The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

my awsome day in class

Go down 
+2
dragon1
Rengulirre
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Thorn Darkrose

Thorn Darkrose

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Defender of peace
Health:
my awsome day in class - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100my awsome day in class - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

my awsome day in class - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my awsome day in class   my awsome day in class - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:56 pm

"ok" she replied then when to stand in a circle around him

{OOC: sorry for the late reply, i've been on holiday}
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: warrior of fear
Health:
my awsome day in class - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100my awsome day in class - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: my awsome day in class   my awsome day in class - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:36 pm

trilon begains to say the aecent rites "bring forth the darkness with in me so i may be free from it and it of me"said trilon sudenly the dark energy being foucesed on trilon became visable and started to form a body till it was complete trilon stood up "now lets get out of here before my darkside wakes up" says trilon and ends the spell. Suddenly everyone is back where they where the lesson they where souppose to be learning was still the same they left (this is going to be a little confusing but trizon replies will be red)
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Brandon Phantom
Health:
my awsome day in class - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue56000000000/56000000000my awsome day in class - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (56000000000/56000000000)

PostSubject: Re: my awsome day in class   my awsome day in class - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:48 pm

hmm i thought i smelled something get out did you guys see anything other than his dark half
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: my awsome day in class   my awsome day in class - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:46 pm

"no" suddenly the yin yang medalan light half of yin yang madalan appeared around trilon neck "now i do it was this and its other half is on my darkside which is now free out here and there is nothing we can do to stop either the battle of yin and yang has began why did they have to pick us" said trilon suddenly the others had the light side madalans around their necks as well. "crap we have to find the dark arcanas before they cause too much damage they are worse than normal arcanas no offense but trust me ive been thourgh their demition and its worse soul soicty is gone everyone is a hallow or arcana it makes no sense either how its universe isnt destoried" said trilon

Last edited by dragon1 on Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot part)
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Character sheet
Health:
my awsome day in class - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue56000000000/56000000000my awsome day in class - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (56000000000/56000000000)

PostSubject: Re: my awsome day in class   my awsome day in class - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:57 pm

wait a minute are you telling me that my dark half is free? cuz if thats true not only are we royaly fucked but my personality will change.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: my awsome day in class   my awsome day in class - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:26 pm

suddenly trilon is bathed in a white light and his armor is now white his eyes now look like the yin yang symbols as his iris then says "crap its even worse than you being removed from your dark side you know how the yin yang symbol has to parts well so do we all a twin brother or sister if you will in the yin yang worlds and the dark side of its chakras in control and its free in the world in between the two major demitons this one and that wasn't my dark side i freed it was my brother and if we lose i get wiped from exctance and yin has control over this world unless we can get my brother to agree to the treaty of yin and yang which means we forfit the rights to being the childern of yin and yang and we become one again you think yin and yang would have been nice enough to let me keep my memories so i wouldnt have tried this in the first place which trizon will never agree to but it states if the other is destroy with out the other bringing being destroied then armagdon well be brought about... again it happened when me and trizon where born turns out but yin and yang rebuilt this place."said trilon then the otheres are invloped in the same white light "at least they are giving us a level playing feild"said trilon after the light is gon (note: this is tempary trilon will be normal by end of thread)

Last edited by dragon1 on Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wasnt finshed)
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: my awsome day in class   my awsome day in class - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 7:29 pm

Brandon releases his blade and stares at it and notices that the red and purple spectrums have vanished from the orb. You mangy dog my powers are now multiplide and spread throughout another body i have to reabsorb it quickly otherwise we will all die.
Back to top Go down
mannyboy612
13 courts protection squad Lieutenant
13 courts protection squad Lieutenant
mannyboy612

Character sheet
Character Sheet: LT. Manny-san
Health:
my awsome day in class - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue700/700my awsome day in class - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

PostSubject: Re: my awsome day in class   my awsome day in class - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 7:55 pm

manny was on the roof top looking down "well what have we here" manny studies whats happing, then he heard Brandon say "other words we will all die" manny thought to himself "o no this cant be good"
Back to top Go down
http://hollowmaskrpg.heavenforum.com/
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: my awsome day in class   my awsome day in class - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:14 pm

"dont blame me if i knew what i know now i would never have done this and only reason i knew about this battle was learning in yin yang forest ok lets split up and look for your guys other halfs trilon reaches into a paoutch that had appeared at his side and pulled out three chains and tossed one to each of the others these are the chains of fate rap one end around your arm get the hook into your other halfs and say thy are bind to never leave the demition of darkness and light that should return you guys back to normal trizon is going to be harder to take care of but if i cant get him to corropratie some one ram thier blade through me the same time i ram mine through trizon" said trilon

suddenly there was a large explosion next to trilon and the others "No need to brother were right here and no i wont agree to anything you say and im not going to get killed or become a filthy hallow inside you again that really sucked you know" said trizon who was standing on a building next to the school
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: my awsome day in class   my awsome day in class - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:39 pm

