The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

warrior of fears time shift

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dragon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: warrior of fear
Health:
warrior of fears time shift Left_bar_bleue100/100warrior of fears time shift Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

warrior of fears time shift Empty
PostSubject: warrior of fears time shift   warrior of fears time shift EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:28 pm

kido 180

Incataion: may time obey my command

description:causes time around the caster to slow to a snails pace letting them move a speeds impossible to go this lasts for 3 post and you have to wait 4 four post before you can use it again due to the fact that it takes time for you to readjust to acutal time you can only use three times in one day or you trap ur self in hyper time
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Brandon Phantom
Health:
warrior of fears time shift Left_bar_bleue56000000000/56000000000warrior of fears time shift Empty_bar_bleue  (56000000000/56000000000)

warrior of fears time shift Empty
PostSubject: Re: warrior of fears time shift   warrior of fears time shift EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:45 pm

approved but not needed and good idea but have your character move faster than time like mine and a couple others instead its much more efficient than kido.
Back to top Go down

warrior of fears time shift
Page 1 of 1