othere is trilon he trained you and now I wish to train some one and I choose your kid because you are related to trilon and this will cause him to suffer just like he lost maria our pain is just a bounes eyes of fear causing isamu to see his worst fear as trizon slashed with nightslasher
Back to top Go down
Isamu Hulo

Isamu Hulo

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: the day at the park   the day at the park EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 5:10 pm

over my dead bobie and then i drew Kurisuki and slashing at him
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: the day at the park   the day at the park EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 5:26 pm

Trizon using his eyes so your seeing ur worst fear

Trizon blocks with nightslasher and kicks isamu in the chest and goes after yukiko
Back to top Go down
Isamu Hulo

Isamu Hulo

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: the day at the park   the day at the park EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 5:36 pm

Isamu grab the man by the shirt toss the into a tree
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: the day at the park   the day at the park EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:15 pm

Trizon only wears armor

Trizon just grabs isamu's arm and tosses him grabs yukiko and begins to head to the arccana world to his home
Back to top Go down
Isamu Hulo

Isamu Hulo

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: the day at the park   the day at the park EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:18 pm

i shadowstep and grab yukiko and slash him in the legs making him fall to the ground and i stomp my foot on his back and said now you die
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the day at the park   the day at the park Empty

Back to top Go down

the day at the park
Page 1 of 1