The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

Midnight Flower

Go down 
+3
QB#83
dragon1
lucon1
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Konso Cop Karakuraizer
Health:
Midnight Flower Left_bar_bleue100/100Midnight Flower Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Midnight Flower Empty
PostSubject: Midnight Flower   Midnight Flower EmptyFri May 21, 2010 10:11 pm

Ok this can kinda be an event, kinda just a grouping of people. But I would like a good amount of people. This is also a way to call attention to the topics I'm going to make. I would prefer to share my writing with everyone. Smile

I am going to have a large plot change happen with Maria Arujo, and hopefully; the world. She is going to go through every stage of being a hollow till she stops as a high level Arrancar.

I would like to have a few large battles to happen in the course, and this is where the large number of people come in. I want to have the first one before as a human, where all goes to hell. One in the middle to act as a demonstration of her growing power, and a few individuals interest in her. The final battle where she is fully grown and is seeking revenge for the wrongs the shinigami have brought upon her.

I am in need of people for a few things. so as not to reveal the plot too much, I will only give a brief description and requirements. If you wish to learn more then Pm me. Also if you accept a position then I ask that you stick with it. When you accept a position, we will discuss how it will work(anything can change if you request it). I will reveal one thing though. A new organization will be created.

positions you can accept multiple positions, within reason of course.

"organization" leaders(2)- the beginings of the orgonization- must be willing to cross "political boundries", must be willing to work with multiple races, must also be approximately captain level(can be lower or higher) Includes hybrid powers(hollow forms, masks, etc.).

propagandists(2)- spread news throughout the worlds, also to convince Maria to work for the organization.- must be willing to work for the organization themselves.- no requirements.

Fighters- needs to be equal for all sides(shinigami, vaizard, and hollow/arrancar). fight in the main battles- no requirement

Join, even if you are just a fighter. Tell your friends, make up characters, whatever you have to do to get more people participating.

I won't be doing this for a while. Once we get enough people we can discuss a time and date for the various events. This way everybody gets a chance to get on.

Another thing. If you want to make your own sub-plot like a S.S. revolution, or something and add it to this, then please do. I want this huge. So everybody join, and check back for posts and PMs daily.

Slots:

Leaders: Trizon,

Propagandists: Trilon(kinda),

fighters: Trilon, Trizon, Lucon, Ęgirdor, Maria, Karlayal, Halfbreed,

Last edited by lucon1 on Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixblack.darkbb.com/portal.htm
dragon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: warrior of fear
Health:

Midnight Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Flower   Midnight Flower EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 5:47 pm

"im in lucon
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

Midnight Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Flower   Midnight Flower EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 2:00 pm

Sweet What position?
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

Midnight Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Flower   Midnight Flower EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 6:35 pm

!!!BUMP!!! C'mon guys join up, it'll be awesome
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

Midnight Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Flower   Midnight Flower EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 9:40 pm

where ever you need me we can use all three of my characters trilon trizon the hallow form of trilon in acarna fourm released from trilon and half-breed who is part of zero squad and i can get my cousin QB#83 in on this he should like this though one condition where half-breed goes he goes our characters are desined to work togather as you can tell in minor assualt
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

Midnight Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Flower   Midnight Flower EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 9:55 pm

well if half breed and karlayal are willing to defect and quit the royal guard then they can be the two leaders or propagandists, otherwise they can be fighters. Also trilon or his dark side can be any position, preferably one of the four main positions.

Just decide whether your character/s would have that type of personality.
Back to top Go down
QB#83

Midnight Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Flower   Midnight Flower EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 12:08 am

hey im in and as of right now im not of the royal guard yet and dragon1 said that if it is ok with you he would like to put trizon as leader of orginzation his main pupouse is to try and undermine trilon at every turn and bring the world into complete darkness
Back to top Go down
QB#83

Midnight Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Flower   Midnight Flower EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 12:11 am

and im going to be working on another character just for this for the other leader
Back to top Go down
QB#83

Midnight Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Flower   Midnight Flower EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 12:16 am

oh and i just remebered trilon will be one that will show intrest in her and try to get her to join soul soicty but fail and this can be a major battle where he wins and leaves her for dead that can be one of the wrongs done to her
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

Midnight Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Flower   Midnight Flower EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:30 am

okay cool. but for future referance you can use the edit button in the top right hand corner, It makes things more neat.

