The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

Sparring out the boredom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:
Sparring out the boredom Left_bar_bleue100/100Sparring out the boredom Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Sparring out the boredom Empty
PostSubject: Sparring out the boredom   Sparring out the boredom EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 3:48 pm

Sarishi stands in the center of the arena. He had a long day of paperwork, and was eager to get some training down. He cracked his neck and knuckles. He adjusted his thin black rimmed glasses. He stood ready for a sparring match.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Character Sheet: I don't care what side your on, I'm still gona kick your ass.
Health:
Sparring out the boredom Left_bar_bleue100/100Sparring out the boredom Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sparring out the boredom   Sparring out the boredom EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:00 pm

Zane flash-steped into the area with his zanpakto 2 inchs out of it's sheeth and a large wraping around his right arm from an earlier fight he had recently." Well, sarishi. I never did get to fight you yet, did I?" he asked with small traces of reiatsu leaking from his hilt.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sparring out the boredom   Sparring out the boredom EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:08 pm

It would seem you know my name Friends, but I ahven't had the pleasure of learning yours. Sarishi said as his hand clutched the handle of his zanpakuto. Well?
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sparring out the boredom   Sparring out the boredom EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:13 pm

Zane moved his covered hand over to the hilt of his zanpakto, pulling it from it's sheeth and sending a small amount of spiritual pressure into the air." It's Zane." he replied while glancing at sarishi's zanpakto for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sparring out the boredom   Sparring out the boredom EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:18 pm

Well Zane, normally I am not the type of person to fight, but lately I realized that I need to become stronger to protect those I care about. So I will not hold back, even though judging from you power u are alot stronger than me. Sarishi said as he flashstepped about twenty feet away. Sarishi unsheathed his zanpakuto. Well shall we being my friend, and remember no killing me, if I die the squad will never get any paperwork done. Sarishi chuckled, and a smile came over his face as he took his stance. At your ready, Zane.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sparring out the boredom   Sparring out the boredom EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:29 pm

Zane crouched down, so that the point of his blade faced the sky and the curve faced the ground. He then pressed his foot down against the ground beneath and dashed at sarishi at high-speed. As soon as Zane reached with-in 5 feet of sarishi, he flash-steped 6 feet to the right with his free-hand held for-ward " Hope your ready then. Gather and dispurse, Hado 133. Hasten Delaen," He said as spirit particals began to gather along his left-hand anf form a sphere. He unleashed the stored reiatsu in a focused beam almost like a cero and almost the same power but made from a kido-base.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sparring out the boredom   Sparring out the boredom EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:42 pm

Sarishi was suprised by the speed, and equally surprised by the blast. Crap gotta move fast..Sarishi thought. No time to dodge by I can reduce the damage... Hado number 31 Shokaho. The kido blast gave Sarishi just enough time to dodge mostly, his left leg took some damage. That blast was stronger than I thought Zane-kun. Lets get this party started Compose Monsogoi Jinrai. His blade transformed into two gauntlets on his wrists. Second Expression Fugue. Ten images of Sarishi appear around Zane.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sparring out the boredom   Sparring out the boredom EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:50 pm

" I have many kido of equal or even greater power then that sairishi. But I agree. Enough of a warm up. Let's go on to the real fightm" said Zane. " Devour the world around me and manifest, Raienzo." A shroud of reiatsu covered his zanpakto and blocked it from being seen, as the blade grew twice as large and exibited a more curved type blade. The reiatsu cleared and Zane's zanpakto appeared fully black now with a slight grey near the hilt. " Hope your ready for this."
Back to top Go down
Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sparring out the boredom   Sparring out the boredom EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:56 pm

I hope so too. The images said in unison. I haven't seen your abilities, and kido is something I excell at and yours are very unique. Sarishi knew he couldn't stand toe to toe with Zane. First rule of a fight, if your oppenent is stronger than you utilze what you are best at. Bakudo number 21 Sekienton. Red smoke began to fill the area obscuring the vision of both Sarishi and Zane. The images still stood. Sarishi however could not be felt. It was as if he had vanished.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sparring out the boredom   Sparring out the boredom EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:04 pm

Zane stood still in the red smoke around him, noticing the vanishing of Sairishi's spiritual pressure, he began to gather the reiatsu from the world around him into his zanpakto causing a faint blue glow to form around it." Well, looks like you have a few tricks your self." said Zane. He raised his zanpakto above his head and began to spin the blade unleashing focused reiatsu in a whirlwind form to blow back all the smoke and potentialy a few of the sairishi replicas.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sparring out the boredom   Sparring out the boredom EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:09 pm

The smoke began clear under the power of Zane's reitsu. The images stood there as the smoke dissipated. Then all of suddent five of them vanished. Each time one vanished Zane noticed a loud schreeching sound in his ear. Sarishi's voice was heard, Each time you break one of the images, a sound should be schreeching in you ear. Keep it up and you will go deaf. The five remaining images stood around Zane.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sparring out the boredom   Sparring out the boredom EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:15 pm

" A bit late for a warning sarishi. Even if I do go deaf. If I am correct. This attack means your zanpakto's shikai is sound based. If I go deaf. Your zanpakto would no longer have any affect on me leaving you at a loss. Quiet affective at first though. Not a half bad power actually." Zane said. " So are you gona fight or just stand back and let these replias do all the work?
Back to top Go down
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Character Sheet: number one espada
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sparring out the boredom   Sparring out the boredom EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:09 pm