Brandon tosses his chain aside and glares at Trizon i aint gonna do shit to you so let me find my dark half so i can use my full powers and leave you alone to do what ever you want kay dood?
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: my awsome day in class   my awsome day in class - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:07 pm

"why your no fun and your other half its right behind you and it has the chain of fate too say bye bye to your mesabrial excetance after i get rid of you losers i think ill go after the soul socity and its pathtic loser of a king in this form i will have no problem killing him" said trizon as he lets out a blood curtaling laghter
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: my awsome day in class   my awsome day in class - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 4:49 pm

heh your obviously a fool my evil half is the half that holds back. when it is gone i dont hold back and my physical powers are more potent. i want my evil half becuase it allows me to truly be a neutral being.

Brandon open's a senkaimon and dares his evil half to follow him in the dongai. his evil half enters angered by the insults and the senkaimon seals leaving everyone behind.

Inside of the dongai the convulsing currents that force objects out of the dongai have ceaced and the "cleaner" is nowhere to be found. Brandon and his evil half are stareing at eachother waiting for the first move to be made.
Why do you want me back when i can kill you at any time and transform you into your true form? without you i am incomplete i may not want to control your powers but i want the other half of Kosenjou Shuniji back, and plus i dont want anyone to see that i have an aspect of my body out of control. What ever we could have done it in another dimension why here? this is the only world that wont be harmed by our battle and i dont want any thing to see our Sword's true abilities. why not Zanpokuto are to be used to kill and save. if any one knew what it truly does then i would be seen as an abonination again and so would you being a part of me. i wont stand for that an i would take over to destroy everything. Presicly. The

Brandons draw their blades and cry out SHINE! Shinsei! Kosenjou Shuniji! thier blades transform into thier shikai state but the blade has a mirror image triforce on it and the blade is gray. they raise thier swords and strike the air infront of them producing an energy wave similar to claw marks on the trunk of a tree. the energy clashes and swirls around the narrow confines of the dongai before dissapating and being replaced with several bloodred moonring blades that clash equally as well. the scattered energy barley dissapates when the space is filled with the various elements and those elements clash and convulse slicing the brandons as the energies are flung out again. the brandons start to move aroud firing off powerful attacks thet shake the dongai and scar the current walls. after the chaos subsides the Brandons are severely injured and the blades are chipped and scalded. panting they charge for one final strike and the good brandon shatters the evil one's blade. the evil one collapses and brandon stabs hin in the heart with his blade, as the body and shards are sucked in the evil one has a sly grin on his face.

By doing this you have not only concoured me but you have inlocked my full powers. they are yours to control as you see fit but if you ever lose because you held back i will devour your soul and the soul of everyone you love. you should know i will never lose but i swear to you Xennel you will never see the light of day again. as of now you will receed into my blade and be out under his dominance until such a time i choose to wield your powers. but until then you will never know what goes on in the outside world. heh you still show mercy to even your worst nightmares that will be your downfall and my revolution.

Xennel is finnaly absorbed into the blade and brandon seals it before a wave of power emits from him that reverts him back to the way he was. he opens the senkaimon and exits the dongai heading for earth and his house.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: my awsome day in class   my awsome day in class - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:51 pm

trilon rushes forward and release his zanpankto he goes to swing with nightslasher only to notice that he was gone thats was when he releasied that nightslasher was never his it was trizons quickly trilon swings immortal warrior at trizon who easly aviods it. "your pathtic trilon you cant even hit me immortal warrior always was a weakling i never knew why you chose him as your body guard in the first place"

"actually trizon your the one thats a weakling you never even saw through my illusion banki the wolf prowls and the phonix strikes" suddenly trizon and is wraped in a chain and trilon is holding both nightslasher and immortal warrior now agree to these terms or we both die you become an arcana you give up the right to being a child of yin and ill give up being a child of yang and we give up the memories of every ritual of the yin and yang arts except for yin yang forest kido and only remeber that you lost this battle"

"I agree to your terms but you will pay trilon i still can bring this world to its knees and i will" with that trizon is gone and the medalan around trilons neck is gone and trilon goes off in search of the dark aracanas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my awsome day in class   my awsome day in class - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

my awsome day in class
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach RPG :: The Human World :: High School.-
Jump to: