The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

Hobbies

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dragon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: warrior of fear
Health:
Hobbies - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Hobbies - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Hobbies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies   Hobbies - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:58 pm

"We just fear what could happen is all I am sure you know that at even the slights harm to a single tree the forest will try to kill even us now just imagen if you accdently harm a tree and run through the trees themselves the forest would start to destroy it self and the realms would begain to slam into each others for this is the cross road between all that is" said an elder
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Konso Cop Karakuraizer
Health:
Hobbies - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Hobbies - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Hobbies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies   Hobbies - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:34 pm

I understand. I am careful, and Lucon would never mess with the forest. he cares about nature too much. She smiled a faint smile, as if she told some hilarious inside joke. She spoke softly, from the pain that she shared with the forest. Is there something wrong elders? I feel the trees, and their lovely songs, are filled with a taint of dread, as if there life were on the verge of leaving.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixblack.darkbb.com/portal.htm
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

Hobbies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies   Hobbies - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:54 pm

Oh hell shouts trilon as his body courses with pain his eyes starting to change into the yin yang symbol clenching his teeth he says something is going on big time my parnets are reawaking mine and trizons birthrights suddenly he lucon alsied and trizon where in what looked like space but was differnt there stood a dragon and black phonix trilon and trizon say in unison hello mother and father why the hell are we here again

Giving you a chance to respond befor I. Go on
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

Hobbies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies   Hobbies - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:07 pm

Lucon rushed to Trilon's side just in time to be transported to an unknown location. What is going on here. He then looks up and see them. Tow great beasts, one a dragon, and one a phoenix. Alseid just sat and listened.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

Hobbies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies   Hobbies - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:21 pm

The dragon is the first to speak I'm sorry but we have a mager problem trilon trizon andalsied mother of earth lord chaos broken free from his prison and is headed to throw the universe back into its primtive state if he succeds we are all doomed we have sent the call out to all that control the demintios half breed and the master of time shall be on their way you must keep him from reaching the cross road or all is lost

Want to add lucon or want me to keep on going
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

Hobbies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies   Hobbies - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:26 pm

(well they need to be together to fight, and Lucon has the brains.)

Lucon stood up. Very well. We shall help you. Alseid come. the clone that had the appearance of the dryad came and merged with Lucon. he then breathed deeply. Where do we begin?
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

Hobbies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies   Hobbies - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:47 pm

At the weel of new life he can't enter the cross road unless he is reborn said the phnoix it tosses to lucon a chain and says beware use this wisely it is a chain of fate it can destroy a soul of anything that is nota cosmic being it can't destroy us but it can bind us by the hands of a pure mortal soul guided by the warriors of light and darkness and guarded by the lord of time
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

Hobbies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies   Hobbies - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:14 pm

Lucon placed the chain over his neck. I will keep that in mind. He could hear Alseid talking in his head. "You need to be careful Lucon. This is a dangerous task, and I don't want you to get hurt." He smiled, "I'll be okay, trust me." He could feel her struggling to argue with him, till she eventually gave in. "Fine, just be careful okay." Lucon turned his attention to the others. We better be on our way then.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

Hobbies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies   Hobbies - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:13 pm

as trilon and the otheres headed toward the weel of life he hoped they made it in time.

[color=orange]half-breed sat sharping his father's sword fourm when he was suddenly in a place like space there stood a dragon and a black phonix "welcome half-breed warrior of time we need your help lord chaos is free" said the dragon "Ok what is going on here and i have no control over time and who are you two " says half-breed. "on the contray half-breed you are for i control time" said death sycth as he tossed him the sycth

want to add before i go on lucon
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

Hobbies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies   Hobbies - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:34 pm

(go ahead)
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

Hobbies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies   Hobbies - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:45 pm

half-breed caught up to the otheres just as they where reaching the weel of life they made it none to late as soon after the lord of chaos who looked like a warrior shadow was just getting there he shouts to lucon get his attention with the chain and we'll attack him then do what ever is neccauary we cant kill him but lets make sure he ant get out again"
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