*studies zane from afar, hiding reiatsu*
Back to top Go down
Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sparring out the boredom   Sparring out the boredom EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:13 pm

Zane, my friend. The ability to hear affects many things, one of which is your sense of balance. By now you should be feeling a little dizzy. Sarishi appears above Zane, Hado Number 4 Byakurai. A blast of lighniting hurls towards Zane from above.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sparring out the boredom   Sparring out the boredom EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 1:40 pm

" Indeed I am,"Zane replied, while looking above at the now in range sairishi firing hado four. " But hardly enough to make my reactions much slower." Zane moved his zanpakto up-ward so the point was facing south and the largest section of the blade was above him to block most of the byakurai.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sparring out the boredom   Sparring out the boredom EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 2:13 pm

Sarishi took what little ooppertunity he had, He came crasshing toward Zane. His blade from his left gaunlet crashing thrusting towards zane, while his two prong blades from his right gaunlet slice towards Zane simultaneously.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sparring out the boredom   Sparring out the boredom EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 2:22 pm

Zane moved his blade over to-ward the right gauntlet to paary that strike, while his left hand opened into a block position and attempted to grab the left gauntlet. If this were to occur, a small amount of blood would drip from his left palm from the blade and move down his arm, then hit the ground." Now it's my turn" He said as reiatsu rapidly flowed around his zanpakto. By grabing the gauntlet with the blades he knew it would inflict a minor injurie to himsel;f but potentialy block sarishi from escaping from his next move."Burst." As Zane said burst, the reiatsu around the blade would explode sending a monsterous wave of power in every direction.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sparring out the boredom   Sparring out the boredom EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 2:34 pm

Sarishi hit zane's lefts hand, in a split moment he realized that it was going to be bad. As Zane released the wave of power Sarishi attempted to escape. The wave hit Sarishi in the back sending him flying towards a tree. Sarishi crashed into the tree a thick cloud of dust stirred up obscruing zane's vison from what had happened to Sarishi. When the dust clear Sarishi stood there panting. Clearly he had take some damage. My my Zane-kun, quite a blast.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sparring out the boredom   Sparring out the boredom EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 2:41 pm

" My blade is capeable of making blasts much more deadly then that sairishi. If I had fired a blast at my blade's max potential it would have killed you in this realm. So, have you concluded my zanpakto's ability yet?" he asked. "Also, have you noticed the spy yet?
Back to top Go down
Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sparring out the boredom   Sparring out the boredom EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 3:36 pm

My my it would seem your blade has the ability to absorb surround reitsu and form it into a powerful blast. That is quite a trick there, as for the spy, I noticed her the first time she appeared. You see one of my Monosugoi Jinrai's lovely techniques is it's ability to tell me where the enemy is, even if they are trying to hide from me. It would seem the Espada has taken an interest in you. If my information is correct they intend to invade the Soul Society and beleive we are unprepared. But these are things not involved in our battle. Right Zane-kun. First Expression Waltz. Sarishi say as he hold his hands one on top of the other. A loud booming blast of sound heads in Zane's direction.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sparring out the boredom   Sparring out the boredom EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 3:46 pm

" So you know, in the Soul society my zanpakto has near infinate power that I can use at any givin moment. due to the soul society being 95% reiatsu. The espada are alot weaker now then the last collection were, so there should be nothing to worry about." said Zane." I will show the power of 50% my Zanpakto's power in that attack, just weak enough not to erase you from existence." Zane brough his zanpakto down to a lower position resembaling the basic japanese stance of samurai of the government during the waring states era. From this stance, he would collect reiatsu in the tip of his zanpakto until three layers of reiatsu covered the blade entirely with a high power eminateing from the tip. Swinging his blade down, Zane unleashed a giant wave of reiatsu that went as high as fifty-feet and tore the ground asunder as it moved at the sound-wave and then sairishi.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sparring out the boredom   Sparring out the boredom EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 3:54 pm

Sarishi stood fast in his stance, then his reistu vanished.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sparring out the boredom   Sparring out the boredom EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 3:58 pm

" Phase two" said Zane, as he swung his blade up into the sky and the blast of reiatsu formed together in the sky as a compact sphere." That won't work this time." Zane then slashed his sword down yet again causing the sphere to explode into small spheres of reiatsu that rained down upon the battle feild exploding and destroying nearly everything in site. ( and yes hisagi that means 1 may accidentaly hit u)
Back to top Go down
Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sparring out the boredom   Sparring out the boredom EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:04 pm

The raining of energy down revealed Sarishi's location from behind his image. The fabric of space seemed to flicker as the reistu rained down. The barrier Sarishi put in place had shattered under the power. I see my tricks won't stand against your power, but forgive me for trying Zane-kun, but I am not quite through. Sarishi jumped into the air, obviously still hurt from Zane's attack. Second Expression Fugue. The images appeared again encircling Zane in the sky. Not done yet. Bakudo Number 61 Rikujokoro. The images and the real Sarishi say in unison, as the being to run circles around zane.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sparring out the boredom   Sparring out the boredom EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:09 pm

Zane looked around at the mobile replicas, as he said " You think that trick will work twice?" He lifted his zanpakto into the air, then drove into down into the ground and closed his eyes in wait for sarishi's next move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparring out the boredom   Sparring out the boredom Empty

Back to top Go down

Sparring out the boredom
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next