The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

The Midnight Flower Organization

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Konso Cop Karakuraizer
Health:
The Midnight Flower Organization Left_bar_bleue100/100The Midnight Flower Organization Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Midnight Flower Organization Empty
PostSubject: The Midnight Flower Organization   The Midnight Flower Organization EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:16 pm

Welcome to the Midnight Flower. We are an organization that offers a home for those who have been betrayed and abandoned. Rouge shinigami, vaizards, arrancar, and spiritually aware humans, are all accepted into the ranks of the organization.

If you would like to join then you can post here, and we will evaluate your application. There are several divisions, each with their own specializations and roles. The hierarchy is as follows.

General Management - In general management we have two leaders. This is to both share responsibility, and create a stable infrastructure. To become apart of GM, you can be voted in if the previous occupant has left.

Presidents- General: Helena, General: Drake Demond
Secretary:
Representative:
Logistics Manager:

War Division - The war division is the backbone of MNF's fighting force. They train religiously and fight for the greater good. Most members of the WD will be spiritually aware humans, who have chosen to fight for the greater good. In order to rise through the ranks you must challenge and defeat the previous occupant in a 1v1 duel. The challenge must be witnessed by one of the presidents, or your division manager, and five other division members, only one of which can be from your battalion(in the RP you don't have to use this).

Division Manager- Brigadier General:

1st battalion
Colonel:
Lieutenant Colonel:
Major:

2nd Battalion
Colonel:
Lieutenant Colonel:
Major:

3rd Battalion
Colonel:
Lieutenant Colonel:
Major:

Special Forces Division - These are the elite. The best of the best. They handle the things that others cannot. In order to become one, you must be tested and hand picked by either the Manager, or the Presidents.

Division Manager
- Brigadier General: Medusa Rail

Colonel:
Lieutenant Colonel:
Major:
Captain:
First Lieutenant:
Second Lieutenant:

To apply for a position simply post here with your character name, and prefered occupation.

Thank you, for supporting the Midnight Flower Organization.

Last edited by lucon1 on Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixblack.darkbb.com/portal.htm
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Character Sheet: number one espada
Health:
The Midnight Flower Organization Left_bar_bleue100/100The Midnight Flower Organization Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Flower Organization   The Midnight Flower Organization EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:37 pm

so what we taking a break on the story
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Flower Organization   The Midnight Flower Organization EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:39 pm

no. I was going to wait on drake to post, but I guess that isn't going to happen soon. I am just putting this up here if anyone wants to join MNF.
Back to top Go down
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Character Sheet: number one espada
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Flower Organization   The Midnight Flower Organization EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:47 pm

ok thats cool
Back to top Go down
onihime

onihime

Character sheet
Character Sheet: a demon of love
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Flower Organization   The Midnight Flower Organization EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:26 pm

Name: medusa

Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Flower Organization   The Midnight Flower Organization EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 4:06 pm

Welcome Medusa. you are our current BG
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: warrior of fear
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Flower Organization   The Midnight Flower Organization EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:33 am

yo what the hell did i miss dargon1
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Flower Organization   The Midnight Flower Organization EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 2:09 pm

yo dragon, whats up. Yeah you kinda missed a bit. No offense to you or what you are doing, I really respect that, and I wish you the best of luck. I just really didn't want to wait, also I wasn't sure I could count on you and QB. So I created Helena, who was "the puppet master" and was only using you guys to further her own agenda.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Flower Organization   The Midnight Flower Organization EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 4:18 pm

Fine by me about nini computer got fried reason why he hasn't been on finally home and cell working again so roaring and ready to go give me a s"ummary I don't have time to read the full post and I got a new labtop
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Flower Organization   The Midnight Flower Organization EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 7:43 pm

Are you asking for a summary?
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Flower Organization   The Midnight Flower Organization EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 2:02 pm

yea didnt notice the error on summary
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Flower Organization   The Midnight Flower Organization EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 9:21 pm

OK. Well, long story short.

I made a new character Helena because I was both impatient, and I didn't know If I could rely on you and QB. She basically was the mastermind behind it all (just a b.s. way to add her in lol). Anyways she recruited Drake Demond to be the second president (pretty much just a formality at this point). When Maria was away from the village she was captured and brought to a ritual site. At the site She was stripped from her body, and Bruxa (the hollow that I had planned for her) gruesomely ate her. She then wandered around, and is currently on evolution for adjuchas.

Other than that, I still need plot development. I have the organization started, and open to the public. But still need members, and such.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Flower Organization   The Midnight Flower Organization EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 9:44 pm

K what do you need me to do now ready and can't wait to get started
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Flower Organization   The Midnight Flower Organization EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 8:28 am

put aiai where ya want him but rember he is very rash
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Flower Organization   The Midnight Flower Organization EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 2:51 pm

Special forces division or War division? Personally I think you would be better in the WD.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Flower Organization   The Midnight Flower Organization EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 3:03 pm

War nini would be good for sf
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Flower Organization   The Midnight Flower Organization EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 3:15 pm

General Management

Presidents- General: Helena, General: Drake Demond
Secretary:
Representative:
Logistics Manager:

War Division

Division Manager- Brigadier General:

1st battalion
Colonel: Aiai
Lieutenant Colonel:
Major:

2nd Battalion
Colonel: Nini
Lieutenant Colonel:
Major:

3rd Battalion
Colonel:
Lieutenant Colonel:
Major:

Last edited by lucon1 on Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Flower Organization   The Midnight Flower Organization EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 3:19 pm

For now I'm placing you as the ranking officer of the 1st division for W.D. I already had an offer from Kidbudhido, for Keal if he still wants it. you can rank up if he doesn't want it though. Also since both Aiai and Nini are together mostly, I was going to place them both in the same division.
Back to top Go down
QB#83

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Flower Organization   The Midnight Flower Organization EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 1:45 pm

Yo what up
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Flower Organization   The Midnight Flower Organization EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:18 pm

sup man. you getting back into the game?
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Flower Organization   The Midnight Flower Organization EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:02 pm

Yea he is he let's me know what he wants posted and I log on to his account and post it he knows my data as well
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Flower Organization   The Midnight Flower Organization EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:28 pm

well if he has a specific placement in mind then Il add him there. But if he wants to get in on the story, or come up with his own sub-plot, he can talk to me and we can work something out(same goes for you)
When I started I wanted this huge, so I encourage anyone to make a sub-plot, and rp with everyone in the event.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Flower Organization   The Midnight Flower Organization EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:42 pm

We really don't care where you put us we made these characters for this story and to go where ever needed
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Flower Organization   The Midnight Flower Organization EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:45 pm

Okay, well since we only have one slot for WD leader, I'll put you as the ranking officers of the division.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Flower Organization   The Midnight Flower Organization EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:07 pm

Got it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Flower Organization   The Midnight Flower Organization Empty

Back to top Go down

The Midnight Flower Organization
Page 1 of 1