The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

testing the waters(I need someone to fight to see if all I can rp the way I want with my weapon choices) Open to anyone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hellhound

hellhound

testing the waters(I need someone to fight to see if all I can rp the way I want with  my weapon choices) Open to anyone Empty
PostSubject: testing the waters(I need someone to fight to see if all I can rp the way I want with my weapon choices) Open to anyone   testing the waters(I need someone to fight to see if all I can rp the way I want with  my weapon choices) Open to anyone EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:31 pm

Hellhound stood at top soukyoku hill as the sun was just beganing to show the first clear rays of light. He knew not why he chose to come to this place or why he had his zanpaktou drawn as if he was waiting for an un named opponet to show themselves all he knew was that he had to be here and he felt a need to battle as he stood waiting for something to happen he felt the spirt pressure of someone as they made their way to the hill. Tighting his grip on his zanpaktou he wait for the person to appear.
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Konso Cop Karakuraizer
Health:
testing the waters(I need someone to fight to see if all I can rp the way I want with  my weapon choices) Open to anyone Left_bar_bleue100/100testing the waters(I need someone to fight to see if all I can rp the way I want with  my weapon choices) Open to anyone Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

testing the waters(I need someone to fight to see if all I can rp the way I want with  my weapon choices) Open to anyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: testing the waters(I need someone to fight to see if all I can rp the way I want with my weapon choices) Open to anyone   testing the waters(I need someone to fight to see if all I can rp the way I want with  my weapon choices) Open to anyone EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:43 am

Lucon Trudged up the path to Soukyoku hill, tired, and ready to go back to bed, he climbed the steep trail. After kurosaki ichigo destroyed the execution weapon, they had never thought to repair it. Well they finally decided to work on it, do tests, set up a site, etc. and it was Lucon's job to do it... Ugh why did they have to pick me. Alseid replied in his head. Yes, why? I hate this place, nothing grows here, not even I can do anything with this tainted ground. I know Alseid, but we have to do it, just please bear with me.

They reached the top of the hill, and walked on over to the pillars, that held the prisoners. He set his backpack down, and removed from it several rods, each bigger than the backpack itself. He walked around and planted some around the Soukyoku. After each one was finished, he sat down next to his backpack, pulled out a laptop, and began toying with data.

(he's up tehre, and you can clearly see him, but he is unaware of you, as he is soo tired)
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixblack.darkbb.com/portal.htm
hellhound

hellhound

PostSubject: Re: testing the waters(I need someone to fight to see if all I can rp the way I want with my weapon choices) Open to anyone   testing the waters(I need someone to fight to see if all I can rp the way I want with  my weapon choices) Open to anyone EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:26 pm

hellhound watched as lucon appeared if he recalled the man belonged to the 12th squad as the boy sat down and began to work sleeply hellhound thought about bothering him for a spar or not since he was working on the repairs to the excuation weapon. Finally coming to a decsion hellhound would see if lucon could take a minute to spar with him he would also take the blame if he did get lucon in trouble. Hellhound made his way over to where lucon sat and said, "Exuse me lt. lucon I was wondering if you had time for a spar? I do belive my animal side is wanting a fight I understand if you are too busy with the repairs of the excusion weapon.

(I'm going of the topic I found)
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:
testing the waters(I need someone to fight to see if all I can rp the way I want with  my weapon choices) Open to anyone Left_bar_bleue100/100testing the waters(I need someone to fight to see if all I can rp the way I want with  my weapon choices) Open to anyone Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: testing the waters(I need someone to fight to see if all I can rp the way I want with my weapon choices) Open to anyone   testing the waters(I need someone to fight to see if all I can rp the way I want with  my weapon choices) Open to anyone EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:05 pm

(you were fine to assume that, yes I am lieutenant of the 12th division, as well as leader of the SRDI)

Lucon yawned and stretched. He laid the laptop down, and stood up, his back to the stranger. Yeah sure, that sounds alright. I'l spar with you. Might serve to wake me up. He chuckled. He turned around to look at his opponent, and was a little taken aback. He saw a wolf, wearing clothing, standing on two legs. Excuse me, but I don't believe we met. Are you perhaps one of captain Komamura's relatives? Who is this guy? he has a strange reiatsu now that I'm paying attention. Lucon readjusted himself. I'm sorry if I offended you, I'm just not used to shinigami with non-humanoid forms. I would be happy to spar with you while data is being ran.
Back to top Go down
hellhound

hellhound

PostSubject: Re: testing the waters(I need someone to fight to see if all I can rp the way I want with my weapon choices) Open to anyone   testing the waters(I need someone to fight to see if all I can rp the way I want with  my weapon choices) Open to anyone EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:54 pm

"I doubt that I am related to him I was made to be a weapon of war for the goverment of the human world but the project failed in life but in death it worked talk about irony of a situation and no offence taken that can't be worked out in battle." said hellhound smiling a hunters grin. Hellhound walked a far destance back and turned and drew his red katana and got into a fighting stance looking at lucon hellhounds eyes gleamed with exeitment of a wolf on the hunt which he was. "Prepare yourself lucon for I am hellhound and I know no mercy."
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: testing the waters(I need someone to fight to see if all I can rp the way I want with my weapon choices) Open to anyone   testing the waters(I need someone to fight to see if all I can rp the way I want with  my weapon choices) Open to anyone EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 12:25 am

(sorry was away this weekend on a campout)

Lucon smiled. You are quite eager. Very well. Lucon shunpoed without drawing his sword, and as he came into close quarters he drew his katana in an upwards arc, slicing at hellhound's chest, quick and precisely. If you show no mercy, then I better be prepared to take none. Whether his attack lands or not he follows up with a kick.
Back to top Go down
hellhound

hellhound

PostSubject: Re: testing the waters(I need someone to fight to see if all I can rp the way I want with my weapon choices) Open to anyone   testing the waters(I need someone to fight to see if all I can rp the way I want with  my weapon choices) Open to anyone EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:28 pm

Hellhound blocks the upward arc and took the kick while it did leave him winded but it did give him an oppertoney to try and get a hold of it so he could dig his claws into the leg. he then would bring his sword in a side was slice to maxamize the damage.

