The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

Isanu First time in high school

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Isamu Hulo

Isamu Hulo

Character sheet
Character Sheet: path of the loan warrior
Health:
Isanu First time in high school Left_bar_bleue100/100Isanu First time in high school Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Isanu First time in high school Empty
PostSubject: Isanu First time in high school   Isanu First time in high school EmptyWed May 12, 2010 10:24 am

Isuma walks up to the door took a deep breath and open the door and the teacher look and said "your late oh you the new student tell the class you name then sit anywhere you want." Isamu walk to the from of the class "hi my name is Isamu Hulo from the west side of town."
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: warrior of fear
Health:
Isanu First time in high school Left_bar_bleue100/100Isanu First time in high school Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Isanu First time in high school   Isanu First time in high school EmptyWed May 12, 2010 2:36 pm

trilon looks up and sees isamu standing in front of class this surprised him well looks like this will be like old times
Back to top Go down
Isamu Hulo

Isamu Hulo

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Isanu First time in high school   Isanu First time in high school EmptyWed May 12, 2010 2:39 pm

Isamu saw trilon and smile grimly
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Konso Cop Karakuraizer
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Isanu First time in high school   Isanu First time in high school EmptyWed May 12, 2010 2:40 pm

Maria was sitting in the back of the class room. She didn't belong here and was even old enough to be every-one's grandmother. She was bored and decided to come here, so she could work on her Japanese, as well as refresh on her basic sciences, and maths. She saw A new boy come in. She listened as he told his name and she quickly noticed the empty chair beside her. She quickly kicked her feat back to avoid him sitting in the chair. She didn't like people sitting next to her and specifically went out of her way to maintain a 5 foot radius clear around her.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixblack.darkbb.com/portal.htm
Isamu Hulo

Isamu Hulo

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Isanu First time in high school   Isanu First time in high school EmptyWed May 12, 2010 2:51 pm

Isamu look at her in disbelieve and toke a sent in the front of the class when class started
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Isanu First time in high school   Isanu First time in high school EmptyThu May 13, 2010 8:11 am

man did life throw you a curve ball every now and again trilon thought he would have to speak to isamu after class he thought
Back to top Go down
Isamu Hulo

Isamu Hulo

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Isanu First time in high school   Isanu First time in high school EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:13 am

the bell ring for lunch looking around and see every one leaving was angery knowing thay will never understand him for what he was a soul reaper he wounder how yukiko first day of 1st grade was.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Isanu First time in high school   Isanu First time in high school EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:57 am

boy you must be out of parctie as seeing how im right behind you and you didn't stop me lets go isamu lunch is going to be good
Back to top Go down
Isamu Hulo

Isamu Hulo

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Isanu First time in high school   Isanu First time in high school EmptyThu May 13, 2010 12:04 pm

Isamu turn and said" i knew you were there all along trilon you think i have forgoten what you your sprit enengy feels like come on let eat. whats our next class?" said Isamu
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Isanu First time in high school   Isanu First time in high school EmptyThu May 13, 2010 1:12 pm

Maria noticed the two shinigami she saw in the classroom. She wondered if they might want to help her with the end of term project. She sat down next to them and opened her junchbox. Don't get the wrong idea, I'm only here for business. She pulled out a bowl of Feijoada(stew made with meat, rice, and beans with a spicy sauce) and a bottle of Coke. She took a little sip of the cold beverage, and then proceded. Ok so the last project is comming up and I wondered if you guys would help me. I am horrible with Japanese and what would be considered inappropriate or not. If we do well I might even be able to give you the answers to the Exams on monday. Maria pulled a spoon out of the box and began to eat the stew.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Isanu First time in high school   Isanu First time in high school EmptyThu May 13, 2010 2:09 pm

sure said trilon surpised many stayed away from him beacuse of his eyes they unnevered people when he was in human gaiga out it would drive most to the point of insanty if they where lucky not they would die
Back to top Go down
Isamu Hulo

Isamu Hulo

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Isanu First time in high school   Isanu First time in high school EmptyFri May 21, 2010 6:18 am

we'll help you smilying at Maria and yo better help us
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Isanu First time in high school   Isanu First time in high school EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:30 pm

Deal. Maria finished off her coke and her stew. She went over to the trash bin and got rid of her waste. She came back and sat down. Got to keep up with litter. Maria pulled the assignment paper out of her pocket and unfolded it. She continued to proceed with explaining the project. She put the paper down and looked at both of them. So what do you think? She sounded kinda nervous, as both Trilon and Isamu were both put to sleep by the dronning explanation.
Back to top Go down
Isamu Hulo

Isamu Hulo

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Isanu First time in high school   Isanu First time in high school EmptyFri May 21, 2010 5:37 pm

Isamu graded the papor and look at it thinking (man this girl is good and i wounder why she wants us to check it) Isamu hand back the paper and said"this is good i mean really good"
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Isanu First time in high school   Isanu First time in high school EmptySat May 22, 2010 6:08 pm

Of course it is. Despite my appearance, I am much older than you. Maria took the paper and folded it back into her pocket. Well thank you anyways. I wasn't sure if some of the stuff from my hard-core catholic tendencies would be allowed or not. Maria reached into her other pocket and pulled out a sheet filled with various sentences answering questions that were cut from the recent chapters in history. Here are the question, followed by the answers, for the test. You don't have to memorize them, just remember the general idea. Maria placed the paper in front of Isamu and Trilon.
Back to top Go down
Isamu Hulo

Isamu Hulo

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Isanu First time in high school   Isanu First time in high school EmptySun May 23, 2010 9:15 am

isamu took the paper and said" if you need help cme to us we'll be happyto" as he smile
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Isanu First time in high school   Isanu First time in high school EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:04 pm

"well thanks for the help loved to stay and chat maria and isamu but i got something i got to do" said trilon and left the table droped of his tray and headed to the libary
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Isanu First time in high school   Isanu First time in high school EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:17 pm

Maria stood up and left. (exit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isanu First time in high school   Isanu First time in high school Empty

Back to top Go down

Isanu First time in high school
Page 1 of 1