Anyways. Woot we got slots filled finally. we only need a few more to finish up then we can get this party started.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

Midnight Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Flower   Midnight Flower EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 9:30 pm

not when hes on my cell doing the edit post it just doesnt work rite
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

Midnight Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Flower   Midnight Flower EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:07 pm

Alright. I am ready to get this started. Finish making your characters, and finish up your char development before hell comes to earth.

Unless someone gives me a valid reason to suspend the time, I will be creating the first topic one week from today on Saturday July 10th at 2:00 cst (central standard time[great plains area of N.A.]).
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

Midnight Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Flower   Midnight Flower EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:36 pm

Since the post editing is stupid and wont let me edit my older posts. Here is an update

Slots:

Leaders: Aiai, Nini

Propagandists: Trilon(kinda), Trizon

fighters:
Trilon, Trizon, Lucon, Ęgirdor, Maria, Karlayal, Halfbreed, Aiai, Nini, Mizu Burke

Last edited by lucon1 on Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

Midnight Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Flower   Midnight Flower EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:05 pm

sorry for making multiple posts. Nobody will look if I only edit.

Attention! Even though we started, you can still join. If you don't want to just fight a few times, we can find another position for you to fill.

And for an added incentive, If you participate in this event, and join the MidNight Flower Organization, then you get to be a higher rank then you would normally when this is all done.
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

Character sheet
Character Sheet: The Shinigami Don
Health:

Midnight Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Flower   Midnight Flower EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:51 pm

Please make me a fighter! I haven't fought in and Rp in... like 2 years real talk!
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

Midnight Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Flower   Midnight Flower EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:52 pm

will do.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Brandon Phantom
Health:
Midnight Flower Left_bar_bleue56000000000/56000000000Midnight Flower Empty_bar_bleue  (56000000000/56000000000)

Midnight Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Flower   Midnight Flower EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:57 pm

can you guys keep it out of other rp area and i really dont care aout multiple posts i prefer it
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

Midnight Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Flower   Midnight Flower EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:03 pm

Where would you like me to put it?
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Brandon Phantom
Health:
Midnight Flower Left_bar_bleue56000000000/56000000000Midnight Flower Empty_bar_bleue  (56000000000/56000000000)

Midnight Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Flower   Midnight Flower EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:09 pm

where the bulk of it takes place and just label it as a separate thing that ppl can join if they want its a brilliant idea i love it your idea anyways
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

Midnight Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Flower   Midnight Flower EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 9:47 am

ARGGHH! Since Dragon left, and QB#83 never gets on anymore. I need some more people who are willing to help me push the plot forward. I need a few more people to run the "organization". I mainly need, rouge shinigami, vaizards, and arrancar/hollow, who do not want to have a part in the troubles of Hueco Mundo.

Maria is one of my favorite characters, and she is stuck in purgatory, because I don't want to ruin the sequence and get confused with things, until it is all said and done. If you need any information, you can try and pm me, or catch me in the chatbox sometime.
Back to top Go down
drake

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Drake Demond
Health:

Midnight Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Flower   Midnight Flower EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 9:54 am

some call for a vaizard cuz thats me
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

Midnight Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Flower   Midnight Flower EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:02 pm

Hey drake. If you would like to be the leader of the MNF, then you8 can be. However I need another person. SO I am still looking for people to join. If you are new to this site, then you can still join, I don't have an experience requirement or anything.
Back to top Go down
drake

Character sheet
Health:

Midnight Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Flower   Midnight Flower EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 3:22 pm

Leader? what is that the leader does?
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

Midnight Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Flower   Midnight Flower EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 3:56 pm

the leader of the midnight flower organization. Due to the crimes against us. We the midnight flower, seeks vengeance against soul society. Basically the midnight flower is a faction for the rouge shinigami, and the vaizards who are not allowed in soul society.
Back to top Go down
drake

Character sheet
Health:

Midnight Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Flower   Midnight Flower EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 4:33 pm

o ok yea sounds good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Midnight Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Flower   Midnight Flower Empty

Back to top Go down

Midnight Flower
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next