(Oh and what do you think of my characters theme)
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: testing the waters(I need someone to fight to see if all I can rp the way I want with my weapon choices) Open to anyone   testing the waters(I need someone to fight to see if all I can rp the way I want with  my weapon choices) Open to anyone EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 5:39 pm

( i thought they were interesting.)

as hellhounds claws dig into his leg, and brings down his sword, lucon quickly fires a wordless shakahou, sending it towarsd his assailant. Though it was weak, it should be enough to free himself. Good recovery. He then shunpoes behind helhound and thrusts his sword at hellhounds chest.
Back to top Go down
hellhound

hellhound

PostSubject: Re: testing the waters(I need someone to fight to see if all I can rp the way I want with my weapon choices) Open to anyone   testing the waters(I need someone to fight to see if all I can rp the way I want with  my weapon choices) Open to anyone EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 6:09 pm

(ok what does shakahou do exactly I havn't gotten far into bleach but I have got to the part of grandfisher becoming an arrancar)

Hellhound was forced to release lucon hellhound quickly ducked under the sword thrust to his chest he was now exermaly glad of his avanced senses now. Hellhound then rolled out and faced lucon and said, "I think you fall under bloody wolfs list of acceptable prey in fact hunt thy prey and feast upon their blood bloody wolf." Hellhounds sword blade became strait his hilt morphed into two wolf heads for the hand guard, a blood red ruby sproted from the end held by a wolfs claw. Hellhound then swung his sword as black flames coated the blade and sent a large arc of it at lucon.
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: testing the waters(I need someone to fight to see if all I can rp the way I want with my weapon choices) Open to anyone   testing the waters(I need someone to fight to see if all I can rp the way I want with  my weapon choices) Open to anyone EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:27 pm

(oh wow your way behind lol. sorry I used the japaneese version. It's the red ball of fire, that alot of shinigami use, like rukia and renji.)

Lucon quickly raised his sword to take on the wave of fire, and was knocked back a ways, towards the edge of the cliff. He temporarily lost his balance, and came off the edge, quickly adjusting his footing in the air, he rebounded back onto the top of the plateau. He wiped his brow, of a bead of sweat, and began a short incantation. "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and tear out your own throat! bakudo # 9 horin! An orange tendril erupted from his two index fingers, and launched themselves at hellhound, attempting to entangle him in a binding spell. If hellhound would move, he would move the tendrils that direction, hoping to catch his opponent.
Back to top Go down
hellhound

hellhound

PostSubject: Re: testing the waters(I need someone to fight to see if all I can rp the way I want with my weapon choices) Open to anyone   testing the waters(I need someone to fight to see if all I can rp the way I want with  my weapon choices) Open to anyone EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 4:55 pm

hellhound watched with disappontment as he watched lucon fall off the edge of the cliff it looked like his hunt was over before it began but showed mild intrest as his prey came back up and shot off another spell. As the tendrals rushed towards him he quickly turned his blade down wards toward the earth and stabbed the ground and quickly had bloodywolf make a sphere of black fire around him. As the tendreals wrapped around the sphere he began to charge spirt energy into the ruby of his sword he then began to have bloodymoon push the shere diamatier wider making it bigger as it slowly upturned the earth making a trench as if a giant knife was cutting the earth.

(srry for being gone for so long had to pawn computer to make ends meet due to family situation but back now
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: testing the waters(I need someone to fight to see if all I can rp the way I want with my weapon choices) Open to anyone   testing the waters(I need someone to fight to see if all I can rp the way I want with  my weapon choices) Open to anyone EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:06 pm

(it's okay I completely understand. and I'm glad you are doing better now.)

Lucon released the tendrils and smiled, this ought to be fun. Lucon stepped back and braced his feet upon the ground. He breathed in, and his sword began to pulse with a soft light. Rebuild the world, Alseid. a small breeze seemed to emanate from Lucon, but apart from that nothing seemed changed. Lucon sprang forward, seemingly faster than before, and as he approached the sphere, he seemed to bubble, and then burst, as four other copies of lucon came ot and moved around the sphere each one at a different cardinal direction, with one at top. They all came together and shunpoed through the sphere of fire, slashing it aside as they came in from all sides. They were upon hellhound in a moment and slashed at him simultaneously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: testing the waters(I need someone to fight to see if all I can rp the way I want with my weapon choices) Open to anyone   testing the waters(I need someone to fight to see if all I can rp the way I want with  my weapon choices) Open to anyone Empty

Back to top Go down

testing the waters(I need someone to fight to see if all I can rp the way I want with my weapon choices) Open to anyone
Page 1 of 1