The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

anyone want to battle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dragon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: warrior of fear
Health:
anyone want to battle Left_bar_bleue100/100anyone want to battle Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

anyone want to battle Empty
PostSubject: anyone want to battle   anyone want to battle EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:33 am

Trilon waits for someone that was worth fighting
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Konso Cop Karakuraizer
Health:
anyone want to battle Left_bar_bleue100/100anyone want to battle Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to battle   anyone want to battle EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:02 am

Lucon was laying on top of the arena, watching the sky. It never rained here, but He wished he could just see a cloud or two. There was an explosion from the battlegrounds below. He sighed. It was a bit boring right now. "Well then just go down there and fight. You need to practice more." Samuel talked to Lucon. He was practically the polar opposite of Lucon. He was energetic, and ready to fight everybody, as opposed to Lucon who didn't care and was lazy.

Lucon stood up, and smoothed the wrinkles out of his outfit. He dropped from the roof and landed in front of the building. When he was inside he looked around, searching for an opponent. He saw his squad mate Trilon who was waiting for someone. He then walked over to him. Care to fight?
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixblack.darkbb.com/portal.htm
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to battle   anyone want to battle EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:13 am

Sure I was bored anyway said Trilon as he pulls out his sword and waited for lucon to attack
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to battle   anyone want to battle EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:19 am

Lucon drew his sword. He then let his reiatsu flow for a bit, and shunpoed around getting warmed up. Lets begin. He ran forward and did a diagonal slash upwards across Trilon's chest.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to battle   anyone want to battle EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:40 am

Blocks the blow with immortal warrior and looks lucon in the eye and shouts eyes of truth reveal all that trouble this soul forcing lucon and Samuel to see themselves as they turely where while going for a strong kick into the side of lucon
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to battle   anyone want to battle EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 2:09 pm

Lucon looked away. He knew about Trilon's powers, and he wouldn't be bothered with it. He spun around and blocked the kick with his arm. He shunpoed behind him and thrust forward. Why are you trying to use your eyes on me?
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to battle   anyone want to battle EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 8:31 pm

eJumping away and spining around to face lucon Trilon says its simple all is far in love and war as the saying goes Kido 200 I wish to train to be the very best bring thy utament test the training grounds of death. Suddenly the earth is gone excapt for sveral pillars that crumble and refourm at differnt intervals

(Note: no othere kido can be used for the next six post and we both lose 50% of Spirt energy
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to battle   anyone want to battle EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:26 pm

Lucon leaps up and lands on a spare pillar. He then holds his sword out in front of him. Sekai o saiken shi nasai Alseid. His arms begin to bubble, and his skin stretches till another body soon emerges, then again, then again till there are six identical clones. They all shunpo forward, and take a slash one after the other, for a continuous frontal assault.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to battle   anyone want to battle EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:38 pm

Now this was worth going all out on thought Trilon as he blocks each attack with inhuman speed and says rise imortal warrior and actavtaes his banki jumps away from his attackers and swings the chain at the end of his sword as a whip to wipe away the clones while rushing lucon to begain a deadly assualt
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to battle   anyone want to battle EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 3:55 pm

two of the clones are killed with the chains, as the rest react, and bounce out of the way. Straight to Bankai huh? He smiled. Well I guess I just have to hold out for a little. Alseid was glowing a dull green, not enough to release yet. Well There is something that I always wanted to try out. I've tested it plenty of times in the lab, and I have to say that it's pretty wicked. The clones came together. Chimera formation, go.

The four remaining clones came together and turned into a jumbled mess of bodies. One part arched over and changed into a lion's body. The next part shrunk and turned to a goats head, followed by a snakes tail from the third. The fourth one morphed in and grew a pair of dragon-esque wings. The new creature was monstrous, but yet beautiful in its own way. It roared and flames shot forth from it's mouth.

The beast walked forward, its huge lion paws hitting the ground hard with the massive weight. It then spoke with a loud majestic voice. What do you think? It may be in it's primitive stages, but I think I did a good job. He prowled around Trilon, with anxious looks, growling under his breath.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to battle   anyone want to battle EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:27 pm

(Remember there is only a few pillars to stand on something like the chamera is almost to big for use when training ground is in effect)

Oh you did just fine let's see if it can fight as well as the orignal says trilon as he moves again with inhuman speed trilon jumps up in the air and tries to ram his sword down into the chamrea's back
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to battle   anyone want to battle EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:05 pm

(lol well then he's so big that he each paw has its own pillar lol. or he's so small he only needs one pillar. Just roll with it dude. )

The Chimera beat it's huge wings into the air, and created a powerful gust into the air. The snake tail then lashed out and strikes out, right before a large paw swings out at Trilon. I am the original. four distinct voices, corresponding to the elements of the transformation speak out. We are all the original. You forget Trilon that each clone has their own conscious, and being.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to battle   anyone want to battle EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:43 pm

I'm not meaning you clones I mean the original chamera said Trilon jumps over the paw and onto the chameras back and wraps his sword chain around the creatures neck and throughs his sword at lucon
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to battle   anyone want to battle EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:33 pm

