The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

Hobbies

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Konso Cop Karakuraizer
Health:
Hobbies Left_bar_bleue100/100Hobbies Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Hobbies   Hobbies EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:43 pm

Lucon walked out onto the roof of the high-school. It was bright outside, and fairly warm. He moved over to the middle where several garden beds were placed. He moved over there and laid his supplies down. A trowel, water pail, gloves, and a few packets of seeds were among a variety of objects and tools present.

Lucon has recently gotten bored with his work in seretei. The soil was too good for planting to say the least. It was also fairly noisy, and nobody gave any notice to his work. Earlier that day he had looked all over karakura for a place to set up his area. The park was off limits, and there was very little room anywhere else. Also since it was practically free he was able to persuade the school to let him use the roof for his garden.

He was going to plant a good majority of vegetables and fruits, but he really enjoyed flowers. He was now planting a patch of morning glories. They were his favorite. He dug a small hole and placed three seeds in it. He patted it down, and moved onto the next hole.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixblack.darkbb.com/portal.htm
dragon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: warrior of fear
Health:

Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies   Hobbies EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:26 pm

trilon walks over and says ah seeds the one thing yin and yang did well creating to bad they suck as parnets
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies   Hobbies EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:42 pm

Yeah. Gardening is wonderful. It gives you the opportunity to care fro something. He planted a few more seeds, and then brought out a water pail to get them started. I've never been to the yin/yang forest. It sounds beautiful though. He set down his stuff and took off his gloves, dusting them off, and placing them gently on the soil.

Last edited by lucon1 on Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies   Hobbies EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:55 pm

It is in a every thing can kill you way so you have a hollow in you now I can see it my eyes but I wasn't talking about the forest but acual yin and yang they suck they fused me with my brother to make us like them and put us in this damention and force us to fight their war here after I separate us thinking he was just a hollow but if you want to go to the forest it could help your soul
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies   Hobbies EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:04 pm

(he doesn't have him yet. This was made prior to the topic also we are on good terms with each other.)

I don't know. Alseid would love it. She is very outgoing, and interacts independently with the world, more so than other zanpakuto. He went over to another bed where some tomatoes were already growing. He pointed to two tomatoes. They grow together, but they grow to be different size4s, and flavor. all these plants are one, but yet they are so very different. He turned to Trilon. I'm sorry about you and you're brother. I would hate to be in your situation.

Last edited by lucon1 on Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies   Hobbies EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:09 pm

(K didn't know that but still think lucon in yinyang forest would be cool to do)
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies   Hobbies EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 8:50 am

yea well the worst part about it is that we cant kill eachothere without destroying this demention no matter how evil trizon is " said trilon as he finshed comparing the seed from yin yang forest and one of the seeds lucon had he tosses them to lucon to see if he could sense the differnce which none but he could as far as he knew

(lucon plant the yinyang seed and water it thats how where going in to the forest if you want)
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies   Hobbies EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 3:51 pm

Lucon caught the seeds. On the outside they appeared no different from ordinary seeds, though large. He held them in his hand. One was calm, and cold. the other however was warm, and as he rubbed it, he could feel Alseid respond to it, like a leaf to sunlight. He smiled and pulled from his soul bank, a vial of pure reishi. He went to the corner where a lone dirt bed sat, waiting for a tree that was going to be a sakura. He placed the vial in the dirt. He then placed the seed in it. Immediately the seed reacted. It grew at an extremely fast rate. Soon it was large, and they where in the forest.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies   Hobbies EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 4:42 pm

Trilon let out a laugh and said "you two are the first to tell the differnce in that seed" suddenly trilon turns around as a musical voice says welcome sister alseid thank you for coming to vist me you to Mister lucon and thank my son trilon for bringing them"
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies   Hobbies EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 5:00 pm

Lucon turned as he heard the voice. You're very welcome. He felt warmth from his chest, as Alseid was resonating and glowing, even though he hadn't released shikai. He smiled and pulled the blade from its sheath. Lucon began to shimmer, and shake as a clone of Lucon came out from the previous body. When he stepped out he said out loud. Alseid apparently wants to be present here particularly. He shook again. His hair grew longer, and turned to a green color. eventually he took on the appearance of a beautiful woman, that had only vines for clothes. I'm sorry. this place is just to wonderful to not be present. Even though I can feel through you, I wanted to be more active.

