The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

MNF-Ghosts (Maria finds a world that is so familar, but so far away) (complete)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Konso Cop Karakuraizer
Health:
MNF-Ghosts (Maria finds a world that is so familar, but so far away) (complete) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100MNF-Ghosts (Maria finds a world that is so familar, but so far away) (complete) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

MNF-Ghosts (Maria finds a world that is so familar, but so far away) (complete) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MNF-Ghosts (Maria finds a world that is so familar, but so far away) (complete)   MNF-Ghosts (Maria finds a world that is so familar, but so far away) (complete) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:38 am

(I want her to evolve more before she remembers)

As Maria stabs Mazron, he falls to dust. He was week. Far too week. She then watched as another man, who looked like Trizon materialize in front of her. Who are you? This man was alien to her, even more so than the others, almost as if he was beyond being a stranger. She looked him in the eyes. Her red eyes shining brightly. She then turned away. A flash of recognition coming to her eyes. I'm sorry Trilon. I don't remember anything. She didn't lie. The power was not strong enough for her soul. She knew he was a friend of hers, though she didn't know how far it went. She turned away. Leave now, before I have to kill you. She then turned to the now deceased Trizon, and gained the last bit of power needed to evolve into an adjuchas.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixblack.darkbb.com/portal.htm
dragon1

Character sheet
Character Sheet: warrior of fear
Health:
MNF-Ghosts (Maria finds a world that is so familar, but so far away) (complete) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100MNF-Ghosts (Maria finds a world that is so familar, but so far away) (complete) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

MNF-Ghosts (Maria finds a world that is so familar, but so far away) (complete) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MNF-Ghosts (Maria finds a world that is so familar, but so far away) (complete)   MNF-Ghosts (Maria finds a world that is so familar, but so far away) (complete) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:50 am

(I didn't say it would work for all maria could tell was she was just seeing images and I didn't kill trizon )

Trilon looks sad as he stood at the ready and says I can't do that maria
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF-Ghosts (Maria finds a world that is so familar, but so far away) (complete)   MNF-Ghosts (Maria finds a world that is so familar, but so far away) (complete) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 2:03 pm

(I meant Mazron.)

Maria drank Mazron's soul, and sighed. She felt better. She wanted more. She wanted a stronger soul, that she could both have fun with, and feed on. However, she was done for the day. Too many souls were absorbed into her. There was more power in her now that she didn't know what to do with it.

She turned to Trilon. I really don't want to fight you. She sonidoed across Trilon and scratched him, just barely to pick up a drop of blood. She licked her claw, drawing it forth. It tasted sweet, sweeter than many others she had. She let it linger, taking in the information. He was a shinigami, great in power, so much, that she would have died, had she fought him seriously. If you were my friend you will leave now. Because the next time I meet you, I will kill you.
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF-Ghosts (Maria finds a world that is so familar, but so far away) (complete)   MNF-Ghosts (Maria finds a world that is so familar, but so far away) (complete) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 7:30 pm

Trilon let Maria's claw hit and says "I will leave Maria but be warned next time you wount kill me but I will kill you I have to it's my job"
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF-Ghosts (Maria finds a world that is so familar, but so far away) (complete)   MNF-Ghosts (Maria finds a world that is so familar, but so far away) (complete) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:50 pm

Then it's a battle to the death. Maria nods, to Trilon, and sonidoes away to an unknown location, masking her presence to the outside world. We will definitely meet again, and there can only be one victor. She felt deep down that this was true. They would cross paths again, and she didn't like that. She felt a strong connection to this man, almost as if fate had brought them together, and she didn't want to harm him. It was strange, she cared about no one but herself, and everyone she met was killed on the spot. She smiled. She felt weird, and needed to cool down.When she got to her destination, she sat down, and slumbered.

Meanwhile Helena was standing in the command room of the Midnight Flower Organization's main headquarters. She was watching a large screen on the wall, filled with video feeds, and data reports. Maria is proceeding quite rapidly. She may even surpass me in power. She laughed to herself, and turned to one of her subordinates. Keep tabs on our shinigami friend. He may have gotten by this time, but I don't want him interfering with our project. If he gets in the way again... Kill him. She walked towards the door, her tiny body moving fluidly through the large confusion of the headquarters, making no sound, in an eerie way. And get me the heads of the human weaponization research teams. We need to discuss the next phase of our project.

/thread

(Exit Maria) (thanks, that allowed me to actually advance her, and improve the story at the same time. Now I have vasto, and arrancar left, then she can gain her full release, and be the completed weapon she was called to be.)
Back to top Go down
dragon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF-Ghosts (Maria finds a world that is so familar, but so far away) (complete)   MNF-Ghosts (Maria finds a world that is so familar, but so far away) (complete) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:12 pm

Trizon smiled as he headed twoards HQ to report to Helena all had gone to plan to the tee to bad he couldn't kill Trilon yet trizon had plans for him
Back to top Go down
Hatake Takashi

Hatake Takashi

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Vaizard
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF-Ghosts (Maria finds a world that is so familar, but so far away) (complete)   MNF-Ghosts (Maria finds a world that is so familar, but so far away) (complete) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 6:13 am

Why the rush? Yuurei stood still along the branch of a tree. He had been watching them talk for a while, but his boredom had grown too great to just sit around. Even if they didnt fight him he would resort to provoking them as his thirst for battle was great, yet he didnt really seem to show it. He crouched and waited for one of them to turn and face towards him.
Back to top Go down
lucon1

lucon1

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: MNF-Ghosts (Maria finds a world that is so familar, but so far away) (complete)   MNF-Ghosts (Maria finds a world that is so familar, but so far away) (complete) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 6:01 pm

this thread is closed now. and unfourtunately I don't have enough peiople to continue in the event. I'l gladly join you in an rp session though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MNF-Ghosts (Maria finds a world that is so familar, but so far away) (complete)   MNF-Ghosts (Maria finds a world that is so familar, but so far away) (complete) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MNF-Ghosts (Maria finds a world that is so familar, but so far away) (complete)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2