The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

Important!!! If you don't vote I will personally find you and rape you in your sleep!

Go down 
2 posters

What are we going to do about the site.
Make a new site with the same name and move there
Important!!! If you don't vote I will personally find you and rape you in your sleep! Vote_lcap100%Important!!! If you don't vote I will personally find you and rape you in your sleep! Vote_rcap
 100% [ 8 ]
Separate and leave the site to time. Do whatever, you are now free from the role-player's curse.
Important!!! If you don't vote I will personally find you and rape you in your sleep! Vote_lcap0%Important!!! If you don't vote I will personally find you and rape you in your sleep! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Find a new bleach site that we can all agree on joining and flood their forums.
Important!!! If you don't vote I will personally find you and rape you in your sleep! Vote_lcap0%Important!!! If you don't vote I will personally find you and rape you in your sleep! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Other 1: add an idea, make sure it's good and your vote wasn't wasted.
 0% [ 0 ]
Other 2
 0% [ 0 ]
Other3
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Konso Cop Karakuraizer
Health:
Important!!! If you don't vote I will personally find you and rape you in your sleep! Left_bar_bleue100/100Important!!! If you don't vote I will personally find you and rape you in your sleep! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Important!!! If you don't vote I will personally find you and rape you in your sleep! Empty
PostSubject: Important!!! If you don't vote I will personally find you and rape you in your sleep!   Important!!! If you don't vote I will personally find you and rape you in your sleep! EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:30 pm

Ok guys. We all knew it was coming. now the day of reckoning is upon us. We need to do something, and just let the site rest in peace. This will be the final topic for discussing this. If we do not reach a decision then the site will die, and I will leave with it.

P.S. you can cancel your vote if you want, just make sure to change to a different option.

Edit: If no one wants to do It I can make the site mentioned in the first option.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixblack.darkbb.com/portal.htm
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:
Important!!! If you don't vote I will personally find you and rape you in your sleep! Left_bar_bleue100/100Important!!! If you don't vote I will personally find you and rape you in your sleep! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Important!!! If you don't vote I will personally find you and rape you in your sleep! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important!!! If you don't vote I will personally find you and rape you in your sleep!   Important!!! If you don't vote I will personally find you and rape you in your sleep! EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 6:32 pm

I will let this topic go on for another week, on monday the 22nd. Then the votes will be tallied, and we will start the process of rebirth. Smile good luck everyone. hopefully after a while we can get this site going again.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: warrior of fear
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Important!!! If you don't vote I will personally find you and rape you in your sleep!   Important!!! If you don't vote I will personally find you and rape you in your sleep! EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:22 pm

We could flood hollowmaskrpg.heavenfourm.com made by Manny works same as this one but still new and get others to go there
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Important!!! If you don't vote I will personally find you and rape you in your sleep!   Important!!! If you don't vote I will personally find you and rape you in your sleep! EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:56 pm

maybe, but I haven't really seen much of that site/ not that interested. It doesn't give me anything to say. Hey that's a good site to go to. Also when I said that I mean't mainly a more populous site, that has al;ready established itself, and already has lots of active members.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Important!!! If you don't vote I will personally find you and rape you in your sleep!   Important!!! If you don't vote I will personally find you and rape you in your sleep! EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:01 pm

Ah changing vote then cause this site is one of few rpgs that I understand on how to work on character creation and such

Last edited by dragon1 on Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : hit wrong button)
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Important!!! If you don't vote I will personally find you and rape you in your sleep!   Important!!! If you don't vote I will personally find you and rape you in your sleep! EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:21 pm

Hey take a look at epiceword.com we can move our site there for free and we free advertising so we may be able to revive site there
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Important!!! If you don't vote I will personally find you and rape you in your sleep!   Important!!! If you don't vote I will personally find you and rape you in your sleep! EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:34 pm

cool, I'l check it out. but we might stick with forumotion. they have been a good site in the past. relatively stable servers, good support, and lots of easy to use, creation tools and such.

Though the answer is pretty clear, I'l still leave the voting open till then.

If anyone has any ideas on how to improve the site add it here. New graphics themes, Forum categories, rules, cool new features. Whatever you would like to have on this site in the future, post it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important!!! If you don't vote I will personally find you and rape you in your sleep!   Important!!! If you don't vote I will personally find you and rape you in your sleep! Empty

Back to top Go down

Important!!! If you don't vote I will personally find you and rape you in your sleep!
Page 1 of 1