Lucon smiled. That's alright. He sheathed the blade again, and looked around. He then noticed it. The towering trees. All of them were colored vibrantly. Much better than he could do with artificial growing methods. He noticed all of them were fruiting trees, though right now it was not time for them to bud. He took in all his surroundings. This place is truly wonderful.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies   Hobbies EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 5:32 pm

Now that is a first you two are the first people that I have brought here that the spirt of the forest has spoken to

Last edited by dragon1 on Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies   Hobbies EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 5:34 pm

¿Que? Can you rephrase that?
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies   Hobbies EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 6:21 pm

Edited it
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies   Hobbies EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:07 pm

(ok that's easier to understand lol.)

Lucon laughed and rubbed his neck. Well I guess that means I'm special huh? He bowed in no particular direction. I am honored. He turned and saw Alseid acting strange. She nodded, and walked over to a tree. She placed a hand on it. and smiled. She began to wrap her arms around it, and as she did she was slowly sucked in.

Lucon called out. Alseid stop! but it was too late. she was already gone. He ran to the tree. It was warm, and responded to his touch, with a pulse. Suddenly the tree next to the one he was at, quivered a second as Alseid stepped out. I'm okay. She smiled. I'm perfectly fine.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies   Hobbies EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 8:20 pm

You think that's wild follow me said trilon and begains to run towards his home in the glade and waits for lucon and alsied
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies   Hobbies EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 9:26 pm

When Trilon gets there, Lucon is already waiting outside. Alseid is already inside. I thought it not appropriate to go in. He sighed. She is freaking out. It kinda scares me. Since she is my zanpakuto, I can slightly feel how she feels, but it is unlike any sensation that you or I would ever understand. She brought me through the tree with her, but I still didn't quite feel it well enough. He turned to the tree. Well that is her nature I guess. She is in tune with all life. Truly the mother of the earth.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies   Hobbies EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:34 am

You would be surprised try being a force of the cosmos and knowing that if you die witch I will eventually in this forum the world will go into chaos or if you kill your brother that wont heastate to kill you but come on in your in for a surprise says Trilon climbs up the tree to his home and the door opens that only he could open or those he gave premmison to
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies   Hobbies EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 2:19 pm

Lucon followed Trilon into his home. You have a nice place here. He sat down on a chair, and watched as Alseid came into the room. They tell me you are quite popular around here.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies   Hobbies EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 7:48 pm

Yea this forest is my home even if I had to fight everyone everystep of the way to make it so but in the end I was accepted and became a leader of the tribe oh and fair warning do not go into the darkside of the forest there is a differnt spirt over there and would you two like to go to the village
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies   Hobbies EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:00 pm

Congratulations Trilon. Even though it may be a burden, and be difficult, I know that you will do well. He stood up. That would be nice, What do you think Alseid? Alseid stood there, It's a nice place. smells good at least. She held out her hand for the people to grab on, for faster transportation than walking.

Once Lucon and/or Trilon grabs ahold of her she sinks into the ground. The are then after a strange sensation, in front of the marketplace of the village. behind them is a large tree.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies   Hobbies EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:25 pm

Man I really don't like going through the trees I get to close to the othere realms while because my soul wants to be in its true self which would wake trizons true self as well but the elders wish to speak with you two so come with me said trilon as he enters the large tree behind him
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies   Hobbies EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:37 pm

Very well. Lucon walks with Alseid into the great tree. They follow Trilon through the winding corridors till they reach the council chambers of the elders. It's an honor to be here. Lucon bows deeply.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies   Hobbies EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:43 am

Thank you for coming you two and welcome to the yinyang realm we have haered a lot about you and have felt you going through the forest only trilon has been able to do this because he is the son of lord yang are you like trilon and can we trust you
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies   Hobbies EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:45 am

Thank you for coming you two and welcome to the yinyang realm we have haered a lot about you and have felt you going through the forest only trilon has been able to do this because he is the son of lord yang are you like trilon and can we trust you said the lead elder
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies   Hobbies EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:35 pm

I believe I can be trusted. I am a shinigami like Trilon, but it is less of my power that allows me the ability, rather Alseid's. He points to the small girl beside him. She nods, to the elders in respect. It's simple really, I just decompose myself, and rebuild at the opposite end. My spirit simply follows. The spirits of the tree, are friendly to me and my master.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies   Hobbies Empty

Back to top Go down

Hobbies
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach RPG :: The Human World :: High School.-
Jump to: