The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

half-breed wishs to battle brandonphantom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
QB#83

half-breed wishs to battle brandonphantom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: half-breed wishs to battle brandonphantom   half-breed wishs to battle brandonphantom - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:55 pm

"hello cousin" said karlayal as he lands and makes a crater a hundred feet deep and a hundred feet wide he flies up to the ground and says hello to the person his cousin had been talking to
Back to top Go down
Brandon Maboroshi

Brandon Maboroshi

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Brandon Phantom
Health:
half-breed wishs to battle brandonphantom - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue56000000000/56000000000half-breed wishs to battle brandonphantom - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (56000000000/56000000000)

PostSubject: Re: half-breed wishs to battle brandonphantom   half-breed wishs to battle brandonphantom - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 2:22 pm

ahh greetings any relative of half-breed is relative to me
Back to top Go down
QB#83

PostSubject: Re: half-breed wishs to battle brandonphantom   half-breed wishs to battle brandonphantom - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 10:04 pm

"glad to hear it so im surprised that uncle actually is trusting someone else besides me and just so where clear uncle trusted me before my aunt was killed what my cousin meant was anyone new oh and just so you know when uncle gets mad its bad you know atlantis well the reason no one can find it any more is becuase it was the village that killed aunty" said karlayal putting out his hand tworads brandon
Back to top Go down
QB#83

PostSubject: Re: half-breed wishs to battle brandonphantom   half-breed wishs to battle brandonphantom - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 10:08 pm

"can we please not talk about my past nephew i will tell him what i wish to tell him" says half-breeds father and sends a small eletrical shock to karlayal to show his displeasure
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: warrior of fear
Health:
half-breed wishs to battle brandonphantom - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100half-breed wishs to battle brandonphantom - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: half-breed wishs to battle brandonphantom   half-breed wishs to battle brandonphantom - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 2:50 pm

srry about that qb was spending the night i thought i log him off and me on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: half-breed wishs to battle brandonphantom   half-breed wishs to battle brandonphantom - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

half-breed wishs to battle brandonphantom
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2