The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

Abandoned Hideout ( Zane's House)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Character Sheet: I don't care what side your on, I'm still gona kick your ass.
Health:
Abandoned Hideout ( Zane's House) Left_bar_bleue100/100Abandoned Hideout ( Zane's House) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Abandoned Hideout ( Zane's House) Empty
PostSubject: Abandoned Hideout ( Zane's House)   Abandoned Hideout ( Zane's House) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 4:46 pm

Along the edge of the city a large abandoned storehouse raises up into sky, casting a large shadow on the roads near it. The storehouse appears, from an out-side view to have three floors and the few windows that are visable to mortal beings appear broken and shattered. Dust covers most of the outer-house as if it had been un-touched for over a centuary. A faint trace of spiritual pressure flows out of the achient storehouse, although not enough to attract any immidiate attention from any one far away.Inside the traces of reiatsu slightly increase. The first room a person would see normaly from entering the cracked front-door appears almost as old as the outer house. Dust covers the walls and ceiling with webs in the crawl-space. The only things in the room are a cut-up couch and a dust covered wooden chair. After that, their is two hallways. One leads to a room filled with skulls, a few of which had small portions of blood on them, and a fully blood-red skull that contained a larger amount of spiritual pressure then the other parts of the house had. The second hall-wau leads to a stairway with a few boards missing and a even higher amount of spiritual pressure that gets stronger with each step down. Finally when reaching the bottom of the stair-way where the highest reiatsu is stored together a touch-sense trap-door activates and sends the person to an under-ground area that seems much more calm and peaceful then the base-area of the storehouse. The under-ground area has three small three-roomed houses that each contain any needed living essentials a person could need. The entire under-ground area reachs up to the size of two miles in width and length.
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Cpt.Flame
Health:
Abandoned Hideout ( Zane's House) Left_bar_bleue100/100Abandoned Hideout ( Zane's House) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Hideout ( Zane's House)   Abandoned Hideout ( Zane's House) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 7:20 pm

Flame walks in since he got lost looking for something and he stumbled apone the hideout and starts to look around
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Hideout ( Zane's House)   Abandoned Hideout ( Zane's House) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 7:39 pm

As the shinigami entered the hideout,small traces of reiatsu began to flow around the storehouse coming from a two-hallway passage inside. Dust filled the air making it hard to breath for most and a dead-silence filled the area.
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Hideout ( Zane's House)   Abandoned Hideout ( Zane's House) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 7:40 pm

flame walks around looking as he runs into zane "Hi"
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Hideout ( Zane's House)   Abandoned Hideout ( Zane's House) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 7:47 pm

Slightly turns his head to see who had entered the area and calmly responds," Who are you and why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Hideout ( Zane's House)   Abandoned Hideout ( Zane's House) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 7:48 pm

flame looks at him "well nice hi i am Cpt. flame and i well i dont think you need to no"
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Hideout ( Zane's House)   Abandoned Hideout ( Zane's House) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 7:53 pm

Zane stared at the shinigami for a moment with a slightly annoyed look in his eyes. He then began to speak again taking several things into consideration," What squad are you captain of?..And yes, I do need to know."
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Hideout ( Zane's House)   Abandoned Hideout ( Zane's House) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 7:54 pm

"the 11th squde why"
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Hideout ( Zane's House)   Abandoned Hideout ( Zane's House) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 8:00 pm

"No reason.....Now,I suggest you leave this area."
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Hideout ( Zane's House)   Abandoned Hideout ( Zane's House) EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 8:01 pm

"and if i dont" flame looks around
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Hideout ( Zane's House)   Abandoned Hideout ( Zane's House) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 6:00 am

"You die a slow and painful death....well maybe not slow..that all depends if you leave or not and if you can actually fight better then some of the others who have entered here."
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Hideout ( Zane's House)   Abandoned Hideout ( Zane's House) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 4:27 pm

"haha sounds like a challeng" flame looks at zane and laughes
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Hideout ( Zane's House)   Abandoned Hideout ( Zane's House) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 4:32 pm

