The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

my awsome day in class

Go down 
+2
dragon1
Rengulirre
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rengulirre

Rengulirre

my awsome day in class Empty
PostSubject: my awsome day in class   my awsome day in class EmptyFri May 14, 2010 4:41 pm

as i come in to the highschool abunch of guyz stare at me "i guess im good looking" i go to my class room it was about 20 minutes before class and the guyz that stared at me come in to the class room and they say " hey i don't like your hair its stupid" i look at the guyz "well if you don't like it what are you going to do about it" the guy then throws a punch at me and i dodge it then i kick his jaw "any of you want som of this" the other guyz come running at me and i kick there faces leving all of them on the ground "well i guess i finished that easy hey and class is guna start in 5 mins"
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: warrior of fear
Health:
my awsome day in class Left_bar_bleue100/100my awsome day in class Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: my awsome day in class   my awsome day in class EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:28 am

in walks trilon looking around some kids where laying on the ground while one was standing around them "well what happened in here"asked the kid that was standing up
Back to top Go down
Rengulirre

Rengulirre

PostSubject: Re: my awsome day in class   my awsome day in class EmptyMon May 17, 2010 2:41 pm

i look at the guy that just entered the class room "well those guyz bothered someone that they shouldn't had bothered" i then sit down
Back to top Go down
Thorn Darkrose

Thorn Darkrose

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Defender of peace
Health:
my awsome day in class Left_bar_bleue100/100my awsome day in class Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: my awsome day in class   my awsome day in class EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:15 pm

she was new to the school, she ha her school uniform on and just found her way to her class and she saw two kids and some guys on the floor "um.. hello?" she said shyly
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: my awsome day in class   my awsome day in class EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:04 pm

trilon said hey with out turning around he knew the girl was right behind him and trilon did not like people seeing his eyes they where doom to all around him so who did they tick off this time last time i threw these punks from the the second floor last time they bugged me
Back to top Go down
Thorn Darkrose

Thorn Darkrose

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: my awsome day in class   my awsome day in class EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:07 am

"um, why is there a group of guys on the ground?" she asked shyly
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: my awsome day in class   my awsome day in class EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:42 am

they ticked someone off... again said trilon their stupid jerks that almost dont deserve the right to live and looks at Rengulirre avoiding i contact
Back to top Go down
Thorn Darkrose

Thorn Darkrose

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: my awsome day in class   my awsome day in class EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:23 am

"oh, ok, i'll whach out for them if they try annoying me.." she looked at the other kid too then looked back at him "my name's Thorn, it's nice to meet you.." she smiled abit shyly
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: my awsome day in class   my awsome day in class EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:51 am

im trilon nice to meet you too said trilon he moved to the back of the class to take his seat

Last edited by dragon1 on Tue May 18, 2010 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspell)
Back to top Go down
Thorn Darkrose

Thorn Darkrose

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: my awsome day in class   my awsome day in class EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:05 am

"which of the seats are free? i don't want to take any one else's seat.." said Thorn as she looked around
Back to top Go down
Rengulirre

Rengulirre

PostSubject: Re: my awsome day in class   my awsome day in class EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:10 am

i look at the girl "hi im rengulirre and just sit anywhere im new to but i'll take care of any one that trys to tae you out of the chair"
Back to top Go down
Thorn Darkrose

Thorn Darkrose

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: my awsome day in class   my awsome day in class EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:12 am

"ok, it's nice to meet you Rengulirre" she smiled then sat in a chear near the front of the class
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: my awsome day in class   my awsome day in class EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:26 am

trilon looks up to answer her and accedntly makes full eye contact "crap i do not want to see what im going to see" thought trilon suddenly the class room disappered trilon begain to see the memories of thorn form brith and death and what she became then the class room was back this was not good he thought just sit any where its first come first serve
Back to top Go down
Thorn Darkrose

Thorn Darkrose

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: my awsome day in class   my awsome day in class EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:37 am

he saw that she had been bullied most her life and her years in the soul reaper academy as she had promised her brother and how she had become a arrancar. she was sat at her desk now and she looked around the class room nervously
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: my awsome day in class   my awsome day in class EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:51 am

things where going to get intresting at school thought trilon as he took out his free reading what would happen next depened on how this arrancars actions but he figured he would have no troble from her it was the other in her memoires that he was worried about
Back to top Go down
Rengulirre

Rengulirre

PostSubject: Re: my awsome day in class   my awsome day in class EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:52 am

i look at thron "why would she be nervos" then i look at trilon "well i wonder whats up with the people here" i then look at the door as a teacher came in saying good morning and then when he started to talk about school stuff and when he did all i heard was blah blah blah "man human school is boring"
Back to top Go down
Thorn Darkrose

Thorn Darkrose

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: my awsome day in class   my awsome day in class EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:54 am

she leaned on her dest listening to the teacher and taking notes on what the teacher says
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: my awsome day in class   my awsome day in class EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:16 pm

poping a soul candy in to his mouth while the spirt took notes trilon walk up to rengulirre and thorn's body and pulls them out of their body lets get out of here puts soul candy in both bodys just look over the notes after where done talking walks threw the wall of the class
Back to top Go down
Thorn Darkrose

Thorn Darkrose

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: my awsome day in class   my awsome day in class EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:18 pm

she looked at him nervously "why'd u do that?.." she asked
Back to top Go down
Rengulirre

Rengulirre

PostSubject: Re: my awsome day in class   my awsome day in class EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:20 pm

"well thx but i was gunna mess with the teacher" i then go through the window off the class room and i stay outside waiting for both thorn and trilon to come out of the class
Back to top Go down
Thorn Darkrose

Thorn Darkrose

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: my awsome day in class   my awsome day in class EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:22 pm

she followed Rengulirre outside and waited for Trilon to come out side too
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: my awsome day in class   my awsome day in class EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:36 pm

walks out to meet both of them the reason why i pulled you both out of your bodys is both of you is that both of you has a very high spirt energy i could use your help with a certain ritual i wish to try meet me after class thats all i wish to ask you could all do you want ill be on the roof meet me there if you are willing to help me
Back to top Go down
Rengulirre

Rengulirre

PostSubject: Re: my awsome day in class   my awsome day in class EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:44 pm

"hmm ill go with u now if u tell me what is this ritual about" i then look at trilon to see what he says
Back to top Go down
Thorn Darkrose

Thorn Darkrose

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: my awsome day in class   my awsome day in class EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:05 pm

"i'll help out but i don't really like fighting and i'll have to go home fast to get my zampakto if we do have to fight.." she looked at Trilon too
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: my awsome day in class   my awsome day in class EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:48 pm

there will be a small amount of fighting possibly the ritual i wish to preform will allow me to seprate my very being freeing me from what i see you may wonder why i would want that here the reason why is that i dont mind what i see my right eye sees someone to the very truth of a persons being the other the one that is covered fear fear so great that many died just from looking me stright in the eye or they went crazy if they are lucky also thats nothing compared to what my hallow can do with that eye it becomes stronger to destroy everything except those with high spirt energy even then they get extermly wounded and i do not want him to have that power
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my awsome day in class   my awsome day in class Empty

Back to top Go down

my awsome day in class
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach RPG :: The Human World :: High School.-
Jump to: