The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Neoroku KoKo
Admin/Arrancar Leader
Neoroku KoKo

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Espada #1 The Child of White Snow.. Trinity!
Health:
I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9999999999999/99999999999I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999999999/99999999999)

I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM   I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:13 pm

Neo flash steps forward... "They survived..." "Its a pity.. I wasnt looking forward to doing this.." They all said in unison.. Koni gave chris back his shield and sword as chris stood still regaining his reiatsu but this would not be know as his reatsu raises at 5% and its constant from after the blast so by the time he got his shield back he was at 30%, By the time the aftermath was done neo would be fully recovered, As this was happening Koni would be level with the chris and his hand would have a ball in his palm..."Light grenade" A ball of light had formed inside of koni's hands he used the light in his hand and manipulated it to an extent where it became insanely hot.. Temperature wise... The heat would be enough to stop and rain clouds from appearing... "Cmon.."
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

Character sheet
Character Sheet: The Shinigami Don
Health:
I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM   I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:44 pm

Mizu would rise back to his opts heights, more water vapors were created from the heating off the atmosphere. This and previous created vapors would be able to create another pool of water, but Mizu has something else in mind. He fired a wave of carbon dioxide towards his opts very quickly, but speed doesn't matter as much, because the air around the blast would freeze into CD as well. (It's a gas thats SUPER cold and freezes things if you didn't know) But this was a distraction, the real attack was when Mizu had to use another Senka to appear behind his opts, changes the water vapors into Astrolite (which is one of the most explosive liquids known to man) and lights that rushing away. A huge explosion occurs knocking him back at covers the entire area, but he made the CD that he blasted cover the entire side it was coming from, including the below and above his opts trapping them in either a freezing blast or explosion.
Back to top Go down
Neoroku KoKo
Admin/Arrancar Leader
Neoroku KoKo

Character sheet
Health:
I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9999999999999/99999999999I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999999999/99999999999)

PostSubject: Re: I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM   I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:56 pm

When mizu rose to Neo's height, Christopher let go off his aegis shield at 65% reiatsu and absorbed his shield putting him at 75% also making him the shield himself. He then rose up to the height of neo when the blast was shot... Koni then released his ball of light as he was absorbed by Christopher to raise Christopher to 95% reatsu.. standing back to back incase of an emergency Chris was faced behind neo while neo shot out a Regular cero capable of destroying the CD.. Then after that Mizu as he said came behind Neo.. Or in this case infront of Christopher... When the astrolite was made Koni defused from christopher temporarily to shoot a light grenade cero at the Astrolie then fusing back and causing the astrolite to explode right when mizu is next to it causing Mizu to die im assuming and causing christopher to embrace neo so Neo takes minimal damage and Christopher take medium damage and Koni takes minimal damage

(when i say christopher absorbed the shield he became the shield meaning he now has the defence of the shield but takes minimal to medium damage from all attacks
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

Character sheet
Health:
I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM   I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:08 pm

Mizu had already been knocked away from the explosion so another chain explosion wouldn't do much, he was safely away. Mizu was irritated this guys were making his attacks look weak, but didn't care as much because he was getting warmed up, he hasn't even used solids or plasmas yet. Mizu would glow white before shunpoing closer to his opts with water vapors swirling around his swords, he had an idea.
Back to top Go down
Neoroku KoKo
Admin/Arrancar Leader
Neoroku KoKo

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM   I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:13 pm

after unembracing neo,Christopher stared at Mizu when mizu stood their Christopher sonido their at a speed unimagineable faster than Neo to be exact.. A strong slash across Mizus torso then a Light grenade to the slash would cause Mizu to die

(The sword is sharpened by Christophers chakra allowing him to cut right through you if he hit you fully)
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM   I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:25 pm

Mizu's body would split into two parts and his eyes would widen as blood spurred from his body, then a grin would occur. The two parts would change into his bandages and the entire air around Chris would have already been carbon. Usesumi after image again, but this time it's worst because the density and explosive components of the gas would be twice as explosion as petrol oil gas. The bandages were explosives and a lighter themself, plus Chris light grenade sealed the deal on his own fate. Mizu would be on the ground level, in the giant crater staring at the huge explosion that would send shockwaves and fires towards the other Neo bodies. He could only do that once so it had to count.
Back to top Go down
Neoroku KoKo
Admin/Arrancar Leader
Neoroku KoKo

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM   I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:43 am

Before the light grenade leaves his hand he notices the grin on his face and he sonidos backwards manipulates it and changes it into a Light rotation then he slams the light rotation downwards to create a crater in the ground
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM   I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:46 am

(Is a light rotation a shield, because the bandages still explode no matter what)
Back to top Go down
Neoroku KoKo
Admin/Arrancar Leader
Neoroku KoKo

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM   I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:50 am

(No at the moment chris is still the shield so if he gets hit by the explsion his shield will crack and he will take a good amount of burns, The light rotation doesnt explode it smashs through things... dude you really like explosives dont you)
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM   I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 9:08 am

(Lol Explosions are the easiest way to take down fast people, my techniques vary of peoples abilities)
Light Rotation is fired Mizu attacks it head on putting a Kido barrier around his blade while slashing it. Of course it explodes but when the smoke is cleared he's still alive suffering only minor damage. He points his sword at his Chris, the area where the explosion occurs would twirl and the smoke would rush around him causing another explosion. But at the same time oxygen atoms (can't be seen) would surround Neo and Koni, since they were coming in softly the only thing felt would be a small breeze, this would be enough though. The particles changed into first water, then metal and would bind there bodies together tighter and tighter, but the real trouble would come from the super heating. The metal would heat until it became red-orange and would melt all over there bodies. (at a super hot temp)
Back to top Go down
Neoroku KoKo
Admin/Arrancar Leader
Neoroku KoKo

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM   I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 9:31 am

(This is the best fight ive EVER had)

"You are amazing.." As neo said this He raised his hand when mizu slashed at the light rotation.. "Cero Debora Excel!" When he said this a giant cero came flying out towards mizu at that time behind it everything would vanish into Light and the cero would be flying towards Mizu at that time Koni and chris were fused, In which koni would temporarily split from chris and throw 4 light grenades but with his light manipulation he turned them into larger sized grenades about 10ft across and 10 ft up, Chris would then shoot 4 ceros off his own.. So in all 9 different ceros would come and the field turning into completely all light
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM   I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 9:53 am

Mizu would be... lets just go with in awe. 9 Ceros at once was a big thing to handle, no matter how you look at it he'd take some type of damage, so why not inflict some on himself to save himself. The arm around his entire body would heat, electricity would begin to spake and a black wave of gas would form in front of his. Plasma would be fired from the black gas as a red liquid looking gas that would hit the ceros causing all the attacks to explode super heating the air, destroying more particles. Skin around Mizu's hand would be melted off and his sword would have smoke rising from it, his arm would have pieces of skin melted, but his face would look happy as if it's Christmas. This guy was possibly tougher than his Captain, so he understood taking it serious might not even keep him alive. He appears at the Espada's height and fires another plasma gas, but then splits it as it goes flying around his opts to attempt to trap them while saying "Hado 88: Hiryugekizokushintenraiho!" and shot a huge blue blast, twice the power of a Gran Rey Cero. The plasma gas (being intangible and if hit would explode heated particles that melts even metal) would swirl around his opts making this truly a hard combo to counter.
Back to top Go down
Neoroku KoKo
Admin/Arrancar Leader
Neoroku KoKo

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM   I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 9:57 am

When the man Flew up to neos height neo raised his hand again "Cero Kanto!" Neo threw 4 cero kantos at mizu then from under mizu Chris who was defused from koni would both throw 4 cero and koni throws 4 light grenades making 4 cero come from in front of mizu and 8 from below making a total of 12 high powered cero flying at him

Last edited by Neoroku KoKo on Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM   I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:09 am

(O_O Okay I'm confused what just happened?)
Back to top Go down
Neoroku KoKo
Admin/Arrancar Leader
Neoroku KoKo

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM   I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:13 am

(I used caja negacion when you used your plasma gas and you trapped it inside with you and you shot your cero and accidentally killed yourself :O)
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM   I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:19 am

(Oh thats what you meant, well like three things. 1: I thought it could only be used on Hollows 2: Don't you have to be close to use it and insert it into a Hollow hole 3: The plasma gas was sent rushing around you and the beam at you, condensing me into a different space should only put me in such place. And even if it does trap all three I could just stop my attacks, the plasma and the blast would either fade or be stopped, they never touched.)
Back to top Go down
Neoroku KoKo
Admin/Arrancar Leader
Neoroku KoKo

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM   I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:28 am

((edited my post)
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM   I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:22 pm

The sweat from Mizu's body was a great source for his transmutations, so they quickly poured from his pours allowing his to create a plasma like shield. This and a kido barrier was enough to help him deflect his opts attacks. but of course he felt a bit of pressure leaving bruises where the Cero were fired. Mizu was guessing Neo had to be a bit tired, firing rapid cero consumed enough reitsu to make anyone tired. He would grin slightly to this knowing he could find a way to end this battle abruptly. A plasma gas would rush towards chris while Mizu's other hand would be pointed at the other two. "Hado 91: Black Coffin." he would say.
Back to top Go down
Neoroku KoKo
Admin/Arrancar Leader
Neoroku KoKo

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM   I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:28 pm

When Mizu sent t gas towards chris he knelt down in which his body sonido faster than neo could right into neo creating a super perfect neo, Neo's body would be covered in light sparkling like an angel almost... In one hand he had a Cero kanto sword and in the other he had an aegia sword and the shield was absorbed into his body.. Neo then flew upwards when Mizu raised his hand towards neo, Neo then cut part of his arm allowing some blood to let out... Neo then threw the cero kanto at Mizu but before it could reach him he would destroy it then shoot out 4 more throw the smoke then make another one in his hand... After that neo stood still regenerating his reiatsu, His reiatsu would regain at intervals of 5% starting from 35%
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM   I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:55 pm

With Mizu's hand still raised, 5 kido barriers would form taking the damage, and when the final one hit, he had enough time to dodge and gather information. A white lab coat formed around his body and his true reitsu was opened. He was irritated and tired and dragging on this fight was only going to kill him. He said without hesitating words that proved he was worthy of a Captain rank. "Bakudo 99: Kin." Neo's arms would be tied to his back in addition to wrapping the spiritual fabric around his entire body, and continues to pin him with spiritual fabric stacked to the ground around Neo with several iron shafts in an "X" shape. This all happened after Mizu dodged the Cero making this move appear in an instant.
Back to top Go down
Neoroku KoKo
Admin/Arrancar Leader
Neoroku KoKo

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM   I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:58 pm

(Isnt that auto hitting? just tieing my arms just like that?.)
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM   I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:31 pm

(O_O Really... so your telling me using a Bakudo 99 is autoing, but saying a post that COMPLETELY disallow me to use any of my attacks isn't? So I can't use a Bakudo spell, but you can be so fast that you automatically dodge like most of my attacks with no explanation other than your fast? It's a Bakudo 99 spell, what could you say to get out of it? It would take an advance ability or maneuver to break from it or escape from it. I mean you can dodge my attacks in the blink of an eye, why can't I use a Bakudo in that elapse time?)
Back to top Go down
Neoroku KoKo
Admin/Arrancar Leader
Neoroku KoKo

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM   I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:06 pm

(okay maybe this match shouldnt count because, My speed is kinda stupid atm and majority of the fight over looks on my speed and your spells..)
Back to top Go down
kidbushido

kidbushido

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM   I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:34 am

(But I hardly used any spells, the one's I have used were either for protection or to light an exlposion.)
Back to top Go down
Neoroku KoKo
Admin/Arrancar Leader
Neoroku KoKo

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM   I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:44 am

(But most of the battle revolved around my chars speed and if we take that out we have to start from the near beginning so how about we fight when the invasion comes which will be soon)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM   I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I wanna fight a soul reaper lol no DM
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next