It is incomplete, and I don't have much practice with it, so I may not be as good. As Trilon wraps his chain around the Chimera it leaps high into the air, and begin to turn upside down and fly to disorient its opponent. Then the snake tail strikes at his exposed chest.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to battle   anyone want to battle EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:06 am

Trilon says as he hangs on for dear life "I think you did a good. Enough job as the snakes fangs bounced off his armor leaving a large dent in it Trilon swings on the chain and wraps it around the snakes tail and releases the chain lands on a piillar and retives his sword and stands at the ready for an attack
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to battle   anyone want to battle EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 6:45 pm

Lucon wraps around and levels out, coming towards Trilon t high speeds. He rushes faking a slam, but at the last moment turns up creating a back draft, and bellowing fire from the goats mouth. he then proceeded to circle around Trilon at high speed, to create a whirl wind and suck the air out from the area.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to battle   anyone want to battle EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:38 pm

Trilon thought he hated to do this as he runs and jumps through the fire and comes out singed but alive thanks to immortal warriors healing ability healing as he moved the arena turning back to normal "I haven't used this ability in awhile behold your greatest desire" says trilon taking the forum of what lucon and the clones desired most
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to battle   anyone want to battle EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:31 pm

Trilon takes the appearance of a king, with a crown of gold, and a long purple robe. The chimera plummeted to the ground, as the mind lost control. He landed on a pillar, and felt it snap beneath the dead-weight of the beast. It tumbled down, and was only saved by the tail which had latched onto another pillar. There was a change in the air, the old arena was back in place. The beast lay on the ground, and started to morph. He shrank until Lucon stood there.

Something was off. Trilon if still using his power started to show long scars, and a bloody body. Lucon's hair was gray, and his eyes were a bright yellow. Heh, my only desire is to see you defeated. He laughed, and began to release some reiatsu. Alseid was now a bright white from the chimera transmutation, and the battle. Bankai! The sword exploded in a wave of white light. when it cleared a wooden boken was in his hands, and vines that grew from the hilt wrapped themselves around the blade. Now time to get serious. He half shunpoed, half sonidoed over to Trilon and slashed his blade at Trilon's chest.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to battle   anyone want to battle EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:39 pm

Trilon says "you are to foolish to see what is truely around you" as he was behind lucon as if lucon had passed. Through him his sword chain wraping around lucon and begain to crush lucons body
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to battle   anyone want to battle EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:51 pm

(just roll with it okay.)

Lucon turned towards Trilon. You say I'm foolish? how would I be foolish? I am stronger than... He suddenly screamed in pain as the chain gripped tightly. He looked as if he was in the worst pain imaginable. The chain's loop slowly started to get smaller, and then disappeared as the chain pulled back to Trilon and Lucon's body was bifurcated.

his lower torso, and legs lay on the round, and the rest of it slowly rolled down and lay on the floor. blood gushed everywhere. He turned to Trilon with wide eyes, and the voice of Lucon could be heard. How.. How could you do this?
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to battle   anyone want to battle EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:06 pm

trilon just smiled and says I didn't the chain can act on its own trilon begains to walk away and calls over his sholder ill go get the medics oh and don't end up in the yinyang realm I hate to have go bring you back here

I have no clue what to do so waiting on you
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to battle   anyone want to battle EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:14 pm

(Samuel was the one who let himself be cut up, normally if your attack worked, he would only be crushed.)

The body that was Lucon laughs loudly, impossible for its current state. The body shook from the effort. Oh you are grand. The two pieces of the body moved together and started sewing back together. This is great fun, Lucon is going to hate me for this. He stood, unscathed except for a soiled shirt. You or that blade can't hurt me.

He appears in front of Trilon, and a very weak clone pops out. He then ran off in the direction Trilon was headed. I'll send the medic because after this you're gonna need it. He thrust forward and then threw a kick at his opponents chest.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to battle   anyone want to battle EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:33 pm

Trilon spins around expecting what was coming cuting down the clone befor he even reached him trilon just smiled and says want to bet samule eyes of truth reveal all " forcing samule to see his own short comings trilons eyes where aglow with a cosmic energy of the universe as trilon slashed with immortal warrior at blinding speed punched samule in the chest with a spiked armored fist and tried to slash samule into none existance
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to battle   anyone want to battle EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:39 pm

(He's a hollow, he doesnt feel these things.)

Samuel stood there, and acted as if he had seen the truth, and teared up. He blocked the attack. That hurt you know. I know I'm a hollow, I know I kill for fun, not purpose. But you know what? He flashed behind the warrior of fear. I don't care, in fact I love it. He threw his reiatsu into the slash and let the vines come off to latch onto Trilon.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to battle   anyone want to battle EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:57 pm

I know but its meant as a destraction nothing more on a hollow

Trilon just smiles and says yea I know but you know what your more foolish than lucon at his worse as the illuson of trilon in the vines was gone andhis sword went to pirace samules back and out his chest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to battle   anyone want to battle Empty

Back to top Go down

anyone want to battle
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next