The Bleach RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bleach RPG

A website were you can play Bleach the anime.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAdmin

Delivery for Zane

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:
Delivery for Zane Left_bar_bleue100/100Delivery for Zane Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Delivery for Zane Empty
PostSubject: Delivery for Zane   Delivery for Zane EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 2:29 pm

Sarishi appeared outside of Zane's house carrying two large boxes under his arms. He was not going to barge in like his Captain had done. Hello? Is anyone home? Sarishi yelled from the entrance
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Character Sheet: I don't care what side your on, I'm still gona kick your ass.
Health:
Delivery for Zane Left_bar_bleue100/100Delivery for Zane Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Delivery for Zane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delivery for Zane   Delivery for Zane EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 2:37 pm

Zane opened the under-ground trap-door and began to walk up the spiral stair-way then proceeded down the hallway and into view. " Those the doors?" he asked while looking at the boxs.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

Delivery for Zane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delivery for Zane   Delivery for Zane EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 2:40 pm

Yes I just need you to sign for them so I can give proof to the research Bureu that they were delivered. Sarishi said producing a clipboard and pen.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Health:

Delivery for Zane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delivery for Zane   Delivery for Zane EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 2:44 pm

Zane toke the pen and clipboard and quickly signed while saying "Well, thanks for the door." After which, he handed them back to sarishi and toke the two boxs from him to take down to the under-ground area.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

Delivery for Zane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delivery for Zane   Delivery for Zane EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 2:46 pm

Excuse me Do you know someone is impersonating you? Sarishi says trying to get Zane's attention. I have had several reports of a man fitting your description has been terrorizing some towns both in here and in the soul society. I though you might like to know.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Health:

Delivery for Zane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delivery for Zane   Delivery for Zane EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 2:48 pm

" Really now? Who do you think it is?" he asked with the boxs in hand and a puzzled look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

Delivery for Zane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delivery for Zane   Delivery for Zane EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 2:51 pm

Well my invesigations have lead me to believe it is a man named Kobato. He lives in a cave outside one of the towns that was attacked. Well I better get going, just thought I would drop off the doors to you. Sarishi said turning to leave raising his hand to say by. And by the way if anyone asks you didn't here it from me.
Back to top Go down
Zane Hataro

Zane Hataro

Character sheet
Health:

Delivery for Zane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delivery for Zane   Delivery for Zane EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 2:53 pm

" Eh, fine. Well, seeya." he replied while beggining to walk back down the darkened dust-covered hallway and down the half broken stairs to the under-ground hideout.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Lt. Sarishi Ferrinu

Character sheet
Character Sheet:
Health:

Delivery for Zane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delivery for Zane   Delivery for Zane EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 2:57 pm

Sarishi left the area. Returning to the soul society.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Delivery for Zane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delivery for Zane   Delivery for Zane Empty

Back to top Go down

Delivery for Zane
Page 1 of 1