" It wasn't a challenge....more like.. a warning" Zane replied, with a look of killing intent in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Hideout ( Zane's House)   Abandoned Hideout ( Zane's House) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 4:33 pm

"well thanks for the warning but i was looking for a good fight so well i cant leave the reasie is so nice here" flame looks around the room
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Hideout ( Zane's House)   Abandoned Hideout ( Zane's House) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 4:38 pm

"Fine.. If I fight you will you get the fuck out of here? And since when was a abandoned store-house covered in dust and dead insects nice?"
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Hideout ( Zane's House)   Abandoned Hideout ( Zane's House) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 4:40 pm

"well i was rasied in a place like this in the rucon distric and well yeah i will leave if you beat me or not i dont know i just want a fight so i can get more power"
flame grabs his sword

ooc sorry if i spelled some words wrong i am a bad speller
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Hideout ( Zane's House)   Abandoned Hideout ( Zane's House) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 5:01 pm

"Well then...follow me and then we can fight," Zane said before starting to walk down one of the two hallways in the store-house. Once reaching the pile of skulls on the floor, he would reach his arm out and grab the blood-red one and crush it. After this, a hidden passage-way would open with a spiral stair-case down into another under-ground lair.He said while slowly walking down the dark stair-case " Come down here, it leads to an arena we can use to fight in."
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Hideout ( Zane's House)   Abandoned Hideout ( Zane's House) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 5:03 pm

flame walks beside zane "so who or waht are you" he said as he puts his hand on a skull and takes it as a suvinear
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Hideout ( Zane's House)   Abandoned Hideout ( Zane's House) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 5:09 pm

" You don't need to know that information," As light began to phase into view, the two reached the under-ground arena which ranged 300x300 feet. The area was divided into four parts, an area of frozen waters and ice burgs, an area of forest and a small artificial river, a area covered in sand, and an area covered in small tiles much like a basic arena." So, where do you want to fight?" He said, wanting to end this quickly as to avoid the soul-reaper learning his identity. ( After your next post I'm making a different topic for the arena)
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Hideout ( Zane's House)   Abandoned Hideout ( Zane's House) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 5:11 pm

"i dont care the forest" flame looking forword the the fight
Back to top Go down
lady_shini

lady_shini

Character sheet
Character Sheet: number one espada
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Hideout ( Zane's House)   Abandoned Hideout ( Zane's House) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 5:20 pm

*shoutan burst from the ground*the 11th captain lets see how strong u are*brings down giant scythe*
Back to top Go down
daichi dokidoki

daichi dokidoki

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Hideout ( Zane's House)   Abandoned Hideout ( Zane's House) EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:24 pm

Issei walking not really paying attinshion

*trips*

"crap"

He get's up and looks around

"Well at least no one heard me"

Issei laughed

Last edited by issei shiyousha on Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Hideout ( Zane's House)   Abandoned Hideout ( Zane's House) EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 4:02 am

( We alrdy had the fight. Check Under-ground arena (forest area) topic)
Back to top Go down
daichi dokidoki

daichi dokidoki

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Hideout ( Zane's House)   Abandoned Hideout ( Zane's House) EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:08 pm

(Oh sorry xP well I fixed it)
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Hideout ( Zane's House)   Abandoned Hideout ( Zane's House) EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:20 am

Zane returns to the dust-covered store-house and casually walks in, knowing that the hollow in that shinigami would devour him whole by the end of the month. As he entered the anchient store-house, he went down the first hall-way back to where the hidden passage-way to the under-ground arena was located. Quickly grabing the blood-colored skull, Zane crushed it with his hand opening the gate to the four arenas. After which he slowly made his decent down the stair-way and into the four-way hall, each path leading to another part of the arena. Taking the northern path, which lead to the basic, tile covered area, Zane used a small amount of his reiatsu to re-seal the door behind him where the pile of skulls were and re-form the blood-painted skull.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Hideout ( Zane's House)   Abandoned Hideout ( Zane's House) Empty

Back to top Go down

Abandoned Hideout ( Zane's House)
Page 1 of 1