The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

anyone want to battle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Konso Cop Karakuraizer
Health:
anyone want to battle - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100anyone want to battle - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

anyone want to battle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: anyone want to battle   anyone want to battle - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 4:57 pm

(when did you ever gain the powers of illusion? and also saying you pierce my back is power playing)

Samuel turned slightly, and was grazed on his side. He then slashed at Trilon. Stop playing games. Fight me for real. He felt his side, and wiped it away. He then jumped back and held out his hand, drawing a triangle with his fingers, three beams of light form in the shape of claws and shoot towards Trilon. Bakudo #30 Shitotsu Sansen! He then shunpoes over to Trilon and tries to stab him in the chest.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixblack.darkbb.com/portal.htm
dragon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: warrior of fear
Health:
anyone want to battle - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100anyone want to battle - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to battle   anyone want to battle - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:32 pm

(forgot went to try and your still seeing things trilons sword is all he can manpulate his power very well you even said your greatest desire was to see trilon defeted just using to my advantage)

trilon doges the lights only to be stabbed in the chest by samules sword trilon kicks samule in the chest to pull himself off and slides to the far side of the arena and charges at samule he had to end this quick or he was doomed and begain an onslaute of attacks with his sword
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to battle   anyone want to battle - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:48 pm

(This isn't important just contingency issues. If it was that, then it would be that I hit the illusion, and then it disappearing lol,) ( and Lucon wont let you be killed or seriously injured, he has equal control over his/Alseid's powers. )

Samuel smiled. Ha ha, I got you now. He laughed maniacally. You remember Alseid's ability correct? She can control every biological process. However she cannot control people, due to the strange fact that she cannot control reiatsu, reiryoku, or reishi. Lucon is all that does that and so he allows her inside himself.

He blocked two of the sword attacks and was cut on the arm by a third. But you see, I have a special ability. I can manipulate those spiritual energies to my will perfectly, instantly, and to exact precision, every single time. Do you know what that means? It means that now both me and her can control even our opponents bodies, and all it takes is one touch to the inside of your body, whether through a cut, or stab. It acts like cancer, growing and growing, soon you will be completely under my control. He laughed again, and watched with uncertainty at what would befall his victim.

Lucon then took over, and fell to his knees. He was breathing heavy. God, I don't know how he can have such an abundance of energy, and not feel pain. He put his hands to his side. Dam, I gonna kill him for this. He said as he saw blood soaked into his uniform. He looked to Trilon, knowing full well what had happened.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: warrior of fear
Health:

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to battle   anyone want to battle - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:23 pm

trilon stood up smiled and said that was fun but you need not worry if samule had succeed in taking control of me lucon he would be at the mercy of my true power its still there just sealed me and trizon can ativate it except when we fight thats the rules of our birthrights my true power is nothing to be messed with we shoud do this again "
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to battle   anyone want to battle - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:35 pm

Lucon nodded. Well Samuel is sadistic. Although he is a hollow, and inherently evil, I need him. We have come to terms, and he gives me the power needed to fight. I still don't see how Alseid puts up with him. He sighed. Well good fight anyways. He sat down on the ground, and pulled from his belt a flask, and took a nice long drink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone want to battle   anyone want to battle - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

anyone want to battle
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2