The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

New Battle

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Character Sheet: number one espada
Health:
New Battle - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100New Battle - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

New Battle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Battle   New Battle - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:38 pm

jaken just looks at kid with a small frown on his face

"really ur begining to bore me..."

shunpo behind kid slamming down his spear sending kid to the ground

"i'm not even at full STRENGTH"
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

Character sheet
Character Sheet: The Shinigami Don
Health:
New Battle - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100New Battle - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: New Battle   New Battle - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:23 pm

Mizu would laugh and cough up blood saying "Bankai." all of a sudden his body would change into his bandages reviling to just be his Utsusemi After-Image. The real him would be fleeing away from Jaken. if Jaken could see Mizu he would see his multiply scars that the bandages hide and would feel a huge amount of reitsu, because the bandages do two things. 1: Seal his Spiritual Energy 2: Acts as a lighter. And the reason Mizu is running is because the second he said Bankai he reverted all the air in around Jaken (above as well) into pure propane, which is VERY flammable. This would cause a giant explosion that leaves dodging or evading impossible, it's block or DIE! "All I do all day is practice my Kido and Shunpo, go on dates and eat. DON'T EVER TEST MY SPEED!" he would say laughing and screaming with Passion. He knows his opt would make it out of this so he smiles and waits.
Back to top Go down
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: New Battle   New Battle - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:34 pm

jaken grits his teeth and reiatsu

"ENOUGH"

jaken blocks with reiatsu and bankai

"THIS FIGHT END HERE"

jaken releases the chain and begins collecting water from everywhere except shinigamis
and focus it into his final attacks

"DODGE THIS...RAGING HYDRA"

jaken slams the attack down at kid, even if he dodges the hydra will attacks from all angles
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: New Battle   New Battle - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:56 pm

Mizu's eyes would fill with a light, his bloodlust would fill to the top and he'd slam his Bankai Zanpakuto into the ground and put a small kido barrier around his body. When the water hit his body it would simultaneously change into pure oxygen. He'd then shift it into air and take a deep breath. You could see his body turn red as the force from the attack broke through the barrier injuring him. "My Bankai controls all liquids like my previous form, but it picks up a couple new abilities!" He stares at the Jaken while breathing hard and runs towards him, he fires oxygen bullets and shifts them into metal bullets. He's hoping Jaken can bring more, because his Bankai is a whole new ball game.
Back to top Go down
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: New Battle   New Battle - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:30 pm

jaken spins blocking the bullet except one that grazes him, then holds his spear up right

"crying dragon"

the clouds begin to darken and begins to down pour into the areana filling it with water

"i hope u can swim"

jaken disappears in the rain, then re appears hitting kid with the butt of his spear into the large pool of water
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: New Battle   New Battle - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:33 am

Mizu flies into the water taking some damage from the butt of the spear. 'That move might be a problem.' he thinks to himself before closing his eyes, holding his spear and starting to absorb some hydrogen.
Back to top Go down
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: New Battle   New Battle - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:55 pm

jaken steps on to the water infusing it with his reiatsu, he freezes the pool at a execelerated rate thus trapping kid in ice
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: New Battle   New Battle - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:06 pm

Mizu would laugh as the water begins to freeze it would be too late, by taking away Hydrogen from the water all that would remain is Oxygen. "Don't you understand? When It comes to Earth, Water and Air I'm unstoppable. Try Hado, that might work." he says as he using Senka to get behind his opt. "Watch this. Bakudo: Hado 79 Nine Sunlight Traps." eight black holes that emit spiritual energy in the personal space surrounding the you, with a ninth black hole manifesting in the center of the your chest, binding you. "Die." Carbon would surround you and be converted into a metal prison that would contract closer into a body sized casket, making it impossible for you to move. "Metal Casket."
Back to top Go down
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: New Battle   New Battle - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:29 pm

as kid uses his hado he doesn't realize the body turns back into water

"ah kid so young and full of youth yet you have so much to learn, hado:23 water mirror reflection"

smiles and pushes back his hair

"though i must say u gave me a heck of a fight, but This water represents my pledge! Purify the evil residing in my soul! angelic dragon drill "

the water rises in the form of a dragon with kid inside, it then releases him rapidly attacking him from all angles the last one slams him to the ground, the water reforms into a dragon before slamming into kids abdomen in the form of a water drill
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: New Battle   New Battle - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:49 pm

The dragon attack's swiftness lands a couple blows before the drill itself is parried by his sword. He is slammed into the ground but the drill is quickly reverted into mercury, then oxygen. He smiles that his opt still has fight in him, he though a Bakudo would finish him for sure. "Thanks for dragging this on! I didn't want you to lose so quickly." he'd say as he began to swirl his sword around, he'd slash up into the sky changing all the oxygen into carbon into it reached the clouds. Then surrounding a 1 mile radius the clouds would shift from it's normal H20 into a nitroglycerin shower and with no where to run this is block or DIE. He'd then fire a simply Hado 4 into the air causing a MASS explosion all over the area. And if this wasn't enough, Mizu was uttering with his last bit of breath an Incantation "Limit of the thousands hands, respectful hands, unable to touch the darkness. Shooting hands unable to reflect the blue sky. The road that basks in light, the wind that ignited the embers, time that gathers when both are together, there is no need to be hesitant, obey my orders. Light bullets, eight bodies, nine items, book of heaven, diseased treasure, great wheel, grey fortress tower. Aim far away, scatter brightly and cleanly when fired. Hado 91: Thousand-Hand Bright Heaven Culling-Sear!" with this several spears of light that are all fired towards the same focal point where the intended target resides. The culminating explosion is exceedingly devastating. Mizu would then fall over wheezing for air, depleted and ready to quit.
Back to top Go down
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: New Battle   New Battle - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:01 pm

"still you wish to fight fine hado: 58 sky whirpool"

jaken blocks using the whirpool, then looks upon kid and yawns

"hey how about a draw since we're both tired huh?"
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: New Battle   New Battle - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:09 pm

Mizu still being young and not as inexperienced would be drained from the fight, so he'd decide to end it like a man and use his last bit of reitsu to shunpo in front of Jaken and hold out his hand "Yeah man your tough!" he'd say smiling.
Back to top Go down
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: New Battle   New Battle - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:13 pm

jaken yawns again then rubs his shoulders

"well i am a cpt for a reason, anyways good job you'll make a good cpt one day just right now train under lucon he's my lt right now for 12th squad so if u want the positon u have to fight him"
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: New Battle   New Battle - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:16 pm

laughs "Yeah I'll fight him after I can get my Kido control perfected!" he says. Mizu would bow and fall into the earth, it would suck him up allowing him to disappear.
*Mizu Exits*
Back to top Go down
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: New Battle   New Battle - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:32 pm

jaken watches him leave then lies down

"well back to sleep for me"
jaken takes a nap in the benches
Back to top Go down
toshiro

PostSubject: Re: New Battle   New Battle - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 4:23 am

then toshiro comes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Battle   New Battle - Page 2 Empty