Hobbies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies   Hobbies - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:38 pm

Lucon nodded and created a clone after drawing his sword. The clone took the chain, and rushed to the lord of chaos to distract him, while the rest rushed him, and began the fight.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

Hobbies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies   Hobbies - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:54 pm

the lord of chaos lets out a evil laugh and said " this is the great yin and yang send mear kid after me he draws his sword and easly destroies the clone while blocking the others with his sheild
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

Hobbies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies   Hobbies - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:49 pm

Lucon smiled. I am not the only person they sent me. and I am not a mere kid. He shunpoed behind the giant and slashed down. Some help would be nice about now. He shouted across the way.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

Hobbies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies   Hobbies - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 1:02 pm

Trilon and trizon charge the lord chaos their swords blazing with magic fire trilons white trizons black

Half breed tosses his fathers sword in the air and shouts the chains of love placed upon you I unlock be free o great king of lighting suddenly the sword glows bright and the thousand foot dragon made of lighting is clothed in fleash and relases a blast of lighting at the lord of chaos half breed swings death scyth and sends a wave of purplish lighting at lord of chaos then charges after trilon and trizon

The lord of chos yells out darkness shall be your death and compared to me you are mear childeren" and swings around to block lucon only to be blasted with the othere attacks

Trilon shouts to lucon make another clone get the chain and stab chaos with alsied all our wepons powers and blades in him should weaken him
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

Hobbies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies   Hobbies - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 2:14 pm

(lol this sounds so bad, and corny. Justice and love, together we can win, against any evil. Laughing)

Lucon makes more clones, and grabs the chain. He then makes multiple other clones, and poly-morphs them to resemble the others in the party, to confuse the lord of chaos. He then shouts out NOW! They all rush the demon, and thrust their swords down at once, and Lucon flings the chain around the Chaos' neck.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

Hobbies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies   Hobbies - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 5:45 pm

Cahos screams in pain as the blades periced his spirt and the chain of fate wrapped around his neck and aencent ruins appeared around him trilon and trizon begain to say a kido lost in time and could only be cast when earth light darkness and time where in harmonie "lord of cahos be gone of we that are the chosen of earth light darkness and time banish you and fourm the knights of order to prevent you from destroying the demintions " suddenly there was a bright flash of light and cahos was gone suddenly everyone stood in front of yin and yang they smiled and says you have done well we are etternaly greatfull and we have a request of you lighting king we wish that you will become the guardian of the weel of life "

Half breeds father looks over to death scyth and ask "is half breed ready to weild your power safely" death scyth just repiles with a simple yes

Half breeds father replies to yin and yang " I will"

(You want to add before I go on
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

Hobbies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies   Hobbies - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 6:30 pm

go ahead.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

Hobbies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies   Hobbies - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 3:25 pm

Death scyth says well its time for all of us to return master Yang and misstress Yin please send us on our way

Suddenly (Trilon back to normal) and lucon where back in Yin Yang forest the elders bowed before lucon and says thank you for keeping us and the demintions safe
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

Hobbies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies   Hobbies - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 1:45 pm

He smiled Well that's my job. He laughed weekly, and stared down at the floor. That was weird. We just defeated a powerful deity, and ended up back here like nothing happened. Well you're welcome. If you ever need me don't be afraid to ask. Lucon turned away and walked out of the building, right before he collapsed in the dirt.

He woke up in his barracks bedroom... His head was cloudy as, he rubbed his eyes. That was some crazy dream. He turned over on his side and saw Alseid glowing in the corner. Whats with you? Then saw a glimmer on the desk beside him, and saw a single chain link, from the chain of fate.

(exit Lucon)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hobbies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbies   Hobbies - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hobbies
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach RPG :: The Human World :: High School.-
Jump to: