The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

Sparring out the boredom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:
Sparring out the boredom - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Sparring out the boredom - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Sparring out the boredom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring out the boredom   Sparring out the boredom - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:19 pm

The bakudo forms Sarishi and the images continue to move around Zane. Waiting to see if the Bakudo caught Zane. Zane-kun, my tricks as you call them are a calculated battled plan my friend. Sarishi says as the bakudo approaches Zane.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Character Sheet: I don't care what side your on, I'm still gona kick your ass.
Health:
Sparring out the boredom - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Sparring out the boredom - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sparring out the boredom   Sparring out the boredom - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:35 pm

" Burn the skys and consume the power of manipulation.....Hado 135." Said Zane. Small amounts of reiatsu conjoined in the center of his right palm creating a spark that flowed around it. He then pointed his palm flat at the sky above and shot the bolt into the clouds above. The clouds quickly joined together and turned black at an abnormaly-fast rate and began to storm with a high wind. Six lightning strikes hit the light bars from the bakudo and sending a high amount of smoke and fust into the air. Weather conditions got worst every second, but Zane continued to keep his sword under-ground with his focus on seeing through the deception of sairishi's skills.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sparring out the boredom   Sparring out the boredom - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:39 pm

Quite crafty Zane-kun. But I am afraid the exihibition must end here. I have an onlooking espada to deal with. Sarishi says as the images vanish, and he signals an end to the battle. Sorry my friend, but I don't have the time to miss this oppertunity. If the Espada are invading I have to use this chance to secure a prisoner.Sarishi says as he appears behind Shouten. Hello Shouten-san, please forgive me. Bakudo Number 4 Hainawa. Chains leave Sarishi's hand wrapping towards Shouten.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Character Sheet: I don't care what side your on, I'm still gona kick your ass.
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Sparring out the boredom   Sparring out the boredom - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 7:05 pm

"Eh, you know that arrancar?" asked Zane, as he dispursed the power of his kido and allowed the weather patterns to return to normal. His zanpakto also reverted to it's sealed state which was a simple steel blade with a black hilt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparring out the boredom   Sparring out the boredom - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sparring out the boredom
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2