The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

New admin (READ ASAP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Brandon Phantom
Health:
New admin (READ ASAP) Left_bar_bleue56000000000/56000000000New admin (READ ASAP) Empty_bar_bleue  (56000000000/56000000000)

New admin (READ ASAP) Empty
PostSubject: New admin (READ ASAP)   New admin (READ ASAP) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:25 pm

HEY LISTEN!!!!!!

im making Koko an admin and his first duty as admin is to send an email to ALL inactive users and invite tham back. he may change things but only after comfirming changes with myself kiki and Lucon. only unanimous vote between us three can authorize a sugested change.

Maboroshi

P.S. i may ease up on the vote but for now that is the what it shall be.

P.P.S. I am creating an Admin poll in the suggestions box where only admin's are allowed to vote also im putting my comedy strip back up if anyone liked it in the first place its going to come back i have new phrases from popular comedians and my research will make it where it is quoted from them rather than how i can remember it.
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Konso Cop Karakuraizer
Health:
New admin (READ ASAP) Left_bar_bleue100/100New admin (READ ASAP) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

New admin (READ ASAP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New admin (READ ASAP)   New admin (READ ASAP) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:52 am

cool beans... or hot ones if you prefer them that way.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixblack.darkbb.com/portal.htm

New admin (READ ASAP)
Page 1 of 1